Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i

save me wifey/husband

pick one. I can't be both.

or can i?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

gee...no more pics of yang mi?

guess i'll have to go back to staring at ady's monkey faces.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    pick one. I can't be both.
    or can i?
    why not?

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    gee...no more pics of yang mi?

guess i'll have to go back to staring at ady's monkey faces.
    i think this one was missed in the winter clothing promo pics :
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hn.xinhuanet.com/ent/2006-07/28/xin_41070328090735912101.jpg')

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Please stay away longer. I've noticed when you are away your clones are also away.
    *cough* excuse me? exams r coming....i juz pretended i was asleep so my mum went out.....lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Sigh, was tempted to get one of YM's series, "Tian He Ju" when i saw it in the video store today but decided not to since she's only a guest star in that series and appears a total of only 7 episodes out of like 40. Plus, the storyline doesn't sound that entertaining
    sunny, which series is this? what kind of role does she play...i know you didn't see it but i figured i'd ask anyhow.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    sunny, which series is this? what kind of role does she play...i know you didn't see it but i figured i'd ask anyhow.
    I think the setting is based in the later parts of the Qing Dynasty. If im not wrong, YM plays a girl married into a wealthy family bt she dies due to some sickness
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I think the setting is based in the later parts of the Qing Dynasty. If im not wrong, YM plays a girl married into a wealthy family bt she dies due to some sickness
    what the heck? why does it sound like a korean series? man, no wonder you didn't rent it. i wonder how she looks in this series?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

what the heck? why does it sound like a korean series? man, no wonder you didn't rent it. i wonder how she looks in this series?
    Yes..it's one of the more heavy and serious series.

there are a couple of pics of YM around the thread but too lazy to browse through for it so just picked this fan creation with a pic frm the series frm YM's baidu thread

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-7/200671920343969906.jpg')

And a GX one
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-7/200671920324264506.jpg')

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=118545915

Wise Fool

Look what i've found at yangmi.org!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.org/Photo/UploadPhotos/200607/20060724225052743.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.org/Photo/UploadPhotos/200607/20060724225052725.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.org/Photo/UploadPhotos/200607/20060724225052104.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.org/Photo/UploadPhotos/200607/20060724225052460.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-7/200671415334224123.jpg')

Would it be great if YM dresses up like tt in an ancient series?

Wise Fool

Yes... it would! The costumes look stunning... I especially like the 4th pic.

Thanks for sharing, sunnysnow!

sunnysnow-----omg!!!! so pretty...must steal for my rpg fic. wait until resident alien gets a hold of those!
    btw, i esp love the green outfit! and her hairdos are better in these pix than in roch...not to mention the costumes. if only her series had better costume and hairstyle for her...thank you so much sunny. you just made me smile, esp after that debate in ady's thread.
    oh, and the first pic looks as though someone superimposed a photo onto the drawing. hmm...either the artist is really good or someone can really photoshop. the rest are great! they actually look like our lovely yang mi while looking nice...very nice.
    Last edited by patricia n; 07-29-06 at 02:56 AM.

oh...who is the artist? s/he is excellent. very talented i must say.

oh...who is the artist? s/he is excellent. very talented i must say.
    agreed
    i like the third one the best

agreed
    i like the third one the best
    me too! it looks like her and it captures her essence quite well, very cute and pretty yet a bit mischievous. that pic (green dress) and the second pic (purple dress) are the ones i chose for my rpg fic char.

me too! it looks like her and it captures her essence quite well, very cute and pretty yet a bit mischievous. that pic (green dress) and the second pic (purple dress) are the ones i chose for my rpg fic char.
    i can't help staring at the third pic with the green dress... it's so lovely!

this will certainly boost your characters popularity i imagine

i can't help staring at the third pic with the green dress... it's so lovely!
    i think the colors in that particular painting are very well chosen. the vibrant green contrasts nicely against the less vibrant blue background, and the angle of her face is just right to lift the mood of everything. i love that one the best too...i keep on returning to this thread to stare at that painting too. man...i can't wait until she gains more weight (i know, sunny is sick of hearing us complain about that issue ) again since she's heading back in that direction. hopefully the wardrobe person will see this and design ym's next series costume after that green dress.

this will certainly boost your characters popularity i imagine
    tee hee. i doubt it'll make a difference since the fic is already halfway done and my char's storyline and romance plot is almost settled. the pic is just for my comfort and believe it or not, those paintings (esp the green dress pic) have motivated me to be more active in that fic again.

i think the colors in that particular painting are very well chosen. the vibrant green contrasts nicely against the less vibrant blue background, and the angle of her face is just right to lift the mood of everything. i love that one the best too...i keep on returning to this thread to stare at that painting too.
    i know!!! i just keep looking at that painting
    the colours in this one are really nice, bright vibrant colours

man...i can't wait until she gains more weight (i know, sunny is sick of hearing us complain about that issue ) again since she's heading back in that direction. hopefully the wardrobe person will see this and design ym's next series costume after that green dress.
    she seems to be gaining a bit of weight now ooh... seeing her in a costume like this would be wonderful! i mean, if a painting can do this to us, what would happen if she appeared like this in a good role in a series?

believe it or not, those paintings (esp the green dress pic) have motivated me to be more active in that fic again.
    i'm not surprised actually... the pic is very uplifting

Look what i've found at yangmi.org!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-7/200671415334224123.jpg')

these pics are not painted - they're photoshop manipulated....
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    these pics are not painted - they're photoshop manipulated....
    combination of corel painter and photoshop, according to my friend

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

she looks so pretty
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3