Page 5 of 312 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    haha, you just love those pretty young things don't you crazyife?
    You probably know the type of girls i like huh? LoL

Plus, you make it seem like I'm so old when I date those girls between 18-21.
    Last edited by crazylife123; 11-29-05 at 02:51 AM.

haha, you just love those pretty young things don't you crazyife?

: I believe Crazy might be some pedophile : FIrst LYF, not YM. When LYF came out.. she was only 15.. underage
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    : I believe Crazy might be some pedophile : FIrst LYF, not YM. When LYF came out.. she was only 15.. underage
    *sigh* Sugar, Sugar...lucky Kawaiilala isn't here but you have sunnysnow but she's better than Kawaiilala.

I admired their beauty. If they're too young for me, I'm not going to touch them(like i have the chance).

LYF 15 in TLBB but many thought she was 18+. I thought that too.

u haf my empathy, crazylife...got gang-banged there, din u...?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    *sigh* Sugar, Sugar...lucky Kawaiilala isn't here but you have sunnysnow but she's better than Kawaiilala.

I admired their beauty. If they're too young for me, I'm not going to touch them(like i have the chance).

LYF 15 in TLBB but many thought she was 18+. I thought that too.
    gang banged? Well LYF turned 18 as well as YM. so all are legal age. Doesn't matter if you touched them now. Just back then.. if u had fantasies about them... that would just be funny

I think LYF looked the oldest in TLBB.. she looked like a lil girl in CP, and in ROCH..s o far.. she looks like a 14 yr old girl next to HXM

gang banged? Well LYF turned 18 as well as YM. so all are legal age. Doesn't matter if you touched them now. Just back then.. if u had fantasies about them... that would just be funny

I think LYF looked the oldest in TLBB.. she looked like a lil girl in CP, and in ROCH..s o far.. she looks like a 14 yr old girl next to HXM
    Between 18-22, XLN suppose to look 15-17 years old. She fits perfectly for the role as XLN. When XLN hit 38 years old, she's suppose to look like she's in her late 20s.

but the thing is, the way they put her in the costume after 16 yrs.. she looks even younger

but the thing is, the way they put her in the costume after 16 yrs.. she looks even younger
    Sugar...be real...judge LYF's looks after you watch the series.

I am., THe braids on her hair made her look younger in those pics i saw when posted. OF course, i am gonna watch ROCH to see how she did. THis may be her last shot for me at least

I am., THe braids on her hair made her look younger in those pics i saw when posted. OF course, i am gonna watch ROCH to see how she did. THis may be her last shot for me at least
    No more LYF in Yang Mi's thread. Let's talk about Yang Mi. Sugar...Yang Mi is hot right?

unfortunately, the tlbb scene of her standin bside the lake b4 the xi xia princess' challenge...well, tt scene, i think, made her look even more child-like...i think it's the lightin n the make-up...

they might haf tried to make her look older by makin her look more disheveled n less elegant...i think they succeeded more with the latter than the former...tt particular style of braids look abit out of sorts for me....then again, she shldn't change too much still after 16 yrs...

i agree with sugar, LYF looked the oldest in TLBB and youngest in ROCH when her actual age is actually quite the opposite. back to Yang Mi, i think she's somewhat like a younger and more bubbly version of GYY as in she has very versatile looks, just like GYY. she can look playful, cute, sweet, soft, elegant etc. and she like GYY, started out as models. im so looking forward to see her in shows, i hope she doesn't disappoint!
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i agree with sugar, LYF looked the oldest in TLBB and youngest in ROCH when her actual age is actually quite the opposite. back to Yang Mi, i think she's somewhat like a younger and more bubbly version of GYY as in she has very versatile looks, just like GYY. she can look playful, cute, sweet, soft, elegant etc. and she like GYY, started out as models. im so looking forward to see her in shows, i hope she doesn't disappoint!
    I haven't seen GYY in a playful role. All her roles are always the same. Can't blame her though...she's always the supporting cast.
    Last edited by crazylife123; 11-30-05 at 01:58 PM.

OF course Yang Mi is hot HOpefully she does DoMD

i agree she's great...i think among her generation, ady and yang mi are my favorite. let's hope she does well in roch because then opportunities will be knocking at her door. she really does look versatile...extremely beautiful in the picture with short hair. not too many actresses can pull off that look and still look gorgeous...that's a great mark of versatility.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i agree she's great...i think among her generation, ady and yang mi are my favorite. let's hope she does well in roch because then opportunities will be knocking at her door. she really does look versatile...extremely beautiful in the picture with short hair. not too many actresses can pull off that look and still look gorgeous...that's a great mark of versatility.
    but ady is a lot older than yang mi.

yang mi = 19
    ady = 25

ady is middle age area with gyy.

Lady_Zhuge and sunnysnow...anymore pictures of Yang Mi??? I swear...I cant find any chinese ladies that look like them in America. Gotta leave this country.
    Last edited by crazylife123; 12-01-05 at 12:02 AM.

ai yah! AGe is nothing but a number. Ady, even though she is 25, she still looks pretty young for her age. I think she can pass for a 19-28 yrs old character.

ai yah! AGe is nothing but a number. Ady, even though she is 25, she still looks pretty young for her age. I think she can pass for a 19-28 yrs old character.
    Ady looks good but she isn't the type I would go for...i like the Yang Mi and LYF type.

but ady is a lot older than yang mi.

yang mi = 19
    ady = 25

ady is middle age area with gyy.

Lady_Zhuge and sunnysnow...anymore pictures of Yang Mi??? I swear...I cant find any chinese ladies that look like them in America. Gotta leave this country.
    ohmy godness!!! crazylife!! will you just get over the age thingy???? sugar, lets request a show full of hot beautiful teenage chinese girls, crazy will really go crazy over the show.

She look so good! That's probably her mom with her...kinda like Yi Fei and her mother.
    yeah, frm what i know she's very close to her mother. she and LYF being the youngest among the ROCH cast were the only ones who had their moms with them on the set and the older casts like HXM were just envious.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-01-05 at 01:43 AM.

Wise Fool

'Wang Zhao Jun" has finished with scenes in mongolia and is filming in Heng Dian now, some pics.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/0d81ed6ee7b84165b1c30ecfdb84e0a9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/35d855de7c4b40c0b31c4486e8e0445c.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/5ef6368d6cef4bf0a5677a3a8692d635.jpg')

Wise Fool