Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

hey guys, im back,
    anyways, the themesong for part 3 is out, i got it from a friend in taiwain.
    if anyone want to hear it, i will upload it, and chocolate can help me send it to you guys, hehe since my internet connection is slow..
    anyways, the 3rd triology, this time instead of emphasis on love, like how the 1st and 2nd part, i think it will emphasis on the love of the mother to her childrens, on how she sacrify as a wife, a mother and a daughter in-law...
    anyways, 3rd one will sing by the same singer, Li Yi Hui, the girl i post the 2 pics up there, the one got the sweetest voice in the world, well at least to me. hehehe,
    anyways, i need to stop praise her, cuze my gf getting suspicious, on how i always listen to the 1st part themesong, haha, now she think am madly in love with the singer, which I think I WILL be if I don't stop listening to her, haha.
    k, am out before my gf catch me online typing stuff to praise the singer hahaha jk.......
    Last edited by clfan; 12-14-05 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    LOL, actually, she's not that bad looking to me..you make her sound out to be bride of frankenstien or something!
    Her voice is indeed very sweet and gentle...Wonder why she's not famous?(Clfan'll probably say cuz of her loooks! )

It is indeed surprising to know that guys watch this kind of stuff too... they usually stay away from love stories like this....My bro just usually give me this "I can't believe you're watching this" look whenever he pass by the TV and see me watching this
    hahaha, u right, these days, to be famous, u need both looks and voice, i guess the only reason i can come up with is why she's not famous is because she not hot enough.... hahaha and no, i didn't think she that bad looking but compare to my gf, yeah she that bad looking lolz, in fact i think im falling in love with the singer hahahah or it is her voice hahaha.
    dude, my gf been giving me weird looks when ever she heard me listen to this song in my ipod, and yes, im a guy and im listening to the true love themesong every freaking where i go hahaha...
    and umm, the 3rd triology song is actually very good, i found her voice (the singer) to be even more emotional than the true love and mute bride songs, is just that the beginning sound weird to me haha... well i will upload it here, if any of you interested.
    gosh, im going insane over this singer voice hahahah......and yes my gf can sing, but if i hear her sing, i just feel like there a is a big earthquake hitting near my house haha jk......
    but no joke, this girl can sing these type of music well, u know those opera kind of type, for ancient series, i doubt if she can sing Pop music that well........i couldn't find any info on her, sometimes i feel like she not even a singer, i feel like she just a normal person like us and the guy that produce the music for the series hire her to sing the song for the series only.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    hey guys, im back,
    anyways, the themesong for part 3 is out, i got it from a friend in taiwain.
    if anyone want to hear it, i will upload it, and chocolate can help me send it to you guys, hehe since my internet connection is slow..
    anyways, the 3rd triology, this time instead of emphasis on love, like how the 1st and 2nd part, i think it will emphasis on the love of the mother to her childrens, on how she sacrify as a wife, a mother and a daughter in-law...
    anyways, 3rd one will sing by the same singer, Li Yi Hui, the girl i post the 2 pics up there, the one got the sweetest voice in the world, well at least to me. hehehe,
    anyways, i need to stop praise her, cuze my gf getting suspicious, on how i always listen to the 1st part themesong, haha, now she think am madly in love with the singer, which I think I WILL be if I don't stop listening to her, haha.
    k, am out before my gf catch me online typing stuff to praise the singer hahaha jk.......
    welcome bak. what is the first series of the trilogy? is it the same people that's in it? Yeah i would love the new song. But the second one i couldn't download it, like it just took me to a website and i can't save it. wondering if you could help me wi th that. she does have a very sweet voice. If you got more info, fill us all in. thankz

Quote Originally Posted by winterlovesong
    I wished they get more popularity.
    I cant find anything on William Xie.

Anyway, Yue Ling was in Green Grass by the River with Steven Ma, it was also a qyunh dao series.

