Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

Um no, U get it wrong. I'm Chinese so I know.
    Madarine is not the same as Taiwainese. People in Taiwain speak Madarin and Taiwainese, depends on the individuals.
    Cantonese only speak by Hong Kong people and ONLY HONG KONG PEOPLE.
    China speak ONLY MADARIN. THEY DO NOT SPEAK TAIWAINESE, Taiwainese are only for Taiwain people.

And Part 3, won't be about Yue Ling kids. Why? Because Part 1 True Love by Vivian Chen is NOT RELATED to Part 2 which is about Mute Bride. So I doubt if Part 3 connected to The Mute Bride.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    Madarine is not the same as Taiwainese. People in Taiwain speak Madarin and Taiwainese, depends on the individuals.
    China speak ONLY MADARIN. THEY DO NOT SPEAK TAIWAINESE, Taiwainese are only for Taiwain people.

And Part 3, won't be about Yue Ling kids. Why? Because Part 1 True Love by Vivian Chen is NOT RELATED to Part 2 which is about Mute Bride. So I doubt if Part 3 connected to The Mute Bride.
    Yes, but aren't they all from the same Chinese descendents? From what I know, the founder of Taiwan was from China himself. As for the dialects, I'm at a loss there since I haven't been to Taiwan nor China myself... Mandarin is what I percieved most Taiwan ppl speak from watching all these famous faces from the movies using it to communicate.

Agian, a Chinese person can know several different Chinese dialects so they speak that certain dialect depending on where they are in China. My friend knows both Mandarin and Cantonese and her speaking each one depends on where she is.

Its most unlikely that the 3rd one is related to the first 2, but there's no harm on guessing... Who knows? If the audience shows a strong liking to the Mute Bride, then the director can play off of that story.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default yue ling movie

anyone want to see how does she look with normal clothes?
    Wild Flower Blossomed
    http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=545

picture: http://come.to/yueling

Default yue ling's movie

I come to see that she is very good in making people cry. Not just in mute wife, basicly, in every movies.

The Ghost Husband
    http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=558

If anybody interest in reading Quynh Dao's long and short stories in Vietnamese
    here the link

http://may4phuong.dyndns.info:2500/t...Search=WRITERQ

Quote Originally Posted by clfan

Actually you're wrong there. Cantonese are not only spoken by Hk people and only in HK, but actually in Vietnam, and Guandong, China. I should know since I'm from Vietnam that speak Cantonese. Majority of the ethnic Chinese in Vietnam speak Cantonese. China does not only speak Mandarin. The southern part of China: Guandong and Guansai (Sorry, I really don't know the correct spelling) all speaks Cantonese. And don't forget that even in Cantonese there different dialects such as the dialects of Toisan and Hk are different from the dialect Cantonese spoken by the ethnic Chinese in Vietnam.

Also, Mandarin have many variations such as Szechuanese, Shanghainese, Pekingnese and so forth. Don't forget the other major dialects such as Chiu Chow, Fukin, Haka and so many more. All in all, there are over sixty major languages and hundreds of dialects.

For those that wants to learn Chinese, I recommend just learning Mandarin since it is the most useful Chinese Language and also easier to learn than say, Cantonese. Cantonese have too many slangs, tones, and syllables. But since I speak Cantonese I can't help but be biased, I find my language quite beautiful sounding than Mandarin where I find the language too high pitch.

I want to see more of her pictures. anybody?

I just know that she is 37 year olds. Year: monkey.
    Stayed with William Xie for 3 years, then broke up. and not with anybody since then. Am I right on this?

Default themes please!

hey guys!

i just started watching this series and i totally fell in love with the theme songs. i've tried d/ling all the themes with the links above, but with no luck. could somebody email me the files please? any and all of the themes mentioned in this thread? thanks so much! [email protected]

Some pix to share:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/144/xinsrc412100214152308320671984.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8148/xinsrc442100214152323782401025.jpg') <==== One of the most touching scene
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4946/86870zf.jpg')

Credits: Lonelyviet.com/ LonelyG15

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 12-28-05 at 02:57 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

There were many touching scenes which I can't remember all, but one scene that I truely love and remember is the kissing scene. When William asked her to leave over and over but she kept on kissing him whenver he ask her that was so sweet.

how come pictures from Sparkly_Chic look like from www.lonelyviet.com?

btw, anyone have the lyric to the themesong, can i have it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by music12
    how come pictures from Sparkly_Chic look like from www.lonelyviet.com?
    Sorry! Forgot to give credits...

Giving credits where credit is due:
    Pix from lonelyviet.com/ LonelyG15
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by music12
    btw, anyone have the lyric to the themesong, can i have it, thanks

I wanted the lyrics too, hopefully some one can find it to share with us. So many new people in this forum, its getting exciting hehehe

Default For those who still want the themesong

angela nguyen

I was wondering..
    are there any other songs that this singer sings that you guys know of?

I'm so tempted to watch this again. The first time I watched it, I fast forwarded a lot because I didnt have a lot of time, but now I want to really enjoy it haha. But still, I will still fast forward all the scenes with the cousin girl!

you don't need to go to another forum for these three songs. They're all in this thread if you read stuff of other people from the beginning. I copy the links here, i think on page 3 or 5

megaupload, you need to wait a while then the download link will appear at the top right of the page after count down seconds stuff.
    sendspace, don't need to wait , the download link locates at the end of the page.
    100% positive, all the links are still active and really fast for download.

the mute bride
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZO0QCS2
    true love
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xdgdsf
    the third one, mama songs
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZM4KD1F

for lyric, maybe somebody know. I don't understand a word of these songs, like the music and the sound those, very emotion stuff.

The themesong posted at this site is not sung by the real singer..it's someone singing Karaoke parhaps? Brick has listed all the links to download all the songs.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by winterlovesong
    I was wondering..
    are there any other songs that this singer sings that you guys know of?

I'm so tempted to watch this again. The first time I watched it, I fast forwarded a lot because I didnt have a lot of time, but now I want to really enjoy it haha. But still, I will still fast forward all the scenes with the cousin girl!
    The cousin girl is extremely annoying....and the worst thing is it seems like she's in every scene
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I know this is kind of old but could someone post True Love song somewhere other than at sendspace, I couldn't download it from there.

Megaupload for the mute bride theme worked fine for me, so it's not my computer.

thanks.

Usually I don't watch these kind of series cause it's too sad, but Mute Bride was good. The female cousin that lives with their family two words can sumarize her, spoiled brat. I watched and notice that she seems to think that if she does something wrong apologizing makes it all better so she doesn't have to use her head to think before doing something.
    Last edited by bach_ngoc17; 12-30-05 at 07:08 AM.

Default For those who still want Truelove song

angela nguyen