Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HYUN BIN

Yay! A HYUN BIN thread....goodie goodie. I am having HB fever at the moment so it's great to see it here too.

Anyway, for all HB fan, I made a special MV from my pic collections.

Here's the link;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M9JBNPyuyAo

Hehehe...hope you girls enjoy it...

Quote Originally Posted by willenette
    botan, The supposed drama offered to him, entitled, What's Up, Fox, has been turned down by him because his role is similar to MNIKSS. The story of this drama is about women who are above thirty something. It's a love story, actually. So, will wait a little bit longer now to see him again. Right now, not sure if he's now in Korea since he had a vacation in Europe, specifically, Germany. I've watched his movie, AMFL & I like the story. I didn't find it boring or draggy. I agree with you that he looks better in short hair but I just get used to look at him now having his long hair. His acting is good & will develop as time passes by. Anyway, he just started in the business only last year, July.
    Thanks for the news willenette! It's too bad that we won't be seeing him in any series for a while. Yeah, he's pretty good for a newcomer.

Thanks for sharing the MV yufeifei!

He's really cute!

Love his dimpled smile...

I finally find my way to this thread....just love this guy after watching him in My Name if Kim Sam soon. He's a hottie. Hard to believe he just started his career last July? His acting is terrific, yet he's so young.

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    I finally find my way to this thread....just love this guy after watching him in My Name if Kim Sam soon. He's a hottie. Hard to believe he just started his career last July? His acting is terrific, yet he's so young.
    Yeah, he's only a year older than me. He and Kim Sun Ah (Sam Soon) are like seven years apart in age.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

This news was released from the Taiwan press on 19 July 2006.
    So far, there's not been any confirmation from both KTH & Hyun Bin's camps.

Original article:

(2006.07.19/聯合報)

張孝全 搭上金泰熙拍片

【記者賴怡佳/台北報導】

由台灣、泰國、韓國及大陸合作的電影「死亡窗口」,計畫讓張孝全和韓星金泰熙、玄彬跨國合作恐 怖電影。

曾拍攝「夢遊夏威夷」、「戀人」的活力電影公司,改組為華映公司後,積極進行跨國合作,目前談定將和擅長拍 恐怖電影的泰國、韓國合作拍攝電影「死亡窗口」,將採雙導演執導,由台灣新秀導演游智偉執導劇情部分,恐怖 特效則由泰國導演負責,電影預算150萬美金(約台幣4,900萬元),計畫10月底在泰國清邁偏僻的小村 莊開鏡。

目前「死亡窗口」製片梁宏志,相當看好張孝全的表現,邀請他扮演電影中掌管戶政的華僑公務員,意外發現自己 的公務檯具有掌控生死的超能力,而引發一連串探秘的恐怖過程。另外,電影中還有一位引發死亡超能力的神秘角 色,是劇情的關鍵人物,也鎖定台灣一線偶像劇小生,目前雙方正在安排拍攝檔期,進行簽約。

電影有韓國資金投入,因此力邀以「我叫金三順」走紅的玄彬及「愛在哈佛」的金泰熙加入,扮演赴泰國捲入死亡 漩渦的韓國遊客,目前正透過韓國投資方洽談檔期。

【2006/07/19 聯合報】

Hyun Bin acting in a horror movie?

Hyun Bin is invited to act in a horror movie named "Death Window" (direct translation).

It's a collaboration between Taiwan, Thailand, Korea and China's film production companies. Other casts (unconfirmed) include Korean actress Kim Tae Hee and Taiwanese actor Zhang Xiao Quan.

There will be two directors for this movie. Taiwanese director You Zhi Wei will be responsible for the storyline whereas the art and visual effects will be directed by a Thai director.

The estimated cost of production is 1.5 million USD. Filming is scheduled to begin in the end of October. The location will be a remote village in ChiangMai, Thailand.

Zhang Xiao Quan will be playing the role of a Thai Chinese working as a government servant. He accidentally found out about the supernatural power of the counter he was working at, a power to decide life and death. This leads to the discovery of more horror incidents later.

Hyun Bin and Kim Tae Hee will be playing two tourists who got involved in the death trap.

credits to baozin2002 @ www.onlysuna.com
    translated by SapphireGurl

Default a new fan

I guess I'm really late, but I'm just starting to watch Kim Sam SOON (havent seen the whole series yet), but while watching I just CANNOT resist this guy, Hyun Bin! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!After discovering he is only 23 or 24 I'm even happier..Ikknew he was younger than 27! My gosh he is so so so cute!
    HYUN BIN is so attractive and charming. I just can't resist him!

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

I miss my favorite actress, Noel Leung , so much!

just finished Kim Sam Soon last night on cable...my gosh it wassss soooo excellent! I have to give it 100/100!!! I have never seen such a perfect series be4 for a long time....Korean series is getting better than others now....
    Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah= the best!
    Hyun Bin is such a pretty boy...He is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

well if you guys love HYUN BIN so much you would love this movie he is in called "A Millionare's First Love" it is a very touching movie and hyun bin definitely looks quite good inside being a rich punk falling for this "peasant" girl...i think it is defnitely a show worth watching for all hyun bin fans...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    well if you guys love HYUN BIN so much you would love this movie he is in called "A Millionare's First Love" it is a very touching movie and hyun bin definitely looks quite good inside being a rich punk falling for this "peasant" girl...i think it is defnitely a show worth watching for all hyun bin fans...

