Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KoReAn K-dRaMaS that you dislike

Cheers to Woman was horrible... still couldn't believe I actually finished the series. I ketp thinking that maybe it would get better...but sadly no. The only good thing I can say abot that series is that So Ji Sub and Chae Rim are in it.

I don't really like All About Eve either. Other ones I dislike are Model and Loving You (didn't even finish).

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    I hate Full House - the Bi and SHG fantasy is annoying the heck out of me and all they did in that series was eat, fight, and clean the house. How incredibly stupid but a lot of people liked that series.
    Hey same with me! That's what I think all they do? No storyline at alll? All they do is fight and eat?? I guess.... Got bored afterwards so never finished it .... I find Super Rookie much more funny lol
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Green Tea
    Cheers to Woman was horrible... still couldn't believe I actually finished the series. I ketp thinking that maybe it would get better...but sadly no. The only good thing I can say abot that series is that So Ji Sub and Chae Rim are in it.

I don't really like All About Eve either. Other ones I dislike are Model and Loving You (didn't even finish).
    I quite enjoyed the catfight in AAE and the storyline of Model haha.

I don't really dislike Love Story In Harvard but I found the storyline was normal... Nothing really catched my eyes. Although they were a lovable couple to watch
    -

^Yeah, I agree. I don't even understand what the heck happened to Taehui. Well.. I only watched some parts of the drama so maybe that's why. :X

Erm... I really disliked Summer Scent. It was so freaking boring. I can't believe they dragged it out to 20 episodes. Half of each episode was practically someone walking slowly with music in the background. Sure, the OST is nice, but PLEASE.

Winter Sonata was good, except the story moved along too slowly. Maybe I like it just because Bae Youngjoon and Choi Jiwoo were in it. Hm. I don't know.

And... Loving You. It was Eugene's first drama, so the acting wasn't that great. I guess I should be a little more lenient, but I thought it was really weird. The ending was horrible.

That's all I can think of right now. :X

i really dislike watching stained glass(yurihwa)..its soooo boring..!!

Quote Originally Posted by zzing
    ^Yeah, I agree. I don't even understand what the heck happened to Taehui. Well.. I only watched some parts of the drama so maybe that's why. :X
    Maybe if you had watched it fully, you would understand more

stained glass - its one of those series that slowly eats away at you with sheer stupidity. where was the magic and heartbreaking romance that made korean series so popular? SG simply comes up lacking in all departments from the plot (nearly nonexistent) to the characters (boring and often whiny) to the timid cast, many who have a lot of catching up to do with legends such as kwon sang woo and choi ji woo.

i don't like stained glass..extremely disappointed...thought it was goin to be good series cuz LDG and KHN was in it..but it wasn't....the storyline's just too BORING.

i probably disliked all da k-dramas i watched except for wonderful life n rainbow romance (if its counted as one)

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    i probably disliked all da k-dramas i watched except for wonderful life n rainbow romance (if its counted as one)
    Wow you sure changed fast lol. But why don't you like them? Just asking...
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Wow you sure changed fast lol. But why don't you like them? Just asking...
    cuz of those korean shows (SBS loveletters, SBS x mans, n SBS music adwards cuz se7ens in it)

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    cuz of those korean shows (SBS loveletters, SBS x mans, n SBS music adwards cuz se7ens in it)
    Lol when did you start liking Se7en?
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Lol when did you start liking Se7en?
    se7en centuries ago lol JOKES
    i forgot but when did u start likin dennis?

All In -- only watched the first cd and i hated it straight away.. >.<

Full House -- it's not that i dislike it or what but I think it's kinda overrated (dont u think?) although my friends were always trying to persuade me to watch this series and telling me how good this show was and finally i gave it a try and the results? i dont find it very GOOD compared to what my friends' reviews.. *don't bash me up people!*

Winter Sonata & Hotelier -- i find it quite boring.. *again, don't bash me up! just my two cents..*
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 04-18-06 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    All In -- only watched the first cd and i hated it straight away.. >.<

Full House -- it's not that i dislike it or what but I think it's kinda overrated (dont u think?) although my friends were always trying to persuade me to watch this series and telling me how good this show was and finally i gave it a try and the results? i dont find it very GOOD compared to what my friends' reviews.. *don't bash me up people!*

Winter Sonata & Hotelier -- i find it quite boring.. *again, don't bash me up! just my two cents..*
    i think theyre borin too so i kinda skipped da beginnins lol

Default Sam Soon

I know there's a thread for this show and I read a few messages to see what I have missed. But I still don't like it. Someone compared the main character to Ally McBeal, imagine mothers hitting full grown children... I can't buy that, even allowing for cultural differences. After watching Winter Sonata ( or parts of...gee who can wait that long to finish) and Jewel in tP ( again fast forward many times), I was becoming an addict of Korean shows, after Sam Soon, I think I am on the road to recovery. With apologies to those who love it.

full house-i thought SHK was really pretty in here but i couldn't finish it and found rain character to be annoying too

sangdoo, let's go to school-watched because of LDG but couldn't finish either, probably because i'm not a fan of rain's

stained glass-boring!

winter sonata-boring as well and what is up with the ending?! he was going to marry his own sister-that is sick

stairway to heaven-not a fan of the main girl and plus she look older than the main guy, stupid storyline, can't really stand amnesia storyline anymore, hate when the girl can't make up her mind on who they love! if there's another title with the word "heaven" by the same director i'll know one of them dies at the end

a thousand years of love- boring

autumn in my heart-too sad

dae jang geum-too long

i'm sorry i love you-just didn't like the main's guy fate and found some of the characters annoying

all in-i'm not a big gambling movie fan

super rookie
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Thumbs down

summer scent, forbidden love, jewel in the palace ( find it kinda boring ),glass shoes, guardian angel, beautiful days, spring day, memories of bali, all in, winter sonata and stairway to heaven.

these show makes me wanna
    Last edited by iceehil; 04-21-06 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceehil
    summer scent, forbidden love, jewel in the palace ( find it kinda boring ),glass shoes, guardian angel, beautiful days, spring day, memories of bali, all in, winter sonata and stairway to heaven.

these show makes me wanna
    What do you like in K-dramas than...?
    -