Page 7 of 312 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

what series? There was a past WZJ series before if im not wrong but i didnt watch it. I know a little abt the 4 beauties since they're stories, be it due to true history records or a little adding of spice are famous, they're mentioned in all chinese history books if im not wrong.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

thanks for info.. ok I think I know this one, but not that well compared to the others.. Does anyone know what happedn after she was WZJ was married to Xiaong nu?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    thanks for info.. ok I think I know this one, but not that well compared to the others.. Does anyone know what happedn after she was WZJ was married to Xiaong nu?
    After her husband died, she supposedly married her son as was the Xiongnu custom, further emphasizing her sacrifice since such a marriage between parent and child would have been absolutely taboo to a Han woman. Not much is known of her after that but she died living among the Xiongnu and bought 60 years of peace for the Han.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Liao Zhai is a new series that's split into 6 six stories. Hu Ge is the lead actor in the one called "Hua Pi" ( 画皮 ). He plays Ning Cai Chen, the role that Leslie Cheung set the bar for in the Chinese Ghost Story films.

Yang Mi is pretty. She has a somewhat exotic or mixed look to her. I hope her acting is good.
    Lady Zhuge, I thought 'Hua Pi' is a different story in Liao Zhai, not the one with Ning Cai Chen in it. Isn't Huang Xiao Ming supposed to be the scholar in 'Hua Pi'? I haven't watched the show yet, so a bit confused.

I like Yang Mi. She's very pretty in the Wang Zhao Jun thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    Lady Zhuge, I thought 'Hua Pi' is a different story in Liao Zhai, not the one with Ning Cai Chen in it. Isn't Huang Xiao Ming supposed to be the scholar in 'Hua Pi'? I haven't watched the show yet, so a bit confused.
    Hehe, my bad and your bad. Hu Ge plays Ning Cai Chen in "Xiao Qian", not "Hua Pi". Huang Xiao Ming is in "Lu Pan", not "Hua Pi".
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 12-09-05 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Typo
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

new WZJ pics, it's gonna wrap up filming so i expect it'll be released by the earlier part of next year! Anyway, does anyone know whether the new Liao Zai, as in the complete version with all 6 stories is released yet? I heard it's gonna be aired or has already started airing in mainland.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/4c6fb8a977c74fa7bf9d110d818b936e.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/e15422c12c774b6d81cc4c5afe30298d.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/17a517aed4c447e295034065dc69f502.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8mchina.com/Image/News/newspictureSrc/2de71c9b07aa44d799b2f60239da9c0a.jpg')

Wise Fool

When WZJ was married to xiang nu, did she get abused? or a good life?

From the clips, Im guessing she led a happy life? She seems delighted when she was married off. But it's tough to imagine it so in real life when you're married to the enemy, unless of course the leader of the Xiong Nus was so smitten with her and doted on her.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-05-06 at 07:08 AM.

Wise Fool

The new Liao Zhai series is scheduled to air on December 16th in China, so hopefully the VCDs/DVDs will be released around then or soon after.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Hehe, my bad and your bad. Hu Ge plays Ning Cai Chen in "Xiao Qian", not "Hua Pi". Huang Xiao Ming is in "Lu Pan", not "Hua Pi".
    Hee hee............there are so many scholars in Liao Zhai, no wonder er'd get confused. This time, my fav actors are all acting in it.

Chau was also saying the same thing in HXM's thread, about the DVD/VCDs. I can't wait to see it.

Is Yang Mi shooting any series right now? Hopefully, she'll be one of Wei Xiao Bao's wives.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    From the clips, Im guessing she led a happy life? She seems delighted when she was married off. But it's tough to imagine it so in real life when you're married to the enemy, unless of course Xiong Nu was so smitten with her and doted on her.

but in history, did she have a relatveily good life, free from abuse and all? If it is so.. then i guess it isn't so. bad

yang mi is sooooo cute...thanz for pics...and by any chance more pics pls thanz for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Is Yang Mi shooting any series right now? Hopefully, she'll be one of Wei Xiao Bao's wives.
    It'll be great if she can star as one of WXB's wives, wont u like her together with LYF and all the other pretty mainland actresses as the wives, crazy? then you'll wish u were WXB.

Anway here ya go qinglong, some pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20050414/1621439.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20050414/1621436.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20050414/1621434.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20050414/1621457.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20050414/1621476.jpg')

And here's a advertisment clip of the new Liao Zai in which Yang Mi stars in as Xiao Qian together with Hu Ge:

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/30757/20051221.wmv

Wise Fool

thanz millions sunnysnow ....yang mi is a real beauty....even though i don't understand chinese...i'm going to get and watch that Liao Zai bcoz of yang mi and leila tong hehe just to support my favorites
    go..yang mi....jia yo!!!

no new pics of yang mi???...i did google and found some pics but i've seen them already...all were old pics...just wondering what she doing rite now....

OMG! THIS GIRL IS FREAKLY HOT AND CUTE!!!! COULD MATCH W/ MY LYF

Quote Originally Posted by qinglong
    no new pics of yang mi???...i did google and found some pics but i've seen them already...all were old pics...just wondering what she doing rite now....
    She has just finished filming for WZJ, so she's probably studying right now since she's still schooling; she's a freshman at the prestigious Beijing Film Academy. Anyhow, i do hope that she does well in WZJ which would probably boost her popularity and gain her more meaty roles

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    OMG! THIS GIRL IS FREAKLY HOT AND CUTE!!!! COULD MATCH W/ MY LYF
    In fact, she and LYF are hailed as Mainland's upcoming young actresses since they're both really young, LYF being 18 and YM, 19. It is interesting to note that they're friends in real life as well, probably due to working off the same set on ROCH.

imo however, i think YM and LYF are very different in terms of beauty and personality. LYF seems the more shy, gentle and reserved type whereas YM seems the more cheerful and outgoing kind, as seen in interviews.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-24-05 at 02:06 AM.

Wise Fool

She's one of the most beautiful Chinese actresses i've ever seen.

I don't know why, she just looks exceptionally beautiful in those pictures with the green backdrop.