Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: The Charm Beneath 《胭脂水粉》

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol cherrie! Now don't spoil it for youself Hehe, keep watching the seire and you'll understand everything. It'll come clear at the end. I do sympathize and pity for Sharon, but still. Quite glad with Moses' decision. Just wish there was more scenes with him and Yoyo at the end

Yeah they didn't have too much Yoyo+Moses scenes with them holding hands or something. But yeah Yoyo+Moses looks good together.

Lol, yeah ^___^ It seemed like the two had more focus as just cousins/good friends rather than lovers. A little dissapointing though, but still. Those scenes with them though was really funny and sweet. I'm still annoyed as to their rushed ending at though! It was so abrupt, of course I guess we all knew what would happen, but I wanted to see him talking to her and saying something. Just thought he should reassure her with his feelings or something
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

finished watching...hm yoyo and moses scenes are very limited. oh i felt so sad for ka nin and michael! i like them!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    finished watching...hm yoyo and moses scenes are very limited. oh i felt so sad for ka nin and michael! i like them!
    well yeah...why does ka nin has to get shocked by electricity?! why does anne have to kill michael? anne is so...

yeah.... i really don't know whether to hate or pity anne
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

yeah.... i really don't know whether to hate or pity anne
    i guess i'm both...i pity her that she was looked down upon during the first half of the series...i also pity her because of wicked mind...but i don't really blaim her because it really isn't her fault she started to think sideways...then i started to hate her...

i don't really understand her case. at first it's post partum depression, but during the latter parts....what's her case?
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

i don't really understand her case. at first it's post partum depression, but during the latter parts....what's her case?
    don't know... she turns out quite evil...starts killing people so she could get moses in jail.

and it all because she kept on associating events into a story she made herself...
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

and it all because she kept on associating events into a story she made herself...
    all in all...i pity her more than anything. i think this series is draggy...too draggy...what you think?

yes quite draggy... but it's not that bad
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    well yeah...why does ka nin has to get shocked by electricity?! why does anne have to kill michael? anne is so...
    Ka nin? You mean Yau Bong? The 2nd uncle/aunty's son? What language do you watch it in, how come he's called Ka Nin? Hmm.

It's really the depression. She suffered from depression ever since her husband Yau Shing died. And cos she never took the medicine, the situation simply got worse and she started hallucinating and the imagination ran too wild. Sad case really.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    all in all...i pity her more than anything. i think this series is draggy...too draggy...what you think?
    The drama is very draggy surely! I dragged myself up to finish the entire show, think I stopped @ eps. 15 for more than 2 wks before I continued the balance .
    Well overall decent performance from the cast but simply can't make it for the poor plot...

yeah, that's ka nin. ka nin is actually his real name. i watched it in mandarin.
    yeah anne's case is really sad. so i guess that's why the whole family didn't really blame her at the end
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

yeah, that's ka nin. ka nin is actually his real name. i watched it in mandarin.
    yeah anne's case is really sad. so i guess that's why the whole family didn't really blame her at the end
    yeah...she misunderstood so much things...i pity her character more than i hate her character ...but i just hated it when he killed michael and blaimed it on moses...

yes agree. i actually like michael's character though he only appeared for a short time. i really hate her for that
    cherrie

The themesong ("Flower Mirror") by Gigi Lai has been translated and analyzed at TVB Musings. The full themesong can also be heard there as well.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

i like it metal
    cherrie