Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    hey guys, i want to make a website dedicated to 3 triology, true love, mute bride and 3rd one, anyone help me out plz, with submitting pictures and stuff,
    umm spark chic, i got no time to register in other forums, but i notice u got pics from the mute bride series from other forum, can u be kind enough to post it up for me so i can use it plzzz....

umm btw, anyone here want me to load up all the instrumental music background song from the true love and mute bride, cuze i have them all, i can load it up in the website, and u guys can download it....

but the hard part is i dont know w hat to name to the website, any ideas on where what tittlei should use?

I think that's a great idea. I think for the website name you should use True Love.

Not because it's the name of the first story in the trilogy( I haven't seen that one) but from the title I'm guessing it has to do with love much like the 2nd story which is the mute bride. From the Mute Bride there is true love between the main couple shown throughout the series and if the first one is like the title and the pattern continues than the trilogy revolves around True Love somehow so the title of the website should be something with a common theme to represent all 3 stories in the trilogy.

Default isnt it wrong title?

this hadnt hit me till now, but the title, isnt it suposed to be mute bride, cuz shes not deaf

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    this hadnt hit me till now, but the title, isnt it suposed to be mute bride, cuz shes not deaf
    I think we had this discussion on the first page But the creator have yet to change the topic title
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

6 dreams:

Originally the 6 dreams book contains an old man retelling 6 different dreams/stories to his grand daughter.

1st dream: Wan Jin (Uyen Quan Bieu Muoi), a story about a girl who had the love of 3 brothers and lost all. She was arranged to marry the oldest brother who is very sick, yet went through the ceremony with the second brother, but is closest in age to the youngest brother. All three brothers love her and she didn't know which one she loves therefore, created one mess. The second brother left because he believed she should be with the oldest since she is actually his wife, while the oldest brother left thinking she is best with the youngest brother. The youngest brother left in searching for his brother. In the end, she grew old waiting for the brothers to return to her.

2nd dream: Mute Wife (Nguoi Vo Cam) a story of an arranged marriage couple. The arrangement was made when the mothers were pregnant. When kids grew up, they got married despite the fact the wife could not speak. She was indeed beautiful and educated and all. Anyway to cut it short, the husband forced his wife to abort their baby afraid the baby will be mute just like her. She wouldn't and gave birth to a baby girl who born mute like her mother. The husband was devastated and left the country to Japan. Overthere he met a woman and got married with her. No matter how many times his mute wife begged him to come home, he refused until almost at the end of the story. Before the wife died, she made her daughter promise to stay single forever to take care of her father because she knew everyone would leave him.

3rd dream: 3 flowers (3 Doa' Hoa). A story of a single mother who has 3 beautiful daughters. One ended up killing herself because her lover left her. Second one went crazy because she studied too much. The last one didn't one to end up like her sisters so she left searching for her beloved man.

4th dream: The wip of life (Ngon Roi Cuoc So^'ng). A story of a rich girl who gave up everything to marry an musician or artist I forgot. Thought their life would be a fairy tale but he ended up driving her away with his drunkeness. During a stormy night/flood, she disappeared with their daughter. It was believed she was drowned in the flood along with the daughter. The guy went crazy searching fo rhis wife and daughter all life long.

5th dream: A return of a lover (Nguoi Di Tro? Ve) : Two people who fell in love with each other but pride drove them apart. She left the country while he got married to someone else. When she returned, their love caused so many trouble leading him to jail after he killed his wife. She took care of his kids and waited for him to come out one day though he got life sentence.

6th dream: forgot the title but about group of people during war time. It focused on a pregnant lady and a commander. Though they met for a short period and no love was confessed but they linked. She died giving birth to a baby girl. In the end, the old man kept the baby with him never heard from or of the commander. The sixth dream I believe is retelling the story of the old man and the little girl from the introduction.

Well but when the series came out, they used Mute Wife, Wan Jin and 3 flowers as original.

Here are the TV series adaptation. But the last three are actually stories on their own and don't belong into the original 6 dreams book.

