Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mute Bride/Wife

Default The Mute Bride/Wife

Anyone heard of this series? Its about a girl who became deaf after witnessing her father's murder and she end up marrying a cripple guy that has a brother that also love her.

I was just wondering if anybody know what happens at the end?

I'm currently watching this via satelite..It is really good so far(typical Qiong Yao weepy story) The beginning and end preview looks pretty sad....

By the way, the correct title would be "The Mute Wife" since she wasn't deaf in the series....she just couldn't speak.

Main actors: deaf bride: Yue Ling
    crippled husband: William Xie Zu Wu

***Spoilers***
    From what I've read, the husband died at the end...there's a scene in the preview where she held his pic in her hand and jumped down the cliff..but dunno if she died? And she was pregnant....

Some pics: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/B051420050907U/Images/pic/012.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/B051420050907U/Images/pic/011.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/B051420050907U/Images/pic/013.jpg')
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 11-07-05 at 04:41 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I really like the songs in here. There are 2 songs..the opening theme song and another song when the evil guy visited the grave of his "wife" ...Do anyone have the songs?

No, she didn't die. At the end she can speak too.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    I really like the songs in here. There are 2 songs..the opening theme song and another song when the evil guy visited the grave of his "wife" ...Do anyone have the songs?

No, she didn't die. At the end she can speak too.
    Who does she end up at the end with after her hubby...... Or did she just live alone like that?

I have the main theme song..will post it up later!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Thanks Sparkly_Chic, also there's another song that i like. I would appreciate if you have that too ..this two songs sound very sad.

no she didn't end up with anyone after her hubby die...because he died just seconds before the credits roll.

Song:
    Mute Bride theme

Sorry chocolate, I only have the themesong, as it was taken from a website...but I'll try looking for the other one.

Awww, that's so sad, they were so cute in this movie....too bad he died at the end, but I guess that can't be helped b/c he was so sick
    I'm only to the part where he told her to sign the divorce paper, and she ended up in a cave..... I'm watching this on satelite, and its only shown on the weekends, so I'm going REALLY slow
    It doesn't seem like anyone have it for download online, as I've tried looking for it to no avail...which sux cuz I'm pretty much addicted to it right now
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Thanks for the song. Somehow, the singer doesn't quite sound like the singer in the serie?

Oh, I remembered that part. I cried watching that part. There will be more sad parts betwn them later on the serie. ...the cousin girl got on my nerves, especially later on... so stupid and naive.

hey Sparkly_Chic, what language do you speak? just wanted to know...

Thanks for the song. Somehow, the singer doesn't quite sound like the singer in the serie?

Oh, I remembered that part. I cried watching that part. There will be more sad parts betwn them later on the serie. ...the cousin girl got on my nerves, especially later on... so stupid and naive.

hey Sparkly_Chic, what language do you speak? just wanted to know...

I speak Vietnamese. Wat about you?

Oh yeah, I think that the song was ripped from the movie, so that's why it doesn't sound so good...... And another thing is that I think the themesong that you hear while watching the series is always better souding b/c you actually get the see the SCENES AND hear the song, so there's more emotion to it? There are some themesongs from some series that I download, and it just doesn't sound as good and meaningful without the emotional scenes flashing in front of me

The girl cousin is already getting on my nerves right now..... everytime she throws those tantrums of her and hang onto the younger bro like a vine, I just wanna slap her and tell her to grow up!
    I saw in one of the preview scenes that her and the younger bro were hugging? Did they eventually get together at the end?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I speak vietnamese too...the reason I ask was because I wanted to use their character viet name it's easier to talk about it, instead of the main guy/girl, bro, cousin etc

Actually, they got married somewhere toward the middle of the serie ...later she did a very HORRIBLE thing...the scene where they hugs is toward the end of the show, when all problems were settle.

No, I don't think it's the quality problem. I think the singer is not the same...in the serie..the girl voice was strong ..but somehow this girl sound weak, like some part she can't sing the high notes. And I've been hearing it many many times. I even wrote down the viet translation of the song. I'm obsessed with this song...
    Last edited by chocolate; 11-16-05 at 09:04 AM.

I speak vietnamese too...the reason I ask was because I wanted to use their character viet name it's easier to talk about it, instead of the main guy/girl, bro, cousin etc

Actually, they got married somewhere toward the middle of the serie ...later she did a very HORRIBLE thing...the scene where they hugs is toward the end of the show, when all problems were settle.

No, I don't think it's the quality problem. I think the singer is not the same...in the serie..the girl voice was strong ..but somehow this girl sound weak, like some part she can't sing the high notes. And I've been hearing it many many times. I even wrote down the viet translation of the song. I'm obsessed with this song...
    LOL, actually, I dont' remember the viet names of the characters....I just usually concentrate on their face instead of their names

I can't believe he married her! Did he love her when he married her? He doesn't seem like he loved her at all at th beginning....he treated her like a little sister than anything else.

The singer might be different, as I didn't really pay much attention to the song that much ... But then again, I'm not obsessed w/ it I heard the viet translation of the song where her husband was praying and she was laying on a rock in the cave.....its very meaningful.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Just some extra info, Yue Ling (the mute bride) and William Xie (crippled husbad) used to date in real life.

Yeah, I've heard.

Well, I personally think he didn't love her when he married her. I think it's more of "avoiding his older brother wife" ...so he just marry her to avoid his brother matchmaking ideas ...because for a while was falling in love with his sister-in-law

I found the other song I was looking for..wow, I didn't know Vivien Chen (Tran Duc Dung) sang it..I'm quite impress.

Quote Originally Posted by yufeihong
    Just some extra info, Yue Ling (the mute bride) and William Xie (crippled husbad) used to date in real life.
    That just proves how professional actors/actresses can be...It would have been so hard to act as lovers w/ your ex

BTW, are either of them married/dating anybody in real life?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

My mom is currently watching this series right now but I do not like it that much. Too much crying and talking.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    My mom is currently watching this series right now but I do not like it that much. Too much crying and talking.
    Typical Taiwanese series' traits
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    Yes, it is very hard for people who doesn't like this kind of sentimental drama. They will not like it at all.

Sparkly_Chic : I have no clues. Unless, you're chinese and/or living in Taiwan, there is no news about them. And yes, it's very typical taiwanese trait ..only the idol drama falls out of this category.

Umm chocolate, Ithink U misunderstand, the other song is not sang by Vivian Chen , if you can read Chinese, and you can read the words that was at the end of the themsong, U would know that the singer that sing that song is Li Yi Hui
    she a Chinese singer, has nothing to do with Vivian Chen,
    if you don't belive me, U can ask anyone that can read Chinese and they will tell you the name of the girl that sing the themesong........
    Last edited by clfan; 11-23-05 at 06:19 AM.

I can't read chinese, so I just trusted in those who said it was Vivien Chen who sang the theme song for "True Love" (she also star in it) , not "Mute Bride."

I found it in dienanh.net . A vietnamese community forum.
    Last edited by chocolate; 11-22-05 at 07:07 PM.

I can't read chinese, so I just trusted in those who said it was Vivien Chen who sang the theme song for "True Love" (she also star in it) , not "Mute Bride."

I found it in dienanh.net . A vietnamese community forum.
    The other song was sang by Vivian Chen called "True Love" but it wasn't included in "Mute Bride." That song was the theme for the first part of the triology starring the singer herself.

By the way choc, as I'm listening to the singer of the themesong while I'm watching "Mute Bride" I realized that you're right, its not the same singer for the same song that I had up for download. The singer in the movie themesong put MUCh more emotion in her singing.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)