Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    The other song was sang by Vivian Chen called "True Love" but it wasn't included in "Mute Bride." That song was the theme for the first part of the triology starring the singer herself.

By the way choc, as I'm listening to the singer of the themesong while I'm watching "Mute Bride" I realized that you're right, its not the same singer for the same song that I had up for download. The singer in the movie themesong put MUCh more emotion in her singing.
    Glad you agree with me Sparkly. I thought there might be something wrong with my ear. . I like the singer in the movie more because you can just feel the sadness, pain in her voice.

Actually, the song in "True Love" was also sang in "Mute Bride". It was one of the background song in one of the scene towards the end of the movie. That's how I discovered the song because to be honest, I haven't watch "True Love" yet.

one last time, the singer that sing both themesong in the mute bride and true love is not Vivian Chen, you heard it from somewhere don't mean is true.
    i'm chinese and i own both series in chinese, and at the end of the rolling credit, it is not vivian that sing it, it is a chinese singer name Li Yi Hui, you can't find her CD or stuff because she not famous, she just sing themesongs.
    and to show u i am not lying, here i load up the real mute bride song. you guys can download here below and compare the voice of the singer, the one that post up there is fake, i think it somebody else that take the karaoke and sing it and record it and hoste it up for you guys, b/c i know it is not the singer.
    well here the link, download it and check it out for yourself....
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZO0QCS2

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    one last time, the singer that sing both themesong in the mute bride and true love is not Vivian Chen, you heard it from somewhere don't mean is true.
    i'm chinese and i own both series in chinese, and at the end of the rolling credit, it is not vivian that sing it, it is a chinese singer name Li Yi Hui, you can't find her CD or stuff because she not famous, she just sing themesongs.
    and to show u i am not lying, here i load up the real mute bride song. you guys can download here below and compare the voice of the singer, the one that post up there is fake, i think it somebody else that take the karaoke and sing it and record it and hoste it up for you guys, b/c i know it is not the singer.
    well here the link, download it and check it out for yourself....
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZO0QCS2
    No wonder the song I download sounded so different from the song in the serie. Thanks clfan.

Btw, how come there's an error screen pop up saying " Unable to initialize a file" ? Does it happen to you clfan?

no. but were u able to download? do u have streamload? i can send it to u if u cant down it.
    if u happen to use aol, cuze some of the aol ip are the same when people dial in, so if u are, open up an internet explorer and cut and paste that link and try download.......
    umm, u want me to send to u in email?
    i can send it to u in email.......this is the right song, the full song, by the original singer.
    that song that was post up was fake, it not the singer, i know, trust me.

no. but were u able to download? do u have streamload? i can send it to u if u cant down it.
    if u happen to use aol, cuze some of the aol ip are the same when people dial in, so if u are, open up an internet explorer and cut and paste that link and try download.......
    umm, u want me to send to u in email?
    i can send it to u in email.......this is the right song, the full song, by the original singer.
    that song that was post up was fake, it not the singer, i know, trust me.
    Yes I would like the song. I don't have streamload nor aol
    Thanks clfan. I trust you.
    Last edited by chocolate; 11-26-05 at 05:37 AM.

sorry take long but i send it to u already. check it and down it, and listen to it and tell me if it the right song

Yes, it's the right song/singer. I like it. Thank you clfan. oh btw, do you what the 3rd trilogy is ?

no, nobody what is the 3rd triology, the producer is working on it right now, won't start till 2006....
    umm, i have the true love themesong, in full version, 4-5 min long, not like that one that is 2:38 sec that you download from dienanh website, that one is ripp off by the series.........if u interest in the original one, i send it to u by ur email ok........
    in fact, i send it to u when i get home from work today, so check ur email later, and come back and comment, it the same singer, VIVIAN CHEN is not singging any of it, NOT TRUE LOVE neithe....... same chinese singer sing both themesongs and she had been hire to sing the 3rd triology song too...
    Last edited by clfan; 11-23-05 at 06:35 PM.

Yes, I want the True love themesong too. Thanks clfan. Do you know/have other songs by Li Yi Hui ? I like her voice.

HI clfan, can you email me the themesong for Mute Bride and True Love also? Thanks!

If the 3rd triology is being worked on, then Mute Bride is fairly new huh? I thought that it was a series produced a few yrs back.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

chocolate, can u send the true love and mute bride song to her, cuze i use dial up and it take me forever to load up the songs, and i did send both songs to you, so check your email.......
    and sparkly chick, yes mute bridge is new, i buy my series, china version and it come out in 2005, true love was in 2004...
    and why don't u try the link above that i post using megaupload, i load the mute bride theme up there, see if u can download it.

hey clfan, I don't know if you got my email yet, but the True love song you sent me isn't true love...it's mute bride themesong.

Sure, I'll send it to you sparkly..just give me your email or better yet, you can dl the link megaupload clfan upload.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Glad you agree with me Sparkly. I thought there might be something wrong with my ear. . I like the singer in the movie more because you can just feel the sadness, pain in her voice.