Six Dreams 1 – Mute Wife / Child Wife [starring Liu Xue Hua] : Nguoi Vo Cam
    Six Dreams 2 – Wan Jin [Don’t know English title & artists’ names] Uyen Quan Bieu Muoi
    Six Dreams 3 – Three Flowers [starring Liu Xue Hua] 3 Doa' Hoa
    Six Dreams 4 – Snow / Xue Ke [starring Steve Ma & Liu Xue Hua] Tuyet Kha
    Six Dreams 5 – Waiting Husband / Wan Fu Cliff [Don’t know artists’ names] : Vo.ng Phu A?i
    Six Dreams 6 – Green Green Grass By The River [starring Steve Ma, Yue Ling & Jing Ming. Special appearance Liu Xue Hua] Xanh Xanh Ngo.n Co? be^n Ho^`

The Mute Bride starred Yue Ling was totally different from the one from 6 dreams. The trigology I believe took some ideas from 6 dreams but they are different from the book.

Hope this answer your question about the 6 dreams.
    Last edited by ViviN; 01-06-06 at 05:37 PM.

Talking THANK YOU VIVIN

thank you so much for the info...I appreciated!

Hi Vivin,
    I was wondering,
    Wan Jin and Three Flowers, are they released in Vietnamese?

Because I know GGBTR was released a long time ago.

Do any of you have the links for download? I bought the series, but one of the CD's skips a lot. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    Do any of you have the links for download? I bought the series, but one of the CD's skips a lot. =(
    I can give you a link to go and download the series..(Not sure if all the episodes' links are still working or not)
    **BTW, the episodes for download are all in Vietnamese... if you're Chinese, then sorry can't help you at all on that
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Thank you very much. I'm Vietnamese =) Cam on nhieu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    I can give you a link to go and download the series..(Not sure if all the episodes' links are still working or not)
    **BTW, the episodes for download are all in Vietnamese... if you're Chinese, then sorry can't help you at all on that

Quote Originally Posted by winterlovesong
    Hi Vivin,
    I was wondering,
    Wan Jin and Three Flowers, are they released in Vietnamese?

Because I know GGBTR was released a long time ago.
    3 of the 6 dreams got released in Vietnamese

Nguoi Vo*. Ca^m: Mute Wife, with Luu Tuyet Hoa, Lam Thu.y Du*o*ng
    3 Doa' Hoa: 3 flowers, with Luu Tuyet Hoa, Du* Tie^?u Pha`m
    Wan Jin: Uye^?n Qua^n bie^?u muo^.i, Du* Tie^?u Pha`m

Most Quynh Dao (Qiong Yao) works got released to film and series, and most got released in viet

Lu*u Tuye^'t Hoa
    Tuye^'t Kha:
    Ben Giong Nuoc: with Tan Han
    Gio`ng Song Ly Biet: with Tan Ha'n
    Tinh Buon: with Tan Ha'n
    Hai Au Phi Xu: Tan Ha'n
    Quye^.n Dieu: with La La.c Lam
    Nhu Kho'i Nhu* Suong with Kenny Bee

Du Tieu Pham:
    Vo.ng Phu A?i: Lam Thu.y Duong

Nha.c Linh:
    Xanh Xang Ngon Co Ben Ho
    Tan nguyet ca'c ca'c
    Nguoi Chong Ma (the blossom flower trigology) (the other two are with Vivien Chen, and Steven Ma: Hoa Mai Ba.c Me^.nh and Thuy? Va^n Giang)

and many more (too much to list) such as Dreams Behind Curtain (Giac Mong Sau Re`m but this series contains parts/information from 3 of her books)

As for coming out as films. They were mostly starred with Brigitte Lin (Lam Thanh Ha), Chin Han (Tan Ha'n) Charlie Chin (Ta^`n Tu*o*`ng La^m), Chen Chen (Cha^n Tra^n)

Here are some movies with Lin Ching Hsia with either Chin Han or Charlie Chin
    Cloud of Romance/I am a Piece of CLoud: Em la` A'ng Ma^y Tro^i
    Outside the Window : Song Ngoa.i
    Love Love Love : Ti`nh Ye^u, ti`nh ye^u o^i ti`nh ye^u
    Green Green Meadow : Xanh xanh Ngo.n Co? Be^n Ho^`
    The Autumn Love Song : Ba?n ti`nh ca mua` thu
    (I will get the english name, forgot for now): Ho?i A'n Ma^y Chie^u
    The Misty Moon : Tra(ng A?o Chim Huye^`n
    Morning Fog : Buo^?i Sa'ng Bi`nh Minh
    A Love Seed : Ha.t Da^.u Tu*o*ng Tu*
    The Wild Goose on the Wing: Thie^n Xu*' A'o Den
    Love Under a Rosy Sky: Hoa`ng Ho^n Du*`ng La.i Cha^n Ma^y, HOa`ng Ho^n Cuo^'i Cu`ng
    The Marigolds : Kim Tran Tha?o (Bie^.t Ly O*i Cha`o Mi, Gia~ Bie^.t Bie^.t Ly)
    Burn Phoenix Burn : Ca'nh Chim Trong Gio^ng Ba~o

