Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 220

Thread: Hana Yori Dango Jdrama...

  1. #161
    Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    how come i never saw any jdrama at my rental shop? odd.........very odd.........
    Da reason y is jdorama don't exist in shops is easy!!!! every1 in 2 boring k-drama!!!!

  2. #162
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPunkerGurlxX
    I would really love it if u can upload it but... i have to check will tell you later
    Yours is the short version. The long version starts with "yuu.."

  3. #163
    Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

    Default

    saw this on sensasian.......consider buying it

  4. #164
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    Da reason y is jdorama don't exist in shops is easy!!!! every1 in 2 boring k-drama!!!!
    You're a guy right? It seems you have some appreciation for chick-flicks and dramas.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  5. #165
    Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    You're a guy right? It seems you have some appreciation for chick-flicks and dramas.
    actully I watch wuxia and anime more then romance - dis prove u dunno anythin about me!!!!! (bring out monkey king weapon n hit u )

    Yeah but i don't exactly watch it!!!! - I put it on running .........parents say I waisting electricity

  6. #166
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20

    Thumbs up

    Hello, everybody, I have never watched Hana Yori Dango but based on the comments I have read in different forums I can say that it was actually a good series. I saw some picture of this series and the location is beautiful and wonderful, I think they used real materials; I mean real house and location not studio. And also the house of Doumyouji look reallt extravagant but cool. The setting is dim and yellowish (based on the picture that I saw) which is perfect for a house full of antics and other expensive things. I hope I can have time to watch this j-drama in the web.

  7. #167
    Junior Member karened's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    Da reason y is jdorama don't exist in shops is easy!!!! every1 in 2 boring k-drama!!!!
    True, But in the recent months...or rather, in the later part of this year, I'm seeing a larger selection of Jap vcds on sale, such as HYD, Gokusen and even the 'older' classic ones like It started with a kiss and Terms of a witch! Yay! Hopefully Jdoramas will make a full-fleged comeby! But aniwaes, not all Kdramas are boring lah. There're a few good ones...though I have to say many are really not up to par to Jdoramas. (That's my personal opinion and taste)

  8. #168
    Junior Member karened's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao xi
    Hello, everybody, I have never watched Hana Yori Dango but based on the comments I have read in different forums I can say that it was actually a good series. I saw some picture of this series and the location is beautiful and wonderful, I think they used real materials; I mean real house and location not studio. And also the house of Doumyouji look reallt extravagant but cool. The setting is dim and yellowish (based on the picture that I saw) which is perfect for a house full of antics and other expensive things. I hope I can have time to watch this j-drama in the web.
    Do watch it! It's definitely worthed the time!!!!

  9. #169
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    I'm watching the Taiwanese adaptation of this just to see how they portrayed the story. So far I'm at episode 2. Lotsa changes but some of it is the same. We'll see.

    In the anime and J-Drama...I noticed they portrayed Hanazawa Rui not ever falling for Tsukushi but in the manga he did have feelings for her after it didn't work out with what's her name in Paris. This is important because it shows that Tsukushi even though finally had Rui's feelings returned to her but she decided to choose Domoyoji Tsukasa instead of Rui. But I found it weird that both anime and J-Drama kind of just opt that out, I think.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  10. #170
    Senior Member kylagurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore m_m(it's not china!)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Yours is the short version. The long version starts with "yuu.."
    were you talking to me? Then where do I get the long version? yeah, the long version that starts with "yuukutsu yu" izit? Like the one in the show?
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

  11. #171
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    OMG! Who is this Bridget who wrote a review on this drama? 2.5 rating? WTH?

    She liked Meteor Garden more? Meteor Garden despite its length is longer than HYD, is a total sham with OMG absolutely bad acting that totally ruins the series and storyline. It just seems MG goes through the scenes too fast and thus we can't really enjoy the scenes even if its longer than HYD.

    I'd much prefer watching the anime, and this adaptation by Japan and reading the manga than wasting time watching Meteor Garden! Jerry Yan is not right for the role and neither is the guys in F4 (taiwan), no experience in acting at all! That goes for Barbie too. I far cry from being a good Makino Tsukushi.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  12. #172
    Junior Member kaedejun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    OMG! Who is this Bridget who wrote a review on this drama? 2.5 rating? WTH?

    She liked Meteor Garden more? Meteor Garden despite its length is longer than HYD, is a total sham with OMG absolutely bad acting that totally ruins the series and storyline. It just seems MG goes through the scenes too fast and thus we can't really enjoy the scenes even if its longer than HYD.

