Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango Jdrama...

from what i hear.. i think there are going to be a lot of surprises in the HYD2 there is still much debate about what domyouji's hair is going to be like.. i also hope that they don't change it as it is a trademarkof domyouji! i really cant wait for it to come..i heard its showing on jan5th in japan....(all information courtesy of arashi.vox)

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    IMAO... I finished watching all 9 eps. in office today while I'm working (ok basically i'm "eating snake" LOL)! Quite addictive to it plus some of the jokes cracks me out! Domyoji-san's japanese indeed is very "good"~~
    wow you get to d/l the episodes in ur office? what good luck is that! haha....
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    from what i hear.. i think there are going to be a lot of surprises in the HYD2 there is still much debate about what domyouji's hair is going to be like.. i also hope that they don't change it as it is a trademarkof domyouji! i really cant wait for it to come..i heard its showing on jan5th in japan....(all information courtesy of arashi.vox)
    and ahha... dont' mind me for saying this, but do you admit that you're a 'arashi freak" haa...
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kylagurl
    and ahha... dont' mind me for saying this, but do you admit that you're a 'arashi freak" haa...
    yup...i admit that i am a bit of an arashi freak...so? what has that got to do with HYD? im just trying to give some comments and state my thoughts...

yup...i admit that i am a bit of an arashi freak...so? what has that got to do with HYD? im just trying to give some comments and state my thoughts...
    Um I hope u're not offended by what I said. I was just trying to be FUNNY. Oke, it backfired. Cos I tot u muz be crazy over them, cos you watch their shows and all that. I mean the shows they host evenhaha...

Um I hope u're not offended by what I said. I was just trying to be FUNNY. Oke, it backfired. Cos I tot u muz be crazy over them, cos you watch their shows and all that. I mean the shows they host evenhaha...
    i wasn't really offended, was just trying to make a point..sorry if i sounded a little harsh....

were you talking to me? Then where do I get the long version? yeah, the long version that starts with "yuukutsu yu" izit? Like the one in the show?
    Whoops, sorry for the late reply, and yes, I was quoting you, I guess I clicked wrongly. I don't remember where I get the longer version, but I'll send it to you through MSN if you still don't have it yet.

in part 2 Toma from 4Top going to be in it.

Is Toma confirmed to be in HYD2?? The last time I heard, it was just a rumour. It would be great to see Toma acting in a high profile drama. I don't think I've ever watch him in a drama before.

i wasn't really offended, was just trying to make a point..sorry if i sounded a little harsh....
    haha... i'm glad u're not offended. sometimes, written messages aren't able to show the person's tone effectively... that's what i feel ahha..

@arachidonic:
    oh pls pls send me the version of the long song. ahha, you only got me wondering if you ever saw that i was talking to you aha... i dun mind the long wait. good things come to those who wait and patience is a virtue...

add me on msn then: [email protected]

btw - i heard that they're filming in new york for HYD2 RIGHT NOW...for the thanksgiving weekend...so i went to look around 42nd st grand central today just to see if MAYBE i could spot him with a couple of my friends... =p

does anyone know exactly WHERE they'd be filming in NY? so that i can go find him? and stalk him? and take pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by kaedejun
    btw - i heard that they're filming in new york for HYD2 RIGHT NOW...for the thanksgiving weekend...so i went to look around 42nd st grand central today just to see if MAYBE i could spot him with a couple of my friends... =p

does anyone know exactly WHERE they'd be filming in NY? so that i can go find him? and stalk him? and take pictures?
    woah! you live in new york? did u join so you think you can dance? ahha... i'm just being mad... it's snowing there, i bet! haha, sorry i can't answer any of your questions cos i dunno about news of them...

toma is confirmed for the the special which run 2 hour. he will act as junpei. not only toma but it seem that yamapi is also joining the cast but don't know which character he will act

Quote Originally Posted by tae
    toma is confirmed for the the special which run 2 hour. he will act as junpei. not only toma but it seem that yamapi is also joining the cast but don't know which character he will act
    woah, i'm confused... who's toma and yamapi? aha... i seem to have heard of their names from else where but it's all vague to me. Guess it's cos i watch more korean and taiwan shows these days haha...

Yamapi is Yamashita Tomohisa from NEWS, you can check out his information in his thread over at the Actors section. Toma is Ikuta Toma who is also from Johnny Entertainment (same as Jun and Yamapi), he's Yamapi's good friend and they used to belong to the same group, 4Tops.

Yamapi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9839/yamapichanmq1.th.jpg')

Toma
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2229/ikutatomaol0.jpg')

woah, i'm confused... who's toma and yamapi? aha... i seem to have heard of their names from else where but it's all vague to me. Guess it's cos i watch more korean and taiwan shows these days haha...
    huh? Pi is acting in this? That's a first I have heard but cool.

This series has just been recommended by a friend who is a fanatic of MG. And since it has only 9 eps, so I readily agreed without knowing that I will be hooked. It is a fast paced drama and I really like the girl here, very sassy and smart. Now, that I've watched part of it, it would be rude for me to say that it is better than MG since I haven't seen the latter. So, I have to give MG a try. Tell you the truth, I didn't watch this during its airtime in our local channel, because of its predictable storyline. But, probably, I will just take note who are better performers! I am on eps 6 already, and I can say that the acting skills of Makino and the lead guy are simply captivating.

there will be the special??? never heard about this, usually they make the special depends on the market situation , can't tell from this early stage while the original series hasn't come out yet.

@beansprouts:
    yeah, i think yamashita tomohisa is an absolute cutie! But I've never seen any of his shows though... It's been quite a few months since I've heard news of a special. Is it going to come out? In Jan 2007 right?

i'm currently watching it on dailymotion. i'd also watched meteor garden a year ago. i'm not sure which one i like best. but the funny thing it's that the japanese one is really really short and simple. but i think it stills very good. i don't know what happened to eps 3, i couldn't find it at all. therefore i skipped to eps 4. by the way, i think the casts are good looking, too.