Page 40 of 312 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

agree....she lost too much weight compared to the first time i saw her pix. still cute but definitely could use some more meat on her. china needs to realize that being anorexic looking is going too far.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i think Yang Mi needs to put on some weight - she looks like a stick figure. what guy would want to hug a skeleton like that? i sure wouldn't want bones sticking into me. the only bones sticking should be my bone hahahhah

ok joking hold off the flames....

as fans wouldn't you be concerned of her anorexic state?

net-we all agree with you...our complaints have been concerning her rapid and disgusting weight loss. she would look much better with more weight on her. hopefully, she can rest and eat some more.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    i think Yang Mi needs to put on some weight - she looks like a stick figure. what guy would want to hug a skeleton like that? i sure wouldn't want bones sticking into me. the only bones sticking should be my bone hahahhah

ok joking hold off the flames....

as fans wouldn't you be concerned of her anorexic state?
    Well I kind of agree with you on this. She looks so skinny...

most actresses are paranoid over the outlook of their body.. too obsessed with being skinny

well that's true... but I think--maybe i assume too much--- but i truly believe that for YM's case, she seems more overworked than anything else... She doesn't seem the type to have that anorexic tendency... If anything, it's being overworked or part of the job to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Verghez
    well that's true... but I think--maybe i assume too much--- but i truly believe that for YM's case, she seems more overworked than anything else... She doesn't seem the type to have that anorexic tendency... If anything, it's being overworked or part of the job to lose weight.
    I agree with you.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Maybe we should get Sugar to send chessecakes over. Or maybe she is just too busy too eat. The amount of serials she is churning out is pretty amazing on a yearly basis.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Maybe we should get Sugar to send chessecakes over. Or maybe she is just too busy too eat. The amount of serials she is churning out is pretty amazing on a yearly basis.
    I think she does eat, only that it's far from enough for the hellish amount of work she's doing. She needs to eat LOTS and have LOTS of sleep in order to top up the amount of energy she's spending...
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

eat some fatty food... or get lipoinjection lol $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/volczZz/smiley_md_clr.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Verghez
    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I think she does eat, only that it's far from enough for the hellish amount of work she's doing. She needs to eat LOTS and have LOTS of sleep in order to top up the amount of energy she's spending...

According to a recent article, YM not only is not only busy filming but also with exams as well. She left the filming crew last wk or smth to fly back to Beijing for her mid-term examinations and flew back to the filming site immediately after her last paper. She was not allowed to even rest or sleep during the flight as she had to study her script.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2006-05-22/18251089696.html

I wonder how she studies and films at the same time..i'll go crazy if i were her, i dont know how she even manages to prepare for her exams while filming, let alone have ample sleep.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 05-23-06 at 12:14 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

GYY or Yang Mi sunny?

and what is this? I am not reading this thread and people are selling me to YM..

then gain.. if i can tough YM'slips... might be a good thing
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    eat some fatty food... or get lipoinjection lol
    hehehe
    i've suggested to Guo Xiang, if Yang Mi stopped sticking her tongue out in photos, she could save 200 calories!!!!

well, the article definitely talks about YM

I'd go crazy too, hence explaining her complete lack of sleep(which i feel attributes more to her current condition than the lack of food), afterall sometimes a complete lack of sleep or irregular sleeping hours makes you lose appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    GYY or Yang Mi sunny?
    Ah..im sorry! It's supposed to be YM!..typo erroer

Wise Fool

hihi we forgive you sunny Have some cheesecakes
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hihi we forgive you sunny Have some cheesecakes
    Thank you! I've been craving for it

And in return, some pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-7-31/2005731110920987.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-7-31/2005731110937774.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-7-31/2005731110953255.jpg')

Wise Fool

she looks so sweet but still, gain weight woman!!! you'll be that much more beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    she looks so sweet but still, gain weight woman!!! you'll be that much more beautiful.
    i agree...i don't why these days girls are obssess with being so skinny..it looks so unhealthy...maybe bc when the stars are on camera..it seems that it adds on pounds..then they would think that they don't look good and keep dieting..

I think it's also because the Chinese are naturally a little thinner than Western women, and since actresses are supposed to have perfect figures, then they feel more pressure to be skinny. I guess you have to understand the circumstances they go through.

Yang Mi isn't THAT bad yet...not quite at the Nicole Richie stage, but I think a healthy body looks better than a bony one. Still, she's already slim, so I hope she just goes out and eats what she wants!