I want to see a picture of them together or something!

i feel the same, i can't find ANYTHING on him at ALL. makes me wanna go choke seome one...jk hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Liyah
    welcome bak. what is the first series of the trilogy? is it the same people that's in it? Yeah i would love the new song. But the second one i couldn't download it, like it just took me to a website and i can't save it. wondering if you could help me wi th that. she does have a very sweet voice. If you got more info, fill us all in. thankz
    The first trilogy is True Love ...and I have it for download ...just scroll down (from sendspace) it's at the bottom.

hahaha, u right, these days, to be famous, u need both looks and voice, i guess the only reason i can come up with is why she's not famous is because she not hot enough.... hahaha and no, i didn't think she that bad looking but compare to my gf, yeah she that bad looking lolz, in fact i think im falling in love with the singer hahahah or it is her voice hahaha.
    dude, my gf been giving me weird looks when ever she heard me listen to this song in my ipod, and yes, im a guy and im listening to the true love themesong every freaking where i go hahaha...
    and umm, the 3rd triology song is actually very good, i found her voice (the singer) to be even more emotional than the true love and mute bride songs, is just that the beginning sound weird to me haha... well i will upload it here, if any of you interested.
    gosh, im going insane over this singer voice hahahah......and yes my gf can sing, but if i hear her sing, i just feel like there a is a big earthquake hitting near my house haha jk......
    but no joke, this girl can sing these type of music well, u know those opera kind of type, for ancient series, i doubt if she can sing Pop music that well........i couldn't find any info on her, sometimes i feel like she not even a singer, i feel like she just a normal person like us and the guy that produce the music for the series hire her to sing the song for the series only.
    You're funny ...I think you're falling for her voice. I do that sometimes too. (but for a boy in my case ) ...

Please do upload the third themesong. I would like to collect them all. I really like her voice. To be honest, when I'm listening to her songs(voice), I don't picture how she look, because her sweet voice won me over.

Now, now, don't talk about your gf like that if she found out, you're in big trouble, and that's mean no jk.

Yes, please post the third song becuase the singer is beginning to be my fav. singer. I wrote three papers in two days while the mute bride and true love theme songs played in the background. Also, I read four weeks of study materials in one night before a test while the songs played. So great for studying
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Hey all, I did upload the 3rd Triology up in MegaUpload, you guys go ahead and follow that Link to download OK.
    Somehow I found this 3rd Themesong to be more Happier Tone, but at the same time, Sad. I found her voice sound the most Emotional in this one compare to the other 2 Themesongs.
    About the series, it is not even out. The producer still looking for the Casting, so it won't be Filming until 2006.
    For any of you guys that interested. The 1st Part, is call True Love, Viet tittle is Chan Ai Nhat The Tinh (go to your rental store and ask for that tittle), starting Vivian Chen and Chang Shih. Came out in 2004. I found the 1st part more likeable compare to the Mute Bride, because I found Vivian Chen is way hotter than Yue Ling, hahaha!!!
    Part 2: is Mute Bride ofcourse you guys did watch, Viet tittle is Co Dau Cam.
    And Part 3, I do have the Chinese tittle, just right now, I forgot. Will post it up here later.
    And also, I got the Instrumental to the 3rd Themesongs, if anyone interested to listen to music only without singing, I can posted it up here too.

And no offense but the singer got a nice voice but very bad looking, seriously. I guess girls said she doesn't look that bad but OK, I'm a guy, she LOOKS BAD. I wish my GF got a voice like her though, cuze my GF is beautiful but her voice, SUCK, Lolz!!!

And lastly, comments on the 3rd themesong, very good song. It hard to like it first time since the beat is not that catchy compare to the 1st and 2nd one, but if you listen to like like 5+ times, I bet you will grow to like this song. It just that I wish they take out the Beginning where the screaming "Mama, mama, mama" coming in, I thought that is annoying. But I love this 3rd one the MOST though, hehe. Then the 1st Theme, the Mute Bride theme, I didn't like it that much for some reason, I found the verse are blend, it hard to descripe but it not go up and down like the 1st Themesong, and this 3rd one, it really hard to sing, cuze one time it high notes, one time it low notes.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZM4KD1F

And chocolate, if U cannot Upload it from here, tell me I send it to U in Email again cuze last time U got trouble download it from MegaUpload.

Anyways, let introduce, how old are you guys? I'm old, I'm 23...
    How about Chocolate and Spark_Chic? And Others?

Hey all, I did upload the 3rd Triology up in MegaUpload, you guys go ahead and follow that Link to download OK.
    Somehow I found this 3rd Themesong to be more Happier Tone, but at the same time, Sad. I found her voice sound the most Emotional in this one compare to the other 2 Themesongs.
    About the series, it is not even out. The producer still looking for the Casting, so it won't be Filming until 2006.
    For any of you guys that interested. The 1st Part, is call True Love, Viet tittle is Chan Ai Nhat The Tinh (go to your rental store and ask for that tittle), starting Vivian Chen and Chang Shih. Came out in 2004. I found the 1st part more likeable compare to the Mute Bride, because I found Vivian Chen is way hotter than Yue Ling, hahaha!!!
    Part 2: is Mute Bride ofcourse you guys did watch, Viet tittle is Co Dau Cam.
    And Part 3, I do have the Chinese tittle, just right now, I forgot. Will post it up here later.
    And also, I got the Instrumental to the 3rd Themesongs, if anyone interested to listen to music only without singing, I can posted it up here too.

And no offense but the singer got a nice voice but very bad looking, seriously. I guess girls said she doesn't look that bad but OK, I'm a guy, she LOOKS BAD. I wish my GF got a voice like her though, cuze my GF is beautiful but her voice, SUCK, Lolz!!!

And lastly, comments on the 3rd themesong, very good song. It hard to like it first time since the beat is not that catchy compare to the 1st and 2nd one, but if you listen to like like 5+ times, I bet you will grow to like this song. It just that I wish they take out the Beginning where the screaming "Mama, mama, mama" coming in, I thought that is annoying. But I love this 3rd one the MOST though, hehe. Then the 1st Theme, the Mute Bride theme, I didn't like it that much for some reason, I found the verse are blend, it hard to descripe but it not go up and down like the 1st Themesong, and this 3rd one, it really hard to sing, cuze one time it high notes, one time it low notes.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZM4KD1F

And chocolate, if U cannot Upload it from here, tell me I send it to U in Email again cuze last time U got trouble download it from MegaUpload.

Anyways, let introduce, how old are you guys? I'm old, I'm 23...
    How about Chocolate and Spark_Chic? And Others?

personally, i listened to the first song and i didn't like it as much as the 2nd. I still really like the second song from t he mute bride. I will listen to the third soon once I get it. I am 16, from Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    The first trilogy is True Love ...and I have it for download ...just scroll down (from sendspace) it's at the bottom.

where do you wnt me to scroll down to? what's sendspace i dont see it. sowwie

Will you post up the True Love themesong too?
    Because I have the bad quality one.

---------
    Clfan, will you please email me the song? I cant d/l from megaupload either
    Last edited by winterlovesong; 12-15-05 at 09:26 PM.

Thumbs up

HI, I am new to this forum and to all this posting activity, but I think this is fun. Anyway, I really love this Mute Bride series!!! It's is the best quing dao series for me. I have read the story line for True Love, and I think the revenge plot is more intricate but the romance is not as appealing as the Mute Bride. But then, I love William Xie a lot, so I am probably bias. Oh, cflan, please keep the idea of making a website for the three trilogy. I know it is a lot of work and you may be busy, but I really want these series to have at least one website, and we members can help you out a bit. Are you chinese by the way ? Thank You for the third trilogy song too; it sounds really nice, but I think I like the True Love and Mute Bride theme songs better. This song definitely is harder to sing, though. Anyway, I really enjoy reading all the replies in this thread and will come back again.

