Page 23 of 312 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

did c3f really love her?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Which is why I keep thinking that GX is actually being 'punished' for what the Guos owed the Yangs, even if none of those were her fault.
    You've got a point there, and it makes matters worse when such a nice character like her has to shoulder the 'burden' instead of more deserving characters like GF.

But well..YG had to suffer as well so as to repay his father's evil deeds though it was none of his fault.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    did c3f really love her?
    yea, he waited 100 years for her... although she did die long before that, he never married etc.

GX should have just gone with Z3F... i mean, Z3F's pretty cool, and he waited for her, but GX never got over YG....

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    yea, he waited 100 years for her... although she did die long before that, he never married etc.

GX should have just gone with Z3F... i mean, Z3F's pretty cool, and he waited for her, but GX never got over YG....
    yes, although ZSF is younger thn her, i think they would actually make a very good match, ZSF seems like the type who would very much dote and take care of GX and she, w/o the obsession of YG would probably love him back since she's a very devoted girl, their relationship reminds me of something like GJ and HR.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    yes, although ZSF is younger thn her, i think they would actually make a very good match, ZSF seems like the type who would very much dote and take care of GX and she, w/o the obsession of YG would probably love him back since she's a very devoted girl, their relationship reminds me of something like GJ and HR.
    yea, i think they do have a GJ, HR type relationship....
    i would have loved to see them as a couple, and i think in a way they would have stayed as close friends, as there was a strong tie between Wu Dang and E Mei..... unfortunately, E Mei's ancestors were slightly ... evil....

ah... the if only's..... i do wish they had gotten together.... i like both of them, and they would ahve been so cute together........

unfortunately, E Mei's ancestors were slightly ... evil....
    You mean 'descendants'. 'Ancestor' would have meant Guo Xiang herself.

But blame it on Zhang Sanfeng. It seems like he never made a single move either. I wouldn't be surprised if Guo Xiang never realised his fondness for her even on her deathbed.

Btw, I'm playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I'm thinking how marvellous it would be if I could make a female character who looks like Yang Mi.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 04-15-06 at 02:35 AM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    You mean 'descendants'. 'Ancestor' would have meant Guo Xiang herself.
    Btw, I'm playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I'm thinking how marvellous it would be if I could make a female character who looks like Yang Mi.
    yea, i meant descendents
    what's Elder Scrolls IV? is it a wuxia computer game?

yea, i meant descendents
    what's Elder Scrolls IV? is it a wuxia computer game?
    No, far from it. It's actually a fantasy rpg game, available both on pc and Xbox. Oblivion allows you to create the face of your character, you see.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

he 'waited' for her or something? I don't know much about their story... did he admit that he loved her?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/3918/sd64nh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7349/sd70nc.jpg')

Pics of GX, not sure if posted before..

She looks very modern in those pics it doesn't match the ancient background of ROCH 2006.

Nevertheless she is still pretty in those costumes.

Thanks for the pics Kenixgoh, as horrible as the costumes were, she still looks cute.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D1%EE%C3%DD/b727391.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-4-7/200547115756534.jpg')

Wise Fool

i can see another series of her and HXM.. them being lovers.. i don't think they look that bad together

Yang Mi likes to take pics with her friends, yah? alot of her normal pics are online

Haha.. yup the costume is horrible indeed!! Anyway just found another pic of the Guo's sisters, pretty~~ Wondering what scerets did YM whispering to CZH...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4619/sd21vn.jpg')

what a pair of gorgeous looking sisters. The best-looking pair of guo sisters among all the adaptations. they nailed the descriptions in the book hands down, GF, sassy but beautiful..GX sweet and adorable.

Wise Fool

they are so cute together... definitely my favourite GX and GF sisters in any ROCH adaptation
    both very beautiful and fitted the description in the book... good acting too....

eh..still po'd that ROCH06 costume designers gave yang mi such an ugly wardrobe and hairdo...it's as if they're afraid yang mi's going to look too beautiful and steal the spotlight... but glad to know that her interpretation of gx managed to gain attention from those who actually paid attention to acting.
    Last edited by patricia n; 04-16-06 at 01:01 AM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i think Yang Mi is more beautiful than LYF... if you put Yang Mi in a decent costume, i think she'd outshine LYF, although Yang Mi was already the highlight for me in the later part of the series

yes, i also agree that yang mi is more beautiful than lyf...but be careful...there are some lyf fanatics who will find any opportunity to jump at you if you diss lyf and, even funnier is that they may actually attack yang mi... (and these fanatics will lurk other actresses threads and never post in those threads unless its to defend lyf)

i just think yang mi is one of those rare actresses who is so beautiful and cute yet can look very versatile...she still needs to fine tune her acting but she's young and from what i heard, she's doing a good job for a beginner.

also, she's one of the very few actresses/women who can look gorgeous in non-photoshop'd pix
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i think Yang Mi is more beautiful than LYF... if you put Yang Mi in a decent costume, i think she'd outshine LYF, although Yang Mi was already the highlight for me in the later part of the series
    Me too! Yang Mi is prettier.