Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´HAN GA In ¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    she looks sooo cute
    Yep, lol she's always cute .

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6585/4242d551d11281nd.jpg')

[sorry the pics are big]
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

the only series i've seen her in was Tears of Endearment and omg, i fell in love with her! she's so cute and talented..under-rated IMO
    neways..yea, do u guys recommend ne series of hers??

gosh, this thread been dead for like 2 months already -__-
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    the only series i've seen her in was Tears of Endearment and omg, i fell in love with her! she's so cute and talented..under-rated IMO
    neways..yea, do u guys recommend ne series of hers??

gosh, this thread been dead for like 2 months already -__-
    I recommend you Super Rookie . I know we need more HGI fans !
    -

Han Ga-In is very pretty and she's a very good actress too. I loved her in Super Rookie and Witch Amusement. ^_^
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Brilliantbrunettegirl15/001-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Brilliantbrunettegirl15/002-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Brilliantbrunettegirl15/003.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Brilliantbrunettegirl15/004.jpg')

shes so young i dont know why she got married so soon..

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    shes so young i dont know why she got married so soon..
    Hmm...Here's a wild idea, Maybe she LOVES her husband? And her husband loves her.

Her acting is still kind of raw and so maybe that is why she isn't popular as the other big name actresses.

Hah, I just saw Snow White with her husband and Lee Wan and that other actress I can't remember her name. Her husband's character was a bit weird at the beginning but he looked dashing for the first 10 episodes but then somehow grew older/ mature looking towards the end?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

She looks cute but just one thing I can't help noticing does she has something on her nose? Or it's just my eyes. I think she has something there.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Hmm...Here's a wild idea, Maybe she LOVES her husband? And her husband loves her.

Her acting is still kind of raw and so maybe that is why she isn't popular as the other big name actresses.

Hah, I just saw Snow White with her husband and Lee Wan and that other actress I can't remember her name. Her husband's character was a bit weird at the beginning but he looked dashing for the first 10 episodes but then somehow grew older/ mature looking towards the end?
    the reason why i said that is bc most celebs who got marry when young..dont really last long.. when they still want to stay in the entertainment world.. there tends to problems that arises.. good example for that is Chae rim..

it's better off for them to get marry when they are no longer acting..live a peaceful live without criticism..

i think it's not HGI acting that haven't given a big name ..it's more or less the roles itself and the popularity of the series..if she chooses wisely next time..she might take a big hit..

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post

The leading actress is Kim Jung Hwa.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    She looks cute but just one thing I can't help noticing does she has something on her nose? Or it's just my eyes. I think she has something there.
    Just a mole perhaps? o.o
    -

Just one question, did she have surgery on her eyes? It seems like all Korean actresses have the same eye shape, style?? dunno. But she's still very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    Just one question, did she have surgery on her eyes? It seems like all Korean actresses have the same eye shape, style?? dunno. But she's still very pretty.
    it's just their structure.. it's what separates them from chinese peeps.. i can easily tell a korean gals by their eyes..

but i think shes' a natural beauty.. like Lee da hae and song hye gyo

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    it's just their structure.. it's what separates them from chinese peeps.. i can easily tell a korean gals by their eyes..

but i think shes' a natural beauty.. like Lee da hae and song hye gyo
    Yes, there are no proof that she went under a knife.
    -

han ga in is ****ing beautiful<3
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

any picture??

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    I don't think so. I saw her pic during high school(before she start to acting). She looks so pretty at that time too

i cried after watching witch yoo hee...what a great story..*sigh*
    ...I cannot be as good as I would like to be,
    nor as bad as I think I need to be...

" Most of the time, half of the truth Lies"

she looks nice..havent seen any of her series as a whole yet but had seen some scenes of witch yoo hee...she and jae hee looks ok as a couple..
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

It's pretty funny the Chinese translation of the series Witch Amusement is Demon Girl's Game ("Game", in Chinese, sounds almost like "yoo hee" - the character name for Han Ga In.) I loved the feistiness of Yoo Hee, heehee, somewhat *****y and bossy and kick-butt sassy. But still, HGI looks quite feminine and pretty. I love this series!

Her real name is Kim Hyun Joo (sounded like another Korean actress!?) Her look is somewhat exotic, I suspect that she is mixed-blood. Right?

Just discovered her for the first time ever in the drama super-rookie.

She is such an amazing actress, and highly capable of pouring various emotions into her acting through facial expressions.

I fell in love with here I think I will watch all her dramas I can Find, even though most of them are reverse harem which I hate!