Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KoReAn K-dRaMaS that you dislike

Default k series i disliked

surprisingly....only two so far

love story (comprises of 4 mini stories about love)
    full house..lost it after chapter 10

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    no order

1)Winter Sonata (at the end it messed up kind of)
    2)Full House(they didn't have anything unique just fighting and funny parts)
    3)Only You (maybe didnt watch all of it)
    4)Stairway To Heaven (got mixed up had to rewatch it and CJW died at the end)

for now.... because they dont have a good story! Just on my opinion.

I THINK YOUR BEING STUPID WHEN YOU LIST FILL HOUSE...

1. love story in harvard, did bother to finish...male actors very boring looking
    2. save your last dance, cannot stand their hairstyles, weak story plot
    3. stairway to heaven (had a good story, great looking cast, BUT too too sad, emotionally too draining for me...cry until eyes all red, felt like I lost a lot after watching the show)

Quote Originally Posted by karen zaldivar
    Why the heck are you calling me stupid!?!? It's my opinion!!
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Why the heck are you calling me stupid!?!? It's my opinion!!
    calm down lol

....but isnt this thread about series we "dislike" so Y DA HELL R U FREAKIN YELLIN AT SUNLIGHT FOR??? ...ok i need to calm down myself too

Stairway To Heaven cause it was too sad and the main girl cries too much. Also the villains were too evil.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Exclamation

I hate beautiful days (eventhough i love choi ji woo)

Princess LuLu (strongly dislike) KJE's acting is horrible...
    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    calm down lol

....but isnt this thread about series we "dislike" so Y DA HELL R U FREAKIN YELLIN AT SUNLIGHT FOR??? ...ok i need to calm down myself too
    Lol sorry I really dislike people calling me stupid. Lol let us both clam down .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Lol sorry I really dislike people calling me stupid. Lol let us both clam down .
    c...i always defend u ...but all u do is BETRAY me!!!! n yea...lets just calm down...probably dat persons just too obsessed with full house

My pick is Sad Love Story. I won't call it dislike; it probably should be called a tiresome drama that just goes round and round and round such that it felt like it would never end.

Thumbs down Blech...

Right now, I'm watching "Autumn in My Heart", AKA "Endless Love." I don't see what the big deal about it is; this is the most unbearable series I've ever watched (and by "watched," I've only gotten to the ninth episode, and with great difficulty). For one thing, the acting in it isn't very good, with the exception of Won Bin, who is decent. Thank goodness that Song Hye-Kyo's acting has approved substantially since then (i.e. she did really well in "Full House").

I thought the children actors as the beginning were really good. I was very impressed by how close the children Joon-suh and Eun-suh were. The series was decent until about episode 5, when Joon-suh and Eun-suh are reunited. Eun-suh was a such a strong-willed character as a child, and she just acted excessively sickly and seemed like she was out of breath whenever she talked. This is when she is reintroduced again as an adult and before she gets leukemia. And did anyone else find it awkward that even when she was in love with Joon-suh, she still referred to him as "brother"?

Song Seung-heon as Joon-suh was wooden. He can cry and all, but aside from that, his performance wasn't very impressive. Even when he was angry, all he did was speak a bit louder than usual.

I think if the acting was better, I may have been able to bear the series to the end.
    Last edited by curtain call; 05-24-06 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    My pick is Sad Love Story. I won't call it dislike; it probably should be called a tiresome drama that just goes round and round and round such that it felt like it would never end.
    I agree and add 'Stairway to heaven'. Don't like the story.

Quote Originally Posted by curtain call
    Right now, I'm watching "Autumn in My Heart", AKA "Endless Love." I don't see what the big deal about it is; this is the most unbearable series I've ever watched (and by "watched," I've only gotten to the ninth episode, and with great difficulty). For one thing, the acting in it isn't very good, with the exception of Won Bin, who is decent. Thank goodness that Song Hye-Kyo's acting has approved substantially since then (i.e. she did really well in "Full House").
    Thank god I'm not the only one who thought this was the worst Korean series ever (and I've seen my share). Aside from the mediocre acting as you've mentioned, I was completely disturbed by the plot. The two grow up thinking each other are blood siblings and end up falling in love? There's something downright incestuous about that. Blech.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i don't like Sunshine of Love. i think they plot is just to draggy and the end stinks. plus, the settings in the serie is really gloomy. i didn't like it at all. i can't believe that i wasted my money on it when i could have buy something better to watch.
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower

Not really dislike, but just something is missing in it...

Loveholic
    Autumn Showers
    Delicious Proposal
    Prince First Love

Quote Originally Posted by karen zaldivar

everyone is not gonna love the same thing......... i didn't find Full house that amusing either...besides the A class actors and Bi ...i found it annoying..they kept fighting... the story drag on to 16 tapes...i just skip to the end...

everyone has their opinions..i have the right to not like Full house..so all u "full house' fans..don't beat me up k.....hahah

LET US JUST RESPECT EACH OTHERS' OPINION. WHILE OTHERS AREN'T KEEN ON STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, FOR ME IT'S ONE OF THE BEST. IF FULL HOUSE IS NOT THE CUP OF TEA OF OTHER K-DRAMA AVID FANS, THERE ARE A LOT OUT THERE THAT SEEM TO ENJOY THIS SERIES TO NO END. SO LET'S NOT TAKE EACH OTHER'S OPINION PERSONALLY.

Joyful Girl's Success Story, Crystal, Fireworks and Summer Scent. They were soo boring or just plain lame.

i think many are gona hate me for this, but i never really liked kim samsoon. i even thot princess lulu was even funier and more romantic. well or maybe im just being prejudiced?.....
    i also dont like memories in bali. just hearing the ending makes me go eh?!. thats why i dont even wana watch it at all.

Hm..I don't know...I tend to dislike the movies/dramas where the lead person dies of cancer or whatever the cause, but there are exceptional ones that I like... so I will say I dislike alot of them dramas.(not that I hate korean or anythingI It's just those kinds always have the same plot..)