Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Yang Mi (杨幂) - Page 11
Page 11 of 312 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 6224

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

  1. #201
    Senior Member Li Nhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    990

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    what's that story about? hehe, sorry im not too sure. but i'll ask on the other titles as well. thanks nhi

    but oh, i did see nguoi vo cam, the QY series. yep
    There's a picture of her on the first post in that series. I rented 4 tapes to try the series out. Don't know if I should continue or not. So far, according to my understanding, there are 2 sisters who have similar dreams: to become a famous star/singer. The older sister (Dao Chi), the main lead (I'm assuming), is a talented stage performer, nice, smart, knows how to sweetalk men. The younger sister (Tieu Dao), Yang Mi, is a talented singer, very beautiful, obnoxious, selfish, bratty, spoiled. Yang Mi wants everything her older sister has. There guys in here too, none of which I find hot/attractive (darn), but not that bad-looking either. I'd tell you more, but I don't know if I should continue with this series or not.

    you watched Nguoi Vo Cam w/Luu Tuyet Hoa & Lam Thuy Duong? Not the Mute Wife w/Nhac Linh that came out recently, right?

  2. #202
    Senior Member autuymnrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    southern west coast :]
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    really? i dont want to see her as a villain yet. lol. so i dont think i'll watch it. and i dont think you should either if you arent really enjoying it. hahaha the plot sounds predictable, or i meant the story line does.

    yes i saw nguoi vo cam, with luu tuyet hoa. at the moment, im watching one called "co dau cam" -deaf bride? it's actually ok.

    but i dont think i want to see yang mi evil yet.

  3. #203
    Senior Member Li Nhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    really? i dont want to see her as a villain yet. lol. so i dont think i'll watch it. and i dont think you should either if you arent really enjoying it. hahaha the plot sounds predictable, or i meant the story line does.

    yes i saw nguoi vo cam, with luu tuyet hoa. at the moment, im watching one called "co dau cam" -deaf bride? it's actually ok.

    but i dont think i want to see yang mi evil yet.
    But I think she's really talented. So far, she's handling that bratty role pretty well. Who knows, maybe she'll change later in the story.

  4. #204
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    But I think she's really talented. So far, she's handling that bratty role pretty well. Who knows, maybe she'll change later in the story.
    I heard she does change for the better later. It sounds like Leila Tong's role in "Aqua Heroes", spoilt, vying with her sister and all.

    Anyhow, from your descriptions, i can say that role is totally different from her role as Xiao Qian. So if u wanna watch a nice role of hers first Kittyknguyen, u might wanna try Xiao Qian, which i posted a link to d/l back a few pages (but it's in chinese with chinese subtitles) or wait for Liao Zai to be dubbed in vietnamese or wait for ROCH05's release (Whichever's faster) i guess.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-04-06 at 02:06 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  5. #205
    Senior Member autuymnrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    southern west coast :]
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    I heard she does change for the better later. It sounds like Leila Tong's role in "Aqua Heroes", spoilt, vying with her sister and all.

    Anyhow, from your descriptions, i can say that role is totally different from her role as Xiao Qian. So if u wanna watch a nice role of hers first Kittyknguyen, u might wanna try Xiao Qian, which i posted a link to d/l back a few pages (but it's in chinese with chinese subtitles) or wait for Liao Zai to be dubbed in vietnamese or wait for ROCH05's release (Whichever's faster) i guess.

    thanks sunnysnow. i think i dont have a choice, but only to wait thank you though

  6. #206
    Senior Member Li Nhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    thanks sunnysnow. i think i dont have a choice, but only to wait thank you though
    Have no fear! Yang Mi's cute!! Sunnysnow, thank you for the preview. Yang Mi will be cute and more loving. Thank God. Her character was eh. HFSJ's getting really interesting now. I wish I had more tapes on me. lol

  7. #207
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    Have no fear! Yang Mi's cute!! Sunnysnow, thank you for the preview. Yang Mi will be cute and more loving. Thank God. Her character was eh. HFSJ's getting really interesting now. I wish I had more tapes on me. lol
    Her role in Xiao Qian was crappy but she was damn cute.

  8. #208
    Senior Member Jeneshii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    780

    Default

    How come i don't see the video? I've been searching and searching

  9. #209
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii
    How come i don't see the video? I've been searching and searching
    There are 7episodes altogether for the Xiao Qian story. You can d/l episodes 2-7 here:
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=74491143
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  10. #210
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Some sc from 'Shuang Xiang Pao', a ridiculous comedy, starring YM and Chen Hao (Ah Zi in TLBB03) as her mother-in-law.















    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-05-06 at 06:39 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  11. #211
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

















    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  12. #212
    Senior Member Jeneshii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    There are 7episodes altogether for the Xiao Qian story. You can d/l episodes 2-7 here:
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=74491143
    Oh.
    Thanks alot!
    What files are they?

  13. #213
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii
    Oh.
    Thanks alot!
    What files are they?
    rm files. you'll need a real player.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  14. #214
    Senior Member Jeneshii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    rm files. you'll need a real player.
    Thanks. I'll go download that now

    Btw, do you think there's an episode 1 around fow download?
    Last edited by Jeneshii; 01-05-06 at 06:53 AM.

  15. #215
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii
    Thanks. I'll go download that now

    Btw, do you think there's an episode 1 around fow download?
    The person who uploaded the links uploaded episode one just recently but i tried d/l it but to no avail. i suspect that there's something wrong with the link. anyway, the person says that he/she will upload the full 7 episodes again after 20days.

    If you watch the whole story, there'll be some flashbacks and mentioning abt stuff that happened in episode1 which gives me a rough idea what happened in episode1.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  16. #216
    Senior Member Jeneshii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    The person who uploaded the links uploaded episode one just recently but i tried d/l it but to no avail. i suspect that there's something wrong with the link. anyway, the person says that he/she will upload the full 7 episodes again after 20days.

    If you watch the whole story, there'll be some flashbacks and mentioning abt stuff that happened in episode1 which gives me a rough idea what happened in episode1.
    OKies, thanks alot of the information
    I'm on the outlook in partcular for her new series in which she plays one of the four beautifes

  17. #217
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii
    OKies, thanks alot of the information
    I'm on the outlook in partcular for her new series in which she plays one of the four beautifes
    You mean Wang Zhao Jun? It has finished filming and will be released probably by the middle or 2nd half on this yr i guess.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  18. #218
    Senior Member Jeneshii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    You mean Wang Zhao Jun? It has finished filming and will be released probably by the middle or 2nd half on this yr i guess.
    Yep yep, that one. Hopefully my aunts will have it. Can't wait. I'd like to see her in more of these types of roles. Also, she looks much more elegant and her true beauty is shown.

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Any more pics of Yang Mi in ancient costumes? She looks great in them.

    Keep them coming!!

  20. #220
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Modern pics









    With Yan Kuan in "Beijing Tong Hua"

    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

Similar Threads

  1. Yang Rong (杨蓉)
    By Qreek in forum Actresses
    Replies: 1397
    Last Post: 10-14-17, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-13, 11:27 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-11, 01:44 AM
  4. Yang Guo vs Yang Guo vs Yang Guo vs Yang Guo
    By yittz in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-11, 10:45 PM
  5. Yang Meng Hu Jiang - Yang Warriors ~ Alec Su, Chae Rim, Zhao Ya Zhi, Ding Long
    By luvalecsu_4evea in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 498
    Last Post: 10-25-07, 11:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •