Page 51 of 312 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6226

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Godslayer you should quit while you're ahead. Your english is hard to understand - even when i tried to think like Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    Godslayer you should quit while you're ahead. Your english is hard to understand - even when i tried to think like Sugar

*hi fives* I guess i wasn't losing it after all
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    *hi fives* I guess i wasn't losing it after all
    Sugar I got an easier way out... Just give me vouchers of cheescake for life. I think his mouth will be too full to continue boasting his A for england(oh I meant english. LOL! )
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Sugar I got an easier way out... Just give me vouchers of cheescake for life. I think his mouth will be too full to continue boasting his A for england(oh I meant english. LOL! )

Smart smart *hands laxatived- cheesecakes* :

oh dear,spamming too much at poor YM's thread.No more *runs

O good job speaking about the victim while he is gone and making fun of him, you guys take the word "low" to a new level.

What do you guys want me to do preread and spellcheck my comments on Word before posting it, man, I don't have that spare time.
    Last edited by Godslayer; 06-15-06 at 08:47 PM.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    O good job speaking about the victim while he is gone and making fun of him, you guys take the word "low" to a new level.

What do you guys want me to do preread and spellcheck my comments on Word before posting it, man, I don't have that spare time.
    so we need to make sure you are online to post comments about you or make comments to your post?
    not only is your grammar needs correcting, you need to realign your logic.

it's not yuor spellnig - it's yuor grmmaer.
    u cn use SMS shrthnd n ppl cn stil undastnd ur pst.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    so we need to make sure you are online to post comments about you or make comments to your post?
    not only is your grammar needs correcting, you need to realign your logic.

it's not yuor spellnig - it's yuor grmmaer.
    u cn use SMS shrthnd n ppl cn stil undastnd ur pst.
    You guys can take any sarcasm can you? You don't have to take things so seriously and since when do people go around and check their grammar and see if it right I don't there is a grammar police in the world.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    You guys can take any sarcasm can you? You don't have to take things so seriously and .

uh huh... could have fooled me that you took my comments seriously.

alright...back to talking about yang mi!!!

(children, if you want to spam, there's a spamming thread in the open debate section!!!)

do any of you have any good costume pix of hers? not roch please, those costumes are hideous. and dark tales costumes aren't great either...what's with that silver piece of metal hanging on her forehead? i've realized that for someone who looks great in costumes, she has yet to have any custome that flatters her...sigh....

hmm. i guess. I was watching that MV that Sunny posted earlier, in this period drama... i think she looks really nice...

hmm. i guess. I was watching that MV that Sunny posted earlier, in this period drama... i think she looks really nice...
    seems like you're the one who was cheating on your spouse with yang mi...bad sugar, how dare you shift the blame on innocent guo xiang?

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    seems like you're the one who was cheating on your spouse with yang mi...bad sugar, how dare you shift the blame on innocent guo xiang?

hey hey, nothing wrong with admiring some one's beauty. It wasn't like i was deflowering her......

I bet in that kissing pic that sunny snow posted was GUO XIANG and YANG MI Caught in action

What patricia wants is a YM in ancient clothing. Something like her in the dynasty ages or any other Wuxia serial. Pat, I think if you go back around 10 pages you will find her in the costume she wore for the 3 Great Beauties of China.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

What patricia wants is a YM in ancient clothing. Something like her in the dynasty ages or any other Wuxia serial. Pat, I think if you go back around 10 pages you will find her in the costume she wore for the 3 Great Beauties of China.
    i saw that...except she looks too mature and too much of a porcelain beauty...lol...yyy is more ghetto than that.

i saw that...except she looks too mature and too much of a porcelain beauty...lol...yyy is more ghetto than that.
    Then why not you do an animated version of YM! I am going to ask my friend to help me draw HL out using Photoshop. You know pat, if you ever do that and post a perfectly down to earth, equally proportional, non-anorexic looking YM here, I am sure everyone will gladly accept it.

Picky aren't we ..i don't know if she had any series in the last 3-4 years (besides Zhao jun) that had nice costumes for her..

Then why not you do an animated version of YM! I am going to ask my friend to help me draw HL out using Photoshop. You know pat, if you ever do that and post a perfectly down to earth, equally proportional, non-anorexic looking YM here, I am sure everyone will gladly accept it.
    i don't have the talent my friend...maybe your friend can help? then everyone will love him....everyone in this thread for sure!!!

Picky aren't we ..i don't know if she had any series in the last 3-4 years (besides Zhao jun) that had nice costumes for her..
    i am picky...if not then i would not have chosen yang mi to play my char in the rpg game...i want nothing but the best!!! no wonder you and guo xiang cheated on each other with yang mi! that girl is spunky and hot....lol

i am picky...if not then i would not have chosen yang mi to play my char in the rpg game...i want nothing but the best!!! no wonder you and guo xiang cheated on each other with yang mi! that girl is spunky and hot....lol

Where is Guo Xiang I did not cheat on her.. and she knows it

my dear, you must face the truth...apparently, guo xiang is enjoying life with yang mi now. it's okay, feed yourself some of your yummy cheesecake and you'll forget all...food is amazing like that.