Anyone interested can watch this movie from my blog. I have links to the streaming vids. It's a sad sad tear jerker .. and Hyun Bin is so sad in the movie..so unlike his role in MNIKSS though. The chemistry with the leading lady is a little OFF but she's quite a good actress.
    Visit my blog : KMOVIE ADDICTS
    Largest database of streaming Korean movies!

Quote Originally Posted by yufeifei
    Anyone interested can watch this movie from my blog. I have links to the streaming vids. It's a sad sad tear jerker .. and Hyun Bin is so sad in the movie..so unlike his role in MNIKSS though. The chemistry with the leading lady is a little OFF but she's quite a good actress.

Thanks yufeifei...I'll watch it just to see how adorable he is...yeah i dont think any1 will have the chemistry that he and Kim Sun Ah have.

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

Default WILL KIM SUN AH &HyuN BIN MEET ???

His birthday is coming up I wonder if KIM SUN AH WILL ATTEND his birthday. I WISH THEY WILL MEET! Her bd is also coming !

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

Default finally I've a new username for HyunBin and Kim SunAh

Hyun Bin's birthday is tomorrow....i think there is a way fans can attend his party...but you have to fill out an application...it's late though...check out more stuff on Hyun Bin at http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...117561&st=1000...

Happy BIRTHDAY TO HYUN BIn!

seems like no1 is here for hyun bin???? he is such a cutie!

Smile

I'd only seen him in Kim Sam Soon, and i can tell u he's got a great bod man! Whew!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Yeah, he's only a year older than me. He and Kim Sun Ah (Sam Soon) are like seven years apart in age.

Really? You're only a year younger than him? Cool! Yeah, I heard from my co-worker that they're 7 years apart. Yet, their chemistry was great in My Name is KSS.

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    This news was released from the Taiwan press on 19 July 2006.
    So far, there's not been any confirmation from both KTH & Hyun Bin's camps.

Original article:

(2006.07.19/聯合報)

張孝全 搭上金泰熙拍片

【記者賴怡佳/台北報導】

由台灣、泰國、韓國及大陸合作的電影「死亡窗口」,計畫讓張孝全和韓星金泰熙、玄彬跨國合作恐 怖電影。

曾拍攝「夢遊夏威夷」、「戀人」的活力電影公司,改組為華映公司後,積極進行跨國合作,目前談定將和擅長拍 恐怖電影的泰國、韓國合作拍攝電影「死亡窗口」,將採雙導演執導,由台灣新秀導演游智偉執導劇情部分,恐怖 特效則由泰國導演負責,電影預算150萬美金(約台幣4,900萬元),計畫10月底在泰國清邁偏僻的小村 莊開鏡。

目前「死亡窗口」製片梁宏志,相當看好張孝全的表現,邀請他扮演電影中掌管戶政的華僑公務員,意外發現自己 的公務檯具有掌控生死的超能力,而引發一連串探秘的恐怖過程。另外,電影中還有一位引發死亡超能力的神秘角 色,是劇情的關鍵人物,也鎖定台灣一線偶像劇小生,目前雙方正在安排拍攝檔期,進行簽約。

電影有韓國資金投入,因此力邀以「我叫金三順」走紅的玄彬及「愛在哈佛」的金泰熙加入,扮演赴泰國捲入死亡 漩渦的韓國遊客,目前正透過韓國投資方洽談檔期。

【2006/07/19 聯合報】

Hyun Bin acting in a horror movie?

Hyun Bin is invited to act in a horror movie named "Death Window" (direct translation).

It's a collaboration between Taiwan, Thailand, Korea and China's film production companies. Other casts (unconfirmed) include Korean actress Kim Tae Hee and Taiwanese actor Zhang Xiao Quan.

There will be two directors for this movie. Taiwanese director You Zhi Wei will be responsible for the storyline whereas the art and visual effects will be directed by a Thai director.

The estimated cost of production is 1.5 million USD. Filming is scheduled to begin in the end of October. The location will be a remote village in ChiangMai, Thailand.

Zhang Xiao Quan will be playing the role of a Thai Chinese working as a government servant. He accidentally found out about the supernatural power of the counter he was working at, a power to decide life and death. This leads to the discovery of more horror incidents later.

Hyun Bin and Kim Tae Hee will be playing two tourists who got involved in the death trap.

credits to baozin2002 @ www.onlysuna.com
    translated by SapphireGurl
    Cool, so this will be a grand production. Haven't seen Hyun Bin ever since Kim Sam Soon, miss him dearly. Do you guys know where I can go to find Eng news of Korean actors?

Default hyun bin is hot !!!!

i have just finish watching my lovely sam soon and now i repeat watching it again and again....this is the best korean drama that i have ever watched in my life....xD
    saranghaeyo,samsoon and hyun bin !!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]

if u loved hyun bin in my name is kim sam soon, watch ireland! he is drop dead gorgeous in ireland! too good to be true....it is not a very famous drama but it is really a good one! hyun bin is perfect in there!

ya i know ireland is another best korean drama ! but i already miss it !!maybe later i will watch....can i know who is the lead actress??what is her name??
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]