Kenny Bee: Be`o Tan Ma^y Ho*.p, Ta` A'o Mo^.ng,
    Chen Chen: Bie^'t To? Cu`ng Ai

sorry, I got carried away especially when it comes to Qiong Yao's works. Let me know if you want more information...I will be more than happy to share the info.
    Last edited by ViviN; 01-11-06 at 05:55 PM.

Ahhh..thanks so much!!
    these will definitely be on my summer list!
    I've seen some of them, and they were really romantic and touching.

Wow, QY can write the most twisted dramas... I was actually surprised to find out that QY is a male..judging on the nature of his writings, I've always assumed that it was a woman!

Too bad most of those good oldies listed by ViviN can't even be found to rent anymore...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Wow, QY can write the most twisted dramas... I was actually surprised to find out that QY is a male..judging on the nature of his writings, I've always assumed that it was a woman!

Too bad most of those good oldies listed by ViviN can't even be found to rent anymore...
    wait, im positive QY is a woman. are we talking about the lady who also wrote princess pearl and romance in the rain?

Yes Qiong Yao (Chiung Yiao, Quynh Dao) is a woman who wrote the Princess Pearl and Romance in the Rain. Romance in the Rain is the new version of Ye^n Vu~ Mang Mang (Gio`ng So^ng Ly Bie^.t/Gio.t Le^. Tu*o*ng Tu* etc). Qiong Yao decided to change the ending and a little bit from the original series with Chin Han and Liu Xue Hua.

This is her.
    http://www2.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc...84d9_qiong.jpg

Yes...I'm sure Qiong Yao is a woman. I heard that she is known Chinese Danielle Steels.
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.
    LOVE and belonging to each other is the ESSENCE of FAMILY.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    umm actually i dont like yue ling, she not pretty, but the chick that play her older sister, the one with a son, is extremely beautiful, she got nice lips, hehehehe
    hope to see her in more series,
    and just to said that part 3, there will be no yue ling or william,
    the 1st triology was vivian chen and chang sheh,
    the 2nd triology is yue ling and william xie,
    3rd one, they still looking for the casting, and im sure yue ling wont be in it.
    and chocolate, hey u listen to the 3rd theme yet? care to give me some comments?
    i think Yue Ling is pretty
    anybody else think she's pretty?

What???? QY is a woman? I thought so too, but my Mom told me that she read a magazine article about how it was a man behind all the sorrowful dramas...
    I guess it makes more sense now that QY is a woman...I doubt that any man has THAT much lovey-dovey and tearful thoughts.
    Well, besides Nicholas Sparks (who wrote Messge In a Bottle, A Walk to Remember)

Yue Ling.... She IS pretty, but in "Mute Bride" her eyes were kinda wierd...I think she got plastic surgery and it haven't completely healed yet...you can still see how high it is cut
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

at first, my mom thought she had plastic surgery too. then later, she was like "no, i dont think so anymore actually." lol

and sidenote, i heard nick sparks was going downhill with his books.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    at first, my mom thought she had plastic surgery too. then later, she was like "no, i dont think so anymore actually." lol

and sidenote, i heard nick sparks was going downhill with his books.
    It's quite weird actually... because there were some shots taken at some angle that makes her eyes looked normal, but at the shots where it is really close to her face, her eyelids were just sky-high....

BTW, the only book that I've read of Nic Sparks is "A Walk to Remember"... never paid much attention to his other books, so don't know what quality they are of now
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

It's quite weird actually... because there were some shots taken at some angle that makes her eyes looked normal, but at the shots where it is really close to her face, her eyelids were just sky-high....

BTW, the only book that I've read of Nic Sparks is "A Walk to Remember"... never paid much attention to his other books, so don't know what quality they are of now
    yep, you're right, some parts did make it look normal. other parts none. weird indeed.

lol and nick sparks, im not too sure either. i only heard of it.