Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HYUN BIN

it was a good one lead actress is lee na young (pls teach me english, ruler of their own world). the soundtrack was excellent too. hyun bin was gorgeous as kang gook

Smile

i love Binnie! i want him for Suna!
    i belive that they are meant to be together!
    SunBin Forever!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsamsoon/061129152437_0001.jpg')
    Kim Samsoon, Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, and other K-Drama Fans, Join Our SunBin Fans Club Forum,
    Click => SunBin Fans Club Forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hazeleyes0115
    i love Binnie! i want him for Suna!
    i belive that they are meant to be together!
    SunBin Forever!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsamsoon/061129152437_0001.jpg')
    you are really a big fans of hyun bin...
    me too !!do you watch his new movie??
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

He's wonderful in MNIKSS. He's very talented considering he's still very young. Goodness, it makes me feel old knowing that he is only 23.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    if u loved hyun bin in my name is kim sam soon, watch ireland! he is drop dead gorgeous in ireland! too good to be true....it is not a very famous drama but it is really a good one! hyun bin is perfect in there!
    I think I'm the minority here who have not seen "My name is Kim Sam-Soon". As a matter of fact, I'm currently watching his latest drama(I believe) called "The Snow Queen". I believe it's the great cinematography from a preview clip I came across on youtube that caught my eyes and lure me into the drama. So far his acting ability and screen presence is content and has impressed me.

Was it you that wrote a review on "Ireland"? It takes a lot of momentum for an individual to write a review, I take this series would be something to give a try

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    I think I'm the minority here who have not seen "My name is Kim Sam-Soon". As a matter of fact, I'm currently watching his latest drama(I believe) called "The Snow Queen". I believe it's the great cinematography from a preview clip I came across on youtube that caught my eyes and lure me into the drama. So far his acting ability and screen presence is content and has impressed me.

Was it you that wrote a review on "Ireland"? It takes a lot of momentum for an individual to write a review, I take this series would be something to give a try
    yep, it was me alright ireland was one kdrama that really caught my attention...it was a very nice drama...unfortunately, it was so under-rated n only a few gave it a try...i suggest u do

it only takes 2 reasons for me to write a review: 1. the drama was exceptionally good that i had to commend it 2. i was really disapointed with it i had to share my point of views...for ireland, it was mainly reason 1
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

i am a fan of hyun bin since i watched him in My NAme is Kim Sam Soon.
    oh he's reallyt cute.but jae hee is a little bit cuter than him..