Hi also,
    does anyone have the subthemes to Mute bride as well? I like them very much.

gosh, i haven't seen the series yet, but i absolutely love the songs. I don't like the 3rd one as much as the other two. my fav. was the mute bride theme. anywho, can any1 translate the lyrics?

Oh, to introduce myself, I am 18 and am an undergrad in a U.S. university right now (oh, also a female if any1 cares or believe me).
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Unhappy well.

that's a scary movie.

I love this movie.... Its so sad...This is like first taiwanese movie that i have seen in years and like it at the same time....anyway... i love the mail character... William ... He's really good... Eventhough he is not so cute.....The role that he play make me love he...Now i think that he is so adorable.. Anyway... do you guys noe any other good taiwanese series...?

I perfer Tragedy that have like good things...I dont like devil beside me... for some reason.. it seem so fake...

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    Yes, please post the third song becuase the singer is beginning to be my fav. singer. I wrote three papers in two days while the mute bride and true love theme songs played in the background. Also, I read four weeks of study materials in one night before a test while the songs played. So great for studying
    I just had my Finals, I should've tried that Its really hard to get me motivated to study, maybe putting it as the background music will get me in the mood

Clfan, I think you're obsessed with the singer now...might as well fly over to Taiwan and hunt her down Dude, you can't get the perfect package...its either: Beautiful/glass-shattering singing, or ugly/beautiful singing
    And thanks for providing the link for the 3rd Triology song..I'm eager to know who will be the main actress/actor

Btw, I'm 18 from Louisiana
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 12-16-05 at 02:07 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Lightbulb

I forgot to introduce myself in the earlier post; so here are some info. about me to get us acquainted. I am a vietnamese; I live in Texas and a 19 year old undergraduate student. It really nice to know the people here. You guys are fun to talk to. Here is my thought about the trilogy. I think the first series, True Love, is about the relationship between a daughter in law and the mother in law; mute bride is about the relationship b/t the wife and the husband, and the third series is probably about the woman as a mother to her children. Reply and tell me your opinionabout the main theme of each of the three series. It'll be fun. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Okay, for those who still want song, here it isTrue love themesong
    Liyah and winterlovesong : Just click on the link and scroll to the bottom.

clfan: Thanks a lot, I'm downloading the 3rd song. It work for me this time.

Sparky: How was your final? think you did well?

thuy69: Welcome to the Mute Bride discussion.

I'm older than clfan and much older than Sparky...I'm 24

Quote Originally Posted by tw33tiz
    I love this movie.... Its so sad...This is like first taiwanese movie that i have seen in years and like it at the same time....anyway... i love the mail character... William ... He's really good... Eventhough he is not so cute.....The role that he play make me love he...Now i think that he is so adorable.. Anyway... do you guys noe any other good taiwanese series...?

I perfer Tragedy that have like good things...I dont like devil beside me... for some reason.. it seem so fake...
    Tw33tiz, I prefer to watch tragedy storylines too, I guess its just much more meaningful instead of watching other Tawainese productions where its pretty much just castings of pretty faces. I don't know why Meteor Garden and such is so popular, b/c I just don't see the magic in the story
    I think older Taiwanese series are pretty good, try any that are made in the early 90's, and the storylines are much much better than today's.

Choc, I think us 18-neers and below are too young to be interested in this kind of tragic love stories Btw, don't you find it kinda interesting that this thread started out w/ only me, you, clfan, and one other person... and now so many new people showed up?
    Welcome all to the thread

As for the songs, the True Love theme music started out really good, but I think I kinda get bored w/ it as the song progresses
    As for Mute Bride theme, I don't seem to get bored with it at all...no matter how much I listen to it, I can always play it till the end over and over again
    Haven't listened to the 3rd one yet...so no opinion yet
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)