Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

Is this the same Yue Ling, in ghosted husband, she was very pretty then. I guess even now she is still pretty and still acted in Qiong Yao dramas. Wonder if Qiong Yao will have any more drama?

Thanks Chocolate, but I've already seen that Youtube clip...several times. I meaning more of a clip from one of the episodes maybe. I'm totally hooked by the themesong.

I swear I've seen William Xie in another movie somewhere. He looks very convincing as a sick man - cheers to make-up department. William Xie better looking than younger brother it seems.

I've recently been re-watching Ghost Husband and got interested in Yue Ling again...that's how I found out about Mute Wife. Yue Ling is a brilliant actress...her voice is so expressive, which is ironic because obviously she can't use that lovely voice in Mute Wife.

it a good series....i watch it and i love it....even though it had a very sad ending....but it shows the quality in it.....i dont much like weepy series...but his one is an exception.... ^_^

Default the mute bride

this is a sad serie. i watch it with my family like a long time ago. it's a good family drama. the guy with the injure leg, he's really nice and everything and the girl ended up liking him a lot and she finally spoke at the end. it was sweet yet kinda tragic.

Default SONGS

Could anyone put the songs from the
    SIX dreams-MUTE Bride and others
    please.

Thanks

I watched the first few episodes of this series in the Cambodian dub last year around Christmas time with my family.
    I loved it so much, I nevre was able to finish it though...
    I HATE that girl... It was the the Bride's husban's cousin. Her voice was sooo annoying and she was like a little girl. Reminded me a bit of Guo Fu (in Jin Yong's Return of the Condor Hero).
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

anyone have the OST that can upload it please ...

Default Co Dau Cam

Hey Guys,
    I Just Watched the series and thought it was a great movie.
    and the songs were great. but i was wondering if any of you know the songs on it? can you please send me the link to it for the mega manager? Please And Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by ilySuSu
    Hey Guys,
    I Just Watched the series and thought it was a great movie.
    and the songs were great. but i was wondering if any of you know the songs on it? can you please send me the link to it for the mega manager? Please And Thank You
    here's the thread for this
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...1&page=1&pp=20

if you look on page 1, you will see the person who has the theme, i suggest giving them a pm. on page 3, chocolate also expressed that he/she has related songs by the same singer (Li Yi Hui).
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Yue Ling's acting really awesome!
    Ruby Lin's International Family - Come & Join!

My Most favorite actress...Ruby Lin =D
    紅塵中 浮沈多少個夢 到底多少個夢,生死與共 太匆匆 轉眼又一個秋 再過多少個秋,才到盡頭

... do anyone knows what's the name of the old evill mama lol aka her:
    http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/B05142...es/pic/007.jpg

my parents are looking for a serie that she's in it but we don't know the title lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus

my parents are looking for a serie that she's in it but we don't know the title lmao.
    陳莎莉(chén shā lì)

Junior Member LittoShortyMe@yahoo.com's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus

she's in:
    Thanh Long Hao Han with victor huang
    hi hi du long with zhang ting
    Thiên Tử Ðại Hán with alyssa chia
    Người Mẹ Vô Tội with zhang yu yen
    Trăng Sáng Giang Nam with Bobby Au
    Vòng Hoa Ngày Cưới with pan yi jun
    Ðời Ðời Kiếp Kiếp with zhang ting
    Cố Hương Tình Nồng
    Chuyện Tình Ðêm Trở Gió
    there's more but i don't remember them

Default Please Help Me!

I just finished watching this movie........I know I know I'm sooooooooo late....... but this movie sooooooooooooooo good! I had to rewatch it over and over again. I also noticed there was another of this is it the same story or different?

I also would like to ask for help........PLEASE! Can someone help me with the themesong and the True Love song? I've been searching for it and I still can't find it! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by yeuai03
    I just finished watching this movie........I know I know I'm sooooooooo late....... but this movie sooooooooooooooo good! I had to rewatch it over and over again. I also noticed there was another of this is it the same story or different?

I also would like to ask for help........PLEASE! Can someone help me with the themesong and the True Love song? I've been searching for it and I still can't find it! Thank you so much!
    you can DL the themesong from page 2 ... there is a megalink, but i'm also searching for "True Love" song, the link for that song last long died

This series is actually AMAZING!

At first I was only watching it as my mom was watching it some day. Then, I was hooked, bought the series, and have seen it at least 4 times. It was amazing. I guess after watching those boring TVB series that seems to repeat itself, I began to really really really enjoy watching taiwanese series more and more and more. Its new and refreshing for me.

The series was amazing, I loved the main characters. Everyone did a very good job. Yue Ling and William did an amazing job. William was very convincing as an ill man. The series made me cry even though I've seen it so many times.

HIGHLY RECOMMANDED FOR ROMANCE ADDICTS!

Default Songs not there anymore :-(

Hi

I went through all the post in this thread and look for the songs and went around and search in all the search engine I know off and can't find it.

Brick posted 3 links to the songs but only one of them work now, the other two has been removed by the downloader website. Does anyone still have them ?

Actually has anyone got the version on youtube where it's translated by a Vietnamese woman in the background ?

My wife killing to get for her :-(

Thanks
    An.

hi, does anyone know what other series William Xie is in? my sister is really desperate to know what other series he's in, hopefully someone can give me the title in english and possibly vietnamese too!? thanks!!
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by choukyla View Post
    Hi

I went through all the post in this thread and look for the songs and went around and search in all the search engine I know off and can't find it.

Brick posted 3 links to the songs but only one of them work now, the other two has been removed by the downloader website. Does anyone still have them ?

Actually has anyone got the version on youtube where it's translated by a Vietnamese woman in the background ?

My wife killing to get for her :-(

Thanks
    An.
    Actually, that was me who uploaded the MV onto YouTube! What a small world! If you go back onto YouTube to that MV, just click on the description panel and the download links for the songs are listed there.

Oh dear! I watched this over the weekend while I was sick and wow! It is smashing, and the chemistry between the artistes is unmistakably strong, especially bewteen the two leads.

Its not a perfect series, but it is indeed of a high standard.

will comment more of it when i get home.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly