Page 99 of 312 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 6226

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by coolseason
    OMG... In case you guys do not know, this is a thread on YangMi, not on some sex fantasy with actresses, especially with some really innocent actress... Aren't you ashame with yourself?
    Innocent? lol shows how much you know .
    Image portrayed on-screen has nothing connected to a actresses private life. Also they are all well trained in giving pre-scripted interviews, so in a way they are all zombie-like.
    I'd say by looking by the picz, her friends must be into hardcore parties and the night life with xTc etc.. Prolly gets banglarred every few nights.
    I also heard she was pretty vulgar on forums when she actually visited them .
    She has that punk girl + 'come get some' style of image which I say is hot as.

Quote Originally Posted by rapture
    Innocent? lol shows how much you know .
    Image portrayed on-screen has nothing connected to a actresses private life. Also they are all well trained in giving pre-scripted interviews, so in a way they are all zombie-like.
    I'd say by looking by the picz, her friends must be into hardcore parties and the night life with xTc etc.. Prolly gets banglarred every few nights.
    I also heard she was pretty vulgar on forums when she actually visited them .
    She has that punk girl + 'come get some' style of image which I say is hot as.
    You are contradicting yourself. Just as you said we are looking too much on the actresses' on-screen image, you look too much into those pictures and that language matter (which happened quite a few years ago). And possibly happily so, because you like to think that's the way Mimi and her friends are... so you can fantasize about them in whatever you like without feeling too guilty. Afterall, you think of them as cheap girls, so you can, and should treat them as such, right?

Many of your posts consist of nothing except for the 'S' word. Many guys gets horny during sometime of their lives. Girls too. But it's rare to see any of them get as crude as you did.

Get a grip on yourself.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 07-26-06 at 10:14 AM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    You are contradicting yourself. Just as you said we are looking too much on the actresses' on-screen image, you look too much into those pictures and that language matter (which happened quite a few years ago). And possibly happily so, because you like to think that's the way Mimi and her friends are... so you can fantasize about them in whatever you like without feeling too guilty. Afterall, you think of them as cheap girls, so they can, and should be treated as such, right?

Many of your posts consist of nothing except for the 'S' word. Many guys gets horny during sometime of their lives. Girls too. But it's rare to see any of them get as crude as you did.

Get a grip on yourself.
    GX didn't you read what I posted... Their small head always get the better of the one hanging on their necks...
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

You are contradicting yourself. Just as you said we are looking too much on the actresses' on-screen image, you look too much into those pictures and that language matter (which happened quite a few years ago). And possibly happily so, because you like to think that's the way Mimi and her friends are... so you can fantasize about them in whatever you like without feeling too guilty. Afterall, you think of them as cheap girls, so they can, and should be treated as such, right?

Get a grip on yourself.
    Yay!! Go GX
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    GX didn't you read what I posted... Their small head always get the better of the one hanging on their necks...
    I did. But that little guy over there just gets terribly crude about it which is a big no-no.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I did. But that little guy over there just gets terribly crude about it which is a big no-no.
    Over-raging hormones most probably and more importantly there are more MiMi pictures this few weeks than boring *ahem* pictures...
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

and they say i am perverted.. I am offended
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.5308.com/upfile/115184/7972/0606300704440.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.5308.com/upfile/115184/7972/0606300705130.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.5308.com/upfile/115184/7972/0606300716410.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.5308.com/upfile/115184/7972/0606300717000.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.5308.com/upfile/115184/7972/0606300717320.jpg')
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

go GX! defender of YM. hehe. that was such a funny convo you posted. sounds like me talking to my guy cousins as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    and they say i am perverted.. I am offended
    you are perverted. rapture is the master and you are his disciple.

hmm...seems like my guy friends are the only ones who don't care for chubby cheeks and go for real beauties.

gx-teaming up with fearless will do you no good. like anyone is really afraid of his "muscular" body.
    Last edited by patricia n; 07-26-06 at 08:42 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    you are perverted. rapture is the master and you are his disciple.

hmm...seems like my guy friends are the only ones who don't care for chubby cheeks and go for real beauties.

gx-teaming up with fearless will do you no good. like anyone is really afraid of his "muscular" body.

tsk tsk dear, comparing me to rapture, i am not worthy of such titles

tsk tsk dear, comparing me to rapture, i am not worthy of such titles
    don't be so humble! that is very much unlike you. you are indeed beyond worthy of such title...i feel as they i'm not giving you enough credit by calling you perverted alone.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

don't be so humble! that is very much unlike you. you are indeed beyond worthy of such title...i feel as they i'm not giving you enough credit by calling you perverted alone.

I hate more than i love. I lack emotions

kind ones at least

I hate more than i love. I lack emotions

kind ones at least
    perversion is not kind...so very consistent with the rest of you. oh-la-la. *fleeing from sugar's wandering lusting eyes.*

Attractive certainly I am, but perveted I am not .

Its hard to make judgements of serials because they are all scripted but in just random photos, it brings out real personalities etc. E.g. funny shots on actressess without make-up. Btw why was she so desperate that she would get her wisdom tooth taken out?

btw I'm sure she has many bf's.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    I may be a pervert but I do have taste!
    *coughs loudly*

yea... certainly looks like it
    only ONE of my guy friends happens to find Yang Mi attractive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    *coughs loudly*

yea... certainly looks like it
    only ONE of my guy friends happens to find Yang Mi attractive!!!
    girls are generally more fanatically obsessed at their idols.
    Its like they want to lick their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by rapture
    girls are generally more fanatically obsessed at their idols.
    this coming from the guy who's just posted sexual comments in practically every actress thread?

they really need a smilie that shows eyebrows being raised... and not the 'naughty' one

this coming from the guy who's just posted sexual comments in practically every actress thread?

they really need a smilie that shows eyebrows being raised... and not the 'naughty' one
    Please comment on my threads in the debate forums thanks .
    btw you sound hot

rkn... hormones raging like mad