Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Liyah
    Hey, i was wondering if you could send me both of the songs through email. And could you gimme the titles too? Thanks so much, whenever you have time it's fine.
    You can try downloading the theme song from "Mute Bride" at clfan's message above....he has uploaded into megaupload for us to download.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    You can try downloading the theme song from "Mute Bride" at clfan's message above....he has uploaded into megaupload for us to download.
    Clfan is a he!!!! I didn't know that I always assumed clfan is a she because I think no men would like this kind of sad, crying drama.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Clfan is a he!!!! I didn't know that I always assumed clfan is a she because I think no men would like this kind of sad, crying drama.
    LOL, Assuming that I don't call anyone a 'she' unless its a 'girlyish' name, don't trust my use of pronouns too much
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

hey guys, umm chocolate, if people want to request the song for true love, can u send them to their email for me plz, cuze i use dial up, so yeah my connection is slow, anyways im a "he" and yup i like to watch this stuff, i like meaningful series.
    anyways, those of you especially chocolate interested to look at the girl sing the themesong pictures, here it is:
    she not pretty, but her voice is beautiful, it very sweet, gentle, kind, sad, emotional, everything a guy ever want in a girl voice hahaha, but since im a guy, im gonna be honest, i dont find her attractive, but I find her voice attractive hahaha, i guess i go back to the old day where i havent see her pic yet, and imagine her to be beautiful like a fairy.......
    1st pic where she siting at the recording studio to record the song
    2nd pic, closer up pic, ergg not too good looking but who cares thinks about her voice i can overlooked anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    hey guys, umm chocolate, if people want to request the song for true love, can u send them to their email for me plz, cuze i use dial up, so yeah my connection is slow, anyways im a "he" and yup i like to watch this stuff, i like meaningful series.
    anyways, those of you especially chocolate interested to look at the girl sing the themesong pictures, here it is:
    she not pretty, but her voice is beautiful, it very sweet, gentle, kind, sad, emotional, everything a guy ever want in a girl voice hahaha, but since im a guy, im gonna be honest, i dont find her attractive, but I find her voice attractive hahaha, i guess i go back to the old day where i havent see her pic yet, and imagine her to be beautiful like a fairy.......
    2nd pic, closer up pic, ergg not too good looking but who cares thinks about her voice i can overlooked anything.

You are hilarious!. I saw her pix and well it's all good. I'm glad a guy like you likes these kind of drama, because it has such a meaningful aspect to it. I can't find anything on the william xie, if you can, please post. have a nice day

Thank you! hey wat was that "true love" theme song that you guys were talking about? oh yeah, anyone have the lyrics to the mute bride song?

Liyah, here's the songs

Mute Bride themesong

True Love themesong

LOL, actually, she's not that bad looking to me..you make her sound out to be bride of frankenstien or something!
    Her voice is indeed very sweet and gentle...Wonder why she's not famous?(Clfan'll probably say cuz of her loooks! )

It is indeed surprising to know that guys watch this kind of stuff too... they usually stay away from love stories like this....My bro just usually give me this "I can't believe you're watching this" look whenever he pass by the TV and see me watching this
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate

thank you you're so sweet. I was looking for the movie, and i came across the DVDs of it in VIet.. and it was one ebay for .99 for ten disc, but the shipping was for 18 bux. hahaha it's worth it i can't wait til i get it. I'm finished watching the series. how come i can't find any of william xie info? do you know any?

Liyah: William Xie and Yue Ling info are hard to find and more harder if you can't read chinese. That's a good deal but you know it's not authentic right? ..about the lyric, the vietnamese translated lyrics is included in the serie.

Sparkly: Li Yi Hui is not that bad looking. She just have very ordinary look. Sparkly, same goes for me. My brother can't stand this kind of drama. Whenever he walk by me he give me the eyes

Clfan: Yes, it doesn't really matter how she look. I can surpassed the outer appearance. The most important is she can really sing. Even if she is not famous I think her voice will take her longer in her career, because look fades.

can anyone send me true love themesong please? it didn't work when i click on the link above. thank you!

thank you you're so sweet. I was looking for the movie, and i came across the DVDs of it in VIet.. and it was one ebay for .99 for ten disc, but the shipping was for 18 bux. hahaha it's worth it i can't wait til i get it. I'm finished watching the series. how come i can't find any of william xie info? do you know any?
    LOL I know, those Ebayers really know how to make money out of shipping/handling They're probably compressed discs...I was about to buy this series for 8 discs/$14.00 too, but I wasn't too sure about the quality...

William Xie and Yue Ling info are really hard to find....probably b/c they're not really that famous anymore, so they're not talked about that much... Yue LIng have more info thatn William Xie, but most of her fanwebsites are down.

I'm curious as to who they're dating/married to now.... since they were both involved w/ each other at one time... I have to admit tho, the chemistry was undeniably there b/t them in the series
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

And so we meet again Sparkly Chic..

Anyway! I'm obsessed with this series!! I love it! I cry in about every scene.
    I fast forward the scenes with the stupid cousin girl though..she's so annoying!

Anyway, I'm at the part where she just came back from the hospital and
    she kisses him and they're all happy again!!

Ah..I cant wait to see more.
    I cant wait for the 3rd part though..although I havent seen the 1st part of this trilogy!

------
    Yue Ling's hand signs are fake right? she's a very good actress though.

-------

What happens to the little brother and the cousin girl at the end? and the evil guy?
    Tell me!!

I love this themesong!

here is the Yue Ling fansite:
    http://www.fastboards.com/boards/boa...?user=scarlett

Smile

LOL I know, those Ebayers really know how to make money out of shipping/handling They're probably compressed discs...I was about to buy this series for 8 discs/$14.00 too, but I wasn't too sure about the quality...

William Xie and Yue Ling info are really hard to find....probably b/c they're not really that famous anymore, so they're not talked about that much... Yue LIng have more info thatn William Xie, but most of her fanwebsites are down.

I'm curious as to who they're dating/married to now.... since they were both involved w/ each other at one time... I have to admit tho, the chemistry was undeniably there b/t them in the series

well even tho it's compressed i like it that way... and um i got mine for 99C and shipping and handling so everything was like 18 dollars. i can give u the website if you want it? so reply me whenever you want it, or when i receive it i can tell you how it is

I've been following this thread but don't believe i have posted anything yet (can't recall). Anywayz, I think the story looks interesting but kind of sad. I love the themesong though. The singer's voice is so pretty (does any1 know if she sings any other songs?).

I have only listened to the mute bride themesong but not the true love song. of some reason i couldn't access the file. i was wondering if someone could repost it or send it to me? thanks.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by winterlovesong
    And so we meet again Sparkly Chic..

Anyway! I'm obsessed with this series!! I love it! I cry in about every scene.
    I fast forward the scenes with the stupid cousin girl though..she's so annoying!

Anyway, I'm at the part where she just came back from the hospital and
    she kisses him and they're all happy again!!

Ah..I cant wait to see more.
    I cant wait for the 3rd part though..although I havent seen the 1st part of this trilogy!

------
    Yue Ling's hand signs are fake right? she's a very good actress though.

-------

What happens to the little brother and the cousin girl at the end? and the evil guy?
    Tell me!!

I love this themesong!

here is the Yue Ling fansite:
    http://www.fastboards.com/boards/boa...?user=scarlett
    Oh? We've met somewhere before? Let me guess..... lonelyviet.com rite?
    Yup, the part that they showed on SBTN was cute today I must've watched this series 2X already.... 3X on some parts
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

thank you! do you know if they would sell the OST for the mute bride? i'm still so curious about their love life and all that stuff. there's probably websites, but i can't read chinese.
    Well.. If I'm not wrong.. she must be in her middle-late 30's rite now.. if not 40 already... Dunno if she's married or not? She was immensely popular at the beginning-middle 90's
    I remember seeing one other series of hers....w/ Vincient Jiao I believe
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I wished they get more popularity.
    I cant find anything on William Xie.

Anyway, Yue Ling was in Green Grass by the River with Steven Ma, it was also a qyunh dao series.

I want to see a picture of them together or something!

No, the singer does not sing any other songs, beside True Love theme and Mute Bride Theme.
    I don't even think she a famous singer, I already post up 2 of her Pics in the thread.
    Anyways, I like both Theme songs, but I like the True Love Theme more, and also the singer voice sound more emotional in the True Love theme too.
    But I still like the Mute Bride theme.
    Anyways, she a great singer, I would love to hear she sing more.
    Anyways, guys, I am thinking of making a website for 3 Triology of the series, eventhough the 3rd one are not even filming yet.
    Anyone here know any Chinese website on True love or Mute Bride, or even have some screen captures, can provide to me?
    Just a thought.

Smile

No, the singer does not sing any other songs, beside True Love theme and Mute Bride Theme.
    I don't even think she a famous singer, I already post up 2 of her Pics in the thread.
    Anyways, I like both Theme songs, but I like the True Love Theme more, and also the singer voice sound more emotional in the True Love theme too.
    But I still like the Mute Bride theme.
    Anyways, she a great singer, I would love to hear she sing more.
    Anyways, guys, I am thinking of making a website for 3 Triology of the series, eventhough the 3rd one are not even filming yet.
    Anyone here know any Chinese website on True love or Mute Bride, or even have some screen captures, can provide to me?
    Just a thought.
    I think it'll be awesome if you make the websites. I'm looking forward to it if you are. I found this website, u mite've had it already but here it is anyways
    http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/B051420050907U/pic.htm