Actually, the song in "True Love" was also sang in "Mute Bride". It was one of the background song in one of the scene towards the end of the movie. That's how I discovered the song because to be honest, I haven't watch "True Love" yet.
    Just finished watching the series, and you're right Choc, the True Love song was played at the scene where the evil dude was visiting his lover's grave.

Man, it was so sad at the end....this is gonna haunt me for a couple of days! LOL
    Overall, this is a very enjoyable series...better piece of work from a Taiwanese production that I've seen recently. (It reminds of those series produced in the 90's! Teary, wayyy dramatic etc.)
    Although, I wish at the end, the female viet translator would translate the vietnamese translation of the themesong, and not the guy...I think her voice makes it much better and meaningful!

btw, Im VERY impressed w/ William Xie and Yue Ling's acting in here....They make a very cute couple...too bad they broke up. Read somewhere that he cheated on her....If thats the case, then I applaud her for being so professional when working w/ him!
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 11-25-05 at 08:31 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

sprak chic, if u want both of the themesong in full vers, email chocolate or give her ur email, seh send it to u, cuz i send both of them to her.......

and choclate, i got ur email, yup i like the guy voice too, u notice he sing as backup voice for both of the song, his voice very high and strong......... and her voice is very sweet and soft........

btw, she got a good voice, the singer, Li Yi Hui, but she ugly in real life, i post up her pic later......... she doesnt' look that good in pic, before i see her pic, i think she beautiful like a fairy, but am wrong hahaha, she doesn't look that pretty..........

anyways, i have no other song of her, i dont think she a famous singer, cuze all she sing is themsong.........

well glad u like the song

and spar chick, there a link i post up there in Megaupload, that link got the Mute bride themsong, go head and download it............the real one, not the fake one.

clfan: Her voice sound sweet. I thought she would look cute/pretty to match with that sweet voice of hers.. guess it's not the case, but it really doesn't matter. I rather hear well singer but not pretty than a pretty face that couldn't sing.

Sparkly: yeah, I like the girl that translate the lyric. she put more feeling into it. I feel the guy just read it ..I like the songs, it's so meaningful.

And yes, I'm also impressed with William Xie and Yue Ling's acting. They are truelly professional. I can't imagine doing all the scene with an ex-lovers.

i really like this drama, esp the crippled husband , and of course his brother
    but it's so hard finding much info about it, let alone the actors' profile
    if anyone knows a good site, please let us all know, i'm sure some ppl r like me too, wanting to know more ...
    Lee Byung Hun

Quote Originally Posted by jenesepas
    i really like this drama, esp the crippled husband , and of course his brother
    but it's so hard finding much info about it, let alone the actors' profile
    if anyone knows a good site, please let us all know, i'm sure some ppl r like me too, wanting to know more ...
    Yeah, its hard to find info on this series....probably b/c not many ppl are interested in this kind of sappy story. Unlike other Taiwanese series like Meteor Garden and other similar productions that seem to be popular right now.

I've tried searching info on William Zie and Yue Ling, but it seems to be nonexistance...All the sites that are made for Yue Ling seem to have all expired
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

can anyone please send me those two songs? [theme and the background song when the evil guy thingy...]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    I speak vietnamese too...the reason I ask was because I wanted to use their character viet name it's easier to talk about it, instead of the main guy/girl, bro, cousin etc

Actually, they got married somewhere toward the middle of the serie ...later she did a very HORRIBLE thing...the scene where they hugs is toward the end of the show, when all problems were settle.

No, I don't think it's the quality problem. I think the singer is not the same...in the serie..the girl voice was strong ..but somehow this girl sound weak, like some part she can't sing the high notes. And I've been hearing it many many times. I even wrote down the viet translation of the song. I'm obsessed with this song...

It's so true, like the one from sweetangel website, the girl tries to have emotion, but it didnt work. But the singer that sang it in the movie, I didn't watch the movie, but when i saw the preview and heard the song, I didn't even know what the movie was about yet, and i started to cry. Cuz you could feel so much of the song. Even tho i didn't understand a word...yet.

Smile

sprak chic, if u want both of the themesong in full vers, email chocolate or give her ur email, seh send it to u, cuz i send both of them to her.......

and choclate, i got ur email, yup i like the guy voice too, u notice he sing as backup voice for both of the song, his voice very high and strong......... and her voice is very sweet and soft........

btw, she got a good voice, the singer, Li Yi Hui, but she ugly in real life, i post up her pic later......... she doesnt' look that good in pic, before i see her pic, i think she beautiful like a fairy, but am wrong hahaha, she doesn't look that pretty..........

anyways, i have no other song of her, i dont think she a famous singer, cuze all she sing is themsong.........

well glad u like the song

and spar chick, there a link i post up there in Megaupload, that link got the Mute bride themsong, go head and download it............the real one, not the fake one.

Hey, i was wondering if you could send me both of the songs through email. And could you gimme the titles too? Thanks so much, whenever you have time it's fine.