    I'd much prefer watching the anime, and this adaptation by Japan and reading the manga than wasting time watching Meteor Garden! Jerry Yan is not right for the role and neither is the guys in F4 (taiwan), no experience in acting at all! That goes for Barbie too. I far cry from being a good Makino Tsukushi.
    everyone's entitled to their opinion

  13. #173
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaedejun
    everyone's entitled to their opinion
    Well, I'm making mine.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  14. #174
    Senior Member kylagurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore m_m(it's not china!)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaedejun
    everyone's entitled to their opinion
    yeah I agree! haha...
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

  15. #175
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    was watching it again still like it.

    My only complaint that it felt so short!!!!

    The thing i like about MG was that Shan Cai and Hua Ze Lei had more chemistry than Dao Ming Si
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  16. #176
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    51

    Default

    like a lot of you.. at first wen i was told there was a japanese version of Meteor Garden.. i was not reallie expecting much... i saw clips, and the actors didn't reallie attract me at first..mostly b/c i don't know them and they looked odd.. haha.. soo i was bored.. and decided to watch it...
    i was soooooooooooooooooooo surprised of how much depth and great acting was put in this drama.. even for only 9 episodes compared to the draggy and long MG (which i didn't mid reallie).. haha.. after finishing hana yori dango.. i wanted more.. lol... i would rather watch hana yori dango being longer than MG.
    i fell i love with the actors...
    Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa and Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi reallie amazed me.. because at first you don't expect much from them..but i was amazed b/c they had good chemistry and the acting was incredible.. the emotions of their characters were portrayed very well.. and the scenery.. the cinematography was great... and their life story really was shown to the audience... it was great...
    im excited that there is a hana yori dango 2.. can't wait.. :O)
    currently watching: <3 hana Yori dango season 2
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S

  17. #177
    Senior Member eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Hundred Acres Wood
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariesangel32690
    like a lot of you.. at first wen i was told there was a japanese version of Meteor Garden.. i was not reallie expecting much... i saw clips, and the actors didn't reallie attract me at first..mostly b/c i don't know them and they looked odd.. haha.. soo i was bored.. and decided to watch it...
    i was soooooooooooooooooooo surprised of how much depth and great acting was put in this drama.. even for only 9 episodes compared to the draggy and long MG (which i didn't mid reallie).. haha.. after finishing hana yori dango.. i wanted more.. lol... i would rather watch hana yori dango being longer than MG.
    i fell i love with the actors...
    Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa and Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi reallie amazed me.. because at first you don't expect much from them..but i was amazed b/c they had good chemistry and the acting was incredible.. the emotions of their characters were portrayed very well.. and the scenery.. the cinematography was great... and their life story really was shown to the audience... it was great...
    im excited that there is a hana yori dango 2.. can't wait.. :O)
    HEMING YAY!! ....

    I plan to re-watch this ... he,he,he...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    536

    Default

    IMAO... I finished watching all 9 eps. in office today while I'm working (ok basically i'm "eating snake" LOL)! Quite addictive to it plus some of the jokes cracks me out! Domyoji-san's japanese indeed is very "good"~~

  19. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    147

    Default

    HYD2 is already in production!! it should be out in late jan..but i think only in japan...so for all those not living there, i guess we all have to wait for that dvd to come out! sigh...according to some news....(thanks to arashi.vox), the first chapter of hy would be abt 2hrs long...and there would be some special guest star...hmmm, wonder who...and there's a big debate about what domyouji's hair would be like....so stay tuned

  20. #180
    Senior Member beansprouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Island of Thieves
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Fansubbed versions of HYD II will most certainly be available online through bittorrents, clubboxes or direct downloads. No worries about waiting around forever for the DVDs to come out.

    I thought Jun will go back to having curly hair for HYD II, afterall Doumyoji is not quite himself without the trademark curly mop on his head. I will be quite disappointed if I don't see the curly hair.

Similar Threads

  1. Hana Yori Dango 3 - Final Season?
    By Raenon in forum Entertainment News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-09, 12:43 AM
  2. Meteor Garden 1 or Hana Yori Dango???
    By darkangel1992 in forum Global Series Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-28-08, 04:39 PM
  3. Will there be a hana yori dango season 3?
    By yelli_8 in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-08, 05:57 AM
  4. Hana Yori Dango 2
    By Kara in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 05-09-08, 06:19 AM
  5. Hana Yori Dango 1&2
    By LuvJoJo in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-07, 03:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •