Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango Jdrama...

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    It has been confirmed that there will be a sequel to HYD with the same cast reprising their roles this winter season (January 2007) More Matsujun. Heh.
    thanks for the news!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    oh Jade! you like Jun?
    Yup. Ever since Kimi wa Petto even though I generally fancy the mature men . In fact he was the only reason I stuck through Kimi wa Petto because Koyuki was quite bland and playing her usual repressed, prim self. He's gradually become a better actor and makes every role his own. I think you can see the difference between his performances in Kindaichi and HYD.

Yup. Ever since Kimi wa Petto even though I generally fancy the mature men . In fact he was the only reason I stuck through Kimi wa Petto because Koyuki was quite bland and playing her usual repressed, prim self. He's gradually become a better actor and makes every role his own. I think you can see the difference between his performances in Kindaichi and HYD.
    did you become interested in his group Arashi after that as well? heard him sing before? my friend passed me hana Yori, i am still hesitant to try it out while nursing a cold at home...what would you say would be the best reason for me to watch this?

did you become interested in his group Arashi after that as well? heard him sing before? my friend passed me hana Yori, i am still hesitant to try it out while nursing a cold at home...what would you say would be the best reason for me to watch this?
    The best reason to watch? Because watching Jun in HYD will leave you in better spirits despite the cold. His portrayal of Domyouji is rather endearing and hilarious (baka mitai) even though he's obnoxious.

I've heard Arashi sing before but have never really been very interested in the group or jpop in general. Hmm never heard Jun sing solo. I've always had the impression that all the Johnny's Jr boy bands sound similar to SMAP and Tokio - karaoke-friendly sing-along tunes that do not make much demands on the singers' vocals.

For me, what makes me really happy this week, is the premiere of Umizaru II in Singapore. Ito Hideaki!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best reason to watch? Because watching Jun in HYD will leave you in better spirits despite the cold. His portrayal of Domyouji is rather endearing and hilarious (baka mitai) even though he's obnoxious.

I've heard Arashi sing before but have never really been very interested in the group or jpop in general. Hmm never heard Jun sing solo. I've always had the impression that all the Johnny's Jr boy bands sound similar to SMAP and Tokio - karaoke-friendly sing-along tunes that do not make much demands on the singers' vocals.

For me, what makes me really happy this week, is the premiere of Umizaru II in Singapore. Ito Hideaki!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks....what's that that's making you so happy? what channel is it on?

yeah for this great piece of news!!!! :cheers:
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

thanks....what's that that's making you so happy? what channel is it on?
    Oh nope Umizaru II is not on TV 'cos it was just released in Japan this June. It's gonna starting screening at Cathay Cineleisure this week. Even though the plot will probably barely pass muster...Ito Hideaki will make it worth the while. Heh.

Oh nope Umizaru II is not on TV 'cos it was just released in Japan this June. It's gonna starting screening at Cathay Cineleisure this week. Even though the plot will probably barely pass muster...Ito Hideaki will make it worth the while. Heh.
    sorry Jade, can you tell me more about this? the chinese title? who does it star? what's the story about?

sorry Jade, can you tell me more about this? the chinese title? who does it star? what's the story about?
    It's "Hai Hou" as in Sea Monkey. I created a new topic on Umizaru: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17168

OMG they're coming out with a sequel!!!!????????!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! ahhh!!!! please let me know when it comes out and where i can watch it from!!

this was my first jdrama and ever since then i got hooked on matsujun and jdramas...i love this series for how it's so concise and has a happy ending.

YEs YES Yes!!!!

..you've put me in a state of euphoria jade_frosts!!!!...hehehe
    Last edited by kaedejun; 08-09-06 at 03:17 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjdrOiWGqg

that's jun matsumoto's solo song during one of their concerts - he's a good singer. supposedly he wrote the song himself too

Quote Originally Posted by kaedejun
    OMG they're coming out with a sequel!!!!????????!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! ahhh!!!! please let me know when it comes out and where i can watch it from!!

this was my first jdrama and ever since then i got hooked on matsujun and jdramas...i love this series for how it's so concise and has a happy ending.

YEs YES Yes!!!!

..you've put me in a state of euphoria jade_frosts!!!!...hehehe
    Hahaha that's nice to know. You'll be in quite a heady state for the next few months then. Well I expect that you'll be able to watch it by the end of March 2007. That's when the winter season ends.

Thanks for the youtube link. Will check it out.

Hahaha that's nice to know. You'll be in quite a heady state for the next few months then. Well I expect that you'll be able to watch it by the end of March 2007. That's when the winter season ends.

Thanks for the youtube link. Will check it out.
    no problem

ughhh - end of march???? maybe in time for my birthday??!?!?! *wishful thinking here*

Quote Originally Posted by girlucky
    I loved Meteor Garden. But after I saw Hana Yori Dango.. whoaaaaaaaaaa... I loved Hana Yori Dango better. Such a cute series.
    Me too I didn't really like Meteor Garden thought but simply me and my friends got addited to this series man I watch the same chapter 3 times a day
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga

Default theme song

does anyone has the theme songs of the show? i can't seem to find it. if anyone has pls let me know, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    does anyone has the theme songs of the show? i can't seem to find it. if anyone has pls let me know, thanks...
    the theme song is WISH by ARASHI and the soft song that they play during all the dramatic moments is PLANETARIUM by AI OTSUKA

WISH:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phRdvwR2nmU

PLANETARIUM:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjfBo1lhAc

Quote Originally Posted by kaedejun
    the theme song is WISH by ARASHI and the soft song that they play during all the dramatic moments is PLANETARIUM by AI OTSUKA

WISH:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phRdvwR2nmU

PLANETARIUM:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjfBo1lhAc

thanks kaedejun. but if anyone has the mp3 version pls tell me.!

i have the mp3 version of planetarium, but sth weird and i've always wanted to ask ppl... how come some lyrics of the mp3 song itself is different from the parts of the song played in the show itself... there's this "yuukutsu yo kodomo..." part in the show but i dun hear this in the mp3 version of the song...

how do u want me to send u the mp3 version of planetarium? cos i don't really wanna upload to some website...
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

I've pm-ed you the songs you want, did you recieve. Sorry about it, I sent the pm and forgot to post a reply here.

I don't really pay attention to the lyrics of the song when it was played during the show, anyway I think HYD overplayed Planetarium, every single touching or remotely touching scene, it would play in the background. But I do think it's a very very nice song.
    Last edited by beansprouts; 08-13-06 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    I've pm-ed you the songs you want, did you recieve. Sprry about it, I sent the pm and forgot to post a reply here.

I don't really pay attention to the lyrics of the song when it was played during the show, any I think HYD overplayed Planetarium, every single touching or remotely touching scene, it would play in the background. But I do think it's a very very nice song.
    yeah yeah! it's indeed a very nice song. But i just don't get it about the lyrics haa... well, cos the version i watched had the karaoke lyrics, very nice, in purple at the top of the screen ahha, that's why i keep noticing the lyrics haha.. nvm, thanks anyway, oh ya, beansprouts, did u get my PM?