Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by vegastar View Post
    In my country,Wang Zhao Jun has been shown since 08-08-07,and most people love Yang Mi.She's cute,adorable and act very attractively.Not only her appearance but also her voice drives me crazy Firstly,I saw her in ROCH and now is WZJ,the more times I see,the lovelier she is .WZJ hasn't been shown at CCTV,has it?
    Which country are u from?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

In my country,Wang Zhao Jun has been shown since 08-08-07,and most people love Yang Mi.She's cute,adorable and act very attractively.Not only her appearance but also her voice drives me crazy Firstly,I saw her in ROCH and now is WZJ,the more times I see,the lovelier she is .WZJ hasn't been shown at CCTV,has it?
    What's your country? Hongkong? Taiwan?

You are so lucky.

I am just going to buy the vcd or dvd box set... if I sees it.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Oh yeah,I live in Vietnam and saw 4 episodes of WZJ tv drama,tonight is episode 5.I think this role suits Yang Mi.Her acting expresses very well one of the most beautiful women in Chinese History,Wang Zhao Jun 's a clever,wise,pretty and noble woman.
    Last edited by vegastar; 08-13-07 at 06:49 AM.

OMG I've been waiting for the release for sooooo long!

It's airing in Vietnam? But it hasnt even been released/aired in China yet and from what i know, CCTV is the only known broadcasting station who has bought the rights to air the series. May i ask whether the WZJ you're watching now is in mandrain or vietnamese? B'cause im afraid u might be watching the Rain Li version instead though if it's really YM's version, than yay! It's probably going to be released on dvds really soon.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    It's airing in Vietnam? But it hasnt even been released/aired in China yet and from what i know, CCTV is the only known broadcasting station who has bought the rights to air the series. May i ask whether the WZJ you're watching now is in mandrain or vietnamese? B'cause im afraid u might be watching the Rain Li version instead though if it's really YM's version, than yay! It's probably going to be released on dvds really soon.

must be mandrain and it's thuyet minh.....b/c about 95% of all series in vietnam is thuyet minh.....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    must be mandrain and it's thuyet minh.....b/c about 95% of all series in vietnam is thuyet minh.....
    Pardon me for im not Vietnamese but whats thuyet minh?

Wise Fool

I can assert that the series I'm watching is WZJ with Yang Mi and Liu De Kai,not the version Zhao Jun Chu Sai of Rain Li and Gallen Lo.It's in mandrain with vietnamese dub.Certainly our TV station bought the copyright serial.I wonder why VN broadcast this drama before CCTV

Pardon me for im not Vietnamese but whats thuyet minh?
    they don't dub the voice but they just translate from Chinese to Vietnamese....by one or two person.....

I can assert that the series I'm watching is WZJ with Yang Mi and Liu De Kai,not the version Zhao Jun Chu Sai of Rain Li and Gallen Lo.It's in mandrain with vietnamese dub.Certainly our TV station bought the copyright serial.I wonder why VN broadcast this drama before CCTV
    So its in mandarin and Vietnamese subtitles? Or dubbed in Vietnamese? CCTV held back/postponed the airing of this series, since it was supposed to be aired in June earlier this year. If anything, i really hope the DVDs come out soon, I've been waiting for ages for this. In the meantime, keep us updated on WZJ, im glad to know hear that YM has done a good job thus far

Wise Fool

what are you talking about? i could've sworn i saw a broadcast of WZJ on TV back in June...and this is the states

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    what are you talking about? i could've sworn i saw a broadcast of WZJ on TV back in June...and this is the states
    U mean WZJ was already aired in the states?? And yes, as far as i know it hasn't been aired or released in China yet.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-14-07 at 02:07 AM.

Wise Fool

So its in mandarin and Vietnamese subtitles? Or dubbed in Vietnamese? CCTV held back/postponed the airing of this series, since it was supposed to be aired in June earlier this year. If anything, i really hope the DVDs come out soon, I've been waiting for ages for this. In the meantime, keep us updated on WZJ, im glad to know hear that YM has done a good job thus far

"thuyet minh" is when there is ONE narrator who just talks over the mandarin voices ( in this case, a viet voice just talking over) and is hell of annoying.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Yes,in Vietnam when a chinese drama is broadcast on TV,there is only one voice actor,and he/she dubs Vietnamese for all the film beside mandarin.That sounds noisy but we get accustomed to it .
    What a happiness when we see our idol day by day ,the way she acts is so cute.Now she 's taking part the main role in "Qian Gu Di Yi Dao",another film of Chen Jia Lin,right?I wish i could understand what the news writes about,hope you'll help me

Yes,in Vietnam when a chinese drama is broadcast on TV,there is only one voice actor,and he/she dubs Vietnamese for all the film beside mandarin.That sounds noisy but we get accustomed to it .
    What a happiness when we see our idol day by day ,the way she acts is so cute.Now she 's taking part the main role in "Qian Gu Di Yi Dao",another film of Chen Jia Lin,right?I wish i could understand what the news writes about,hope you'll help me
    i recently live in Vietnam for 2 months but i only watched only one series, not even caring the storyline, i just miss Chinese series , show time at 5pm....but man, i can't stand the thuyet minh!!! it's freaking annoying.....y can't they do like FFVN...and dub the series...even if they only have 5 people dubbing the whole series.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    "thuyet minh" is when there is ONE narrator who just talks over the mandarin voices ( in this case, a viet voice just talking over) and is hell of annoying.
    Oh, i get it. It's like those news interviews or competitions where the interviewee speaks in his/her mother tongue while a translator gives an English etc. voice over. That does sound annoying. Imagine someone else inteferring with the main dialogue for a proper series, but i guess it benefits those who are mandarin illiterate.

Wise Fool

Oh, i get it. It's like those news interviews or competitions where the interviewee speaks in his/her mother tongue while a translator gives an English etc. voice over. That does sound annoying. Imagine someone else inteferring with the main dialogue for a proper series, but i guess it benefits those who are mandarin illiterate.
    Grrr me too! I prefer the dubs to be separate instead of it lapping along with the main dialogue language!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Well the good thing about watching series in vietnam is some series are released there before in China.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

It is.. not to mention, I get confused who's dialogue it is all the time.

\

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions View Post
    Well the good thing about watching series in vietnam is some series are released there before in China.

that is the plus because it takes a much longer time to dub over.. but in the end, I prefer waiting for dubs or maybe english subs.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

We are vietnamese.Just some of the Vietnamese can speak and understand Chinese,the others can't.So if we watch 1 Chinese film,of course we have to watch subs or listen to the thuyet minh,ok?
    Does anyone can log in www.yangmi.org I don't know why. i can't log in although i reg nick ok.I'm angry.
    Have some pics for you-WZJ
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-9-21/2005921173944105.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-9-21/2005921174008198.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-9-21/2005921174027207.jpg')