Page 24 of 312 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

I think both are pretty in their own way/ LYF is more classic while Yang Mi is more bubbly/modern looking. I prefer Yang Mi since i am always a fan of big eyes
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I think both are pretty in their own way/ LYF is more classic while Yang Mi is more bubbly/modern looking. I prefer Yang Mi since i am always a fan of big eyes
    I feel you. I like all beautiful ladies. Why is that some ladies here like to criticize other actresses? I dont see guys doing it. Sugar, I know how you feel about BOA so I'll let that one go because that's only one actress.

LYF and Yang Mi are both equally beautiful. However...

If you put LYF and YM in ancient costumes, LYF will outshine YM.

And YM will outshine LYF in modern clothes.

Hope to see YM in HSDS in the future. ZM is harder role to portray than GX.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I like Yang Mi as Guo Xiang/Kwok Seung. She got a really sweet smile. Hopefully her role has more screening time since I'm only up to episode 34 and I only saw her in 1 episode so far.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I feel you. I like all beautiful ladies. Why is that some ladies here like to criticize other actresses? I dont see guys doing it. Sugar, I know how you feel about BOA so I'll let that one go because that's only one actress.

BOa is a pop singer. I show more hatred towards singers than actor and actreses

plus, crazy-oppa likes to criticize Eva.. he he he, and u are a guy yah? I think that genders like to criticize gender more. GIrls criticize actresses while Guys criticzie actors

BOa is a pop singer. I show more hatred towards singers than actor and actreses

plus, crazy-oppa likes to criticize Eva.. he he he, and u are a guy yah? I think that genders like to criticize gender more. GIrls criticize actresses while Guys criticzie actors
    Nah, we dont really care about the actor...just as long as we see beautiful women in the series! LOL

not u. but i've seen many guys put down pop boy bands, male singers, and etc ( all pretty boys) in life while girls drool over them

I think both LYF & YM are more to the pretty & cute side... but for pure beauty & elegance look, it's GYY! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    I think both LYF & YM are more to the pretty & cute side... but for pure beauty & elegance look, it's GYY! hahaha
    Yeah..but she's getting old. Well, older than me.

not u. but i've seen many guys put down pop boy bands, male singers, and etc ( all pretty boys) in life while girls drool over them
    Those guys are jealous because they cant get the ladies that they want. LOL

Yeah..but she's getting old. Well, older than me.
    Hahaha!!! GYY is older than me as well but I'm older than LYF & YM. How to say, erm... both gals has yet to reach their most feminine beauty yet, gotta wait a couple more yrs...

Those guys are jealous because they cant get the ladies that they want. LOL
    This is so true! Sour grapes...lol

YM and the cast for Li Shao Hong's new chiller "men" (door) held its opening press conference yesterday. YM has supposedly extracted 4 of her teeth so as to fit her character..i dont know whether they mean that she literally extracted her teeth or applied black make-up to seem like she's lost 4 teeth, cause if it's the former, it'll be really dumb since it such a painful process and at her age, her teeth wont grow back, unlike other stuff like hair.

with director Li Shao Hong
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zjol.com.cn/pic/0/01/23/55/1235585_969143.jpg')

Director and YM's co-star, Chen Kun, who looks pretty cute with his new haircut, he would make a great couple with YM, that's if they're playing lovers, not siblings or friends in the movie.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.qingdaonews.com/images/2006-04/16/xin_490403162000638825851.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20060416/Img242830894.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 04-17-06 at 01:48 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

sunnysnow...is it a modern series or ancient?

Everyone has personal preferences of course. But as for me, i believe Yang Mi looks better than LYF in both modern and ancient clothing. The only problem is YM isn't yet of same fame level as LYF thus given worse clothing/makeup, etc.

For example, in her upcoming series (her first main BIG role), i definately think she outshines LYF in ancient clothing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5580/u1343p28t3d890085f329dt2005110.jpg')

But as most people, i really like the fact that LYF has a very classic Chinese look. She's quite pretty.

@ Sugar, i actually think Yang Mi's eyes are more almond shaped and sized than huge, round ones and that's the beauty of it
    Oh, and, what was it about Boa? I hate her too LOL
    Last edited by Jeneshii; 04-17-06 at 06:48 AM.

I hate Boa as an overrated artist. I can rant all day about her.. well, actually i wouldn't hate her this much if it wasnt for her senselss crazed fans. Some called me a 3 years old after i stated how her voice squeaks if she hits 6 notes higher than her midrange.

When i meant that Yang Mi had big eyes, it has a really audrey kind a feel to it. Something about them are kind of watery. When i look at her pics, the first thing my eyes are drawn to are her eyes. can't really describe them
    Last edited by Sugar; 04-17-06 at 08:32 PM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I hate Boa as an overrated artist. I can rant all day about her.. well, actually i wouldn't hate her this much if it wasnt for her senselss crazed fans. Some called me a 3 years old after i stated how her voice squeaks if she hits 6 notes higher than her midrange.

When i meant that Yang Mi had big eyes, it has a really audrey kind a feel to it. Something about them are kind of watery. When i look at her pics, the first thin m eyes are drawn to are her eyes. can't really describe them
    Yang Mi's eyes add a lot to her cuteness. When I look at her eyes they look so innocent and sweet. But I can't describe them any further...just a pair of gorgeous eyes.

sunnysnow...is it a modern series or ancient?
    It's a movie, not a series, and i think it's gonna be a modern setting.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    It's a movie, not a series, and i think it's gonna be a modern setting.
    *sigh*...not enough screen time for her.

Promoting ROCH06 recently

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/20064171230594668.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/20064171230587211.jpg')

At the opening press conference for her upcoming movie, "Men"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/200641712312752735.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/200641715544535803.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/200641715545910419.jpg')

Wise Fool

she kinda reminds me of Alyssa. She'll definitely make a good ZM.

she kinda reminds me of Alyssa. She'll definitely make a good ZM.
    Oh my... i thought i just saw Alyssa in those pictures! YM slim down abit right? Anyway she seems to like Adidas jackets, quite often seen her wearing.
    Last edited by kenixgoh; 04-18-06 at 05:19 AM.