Page 22 of 312 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Ok, i offically hate the majority of her photshoots...whats with her nose again? And her forehead looks huge too

Sorry can't help it. But your comment is too funny.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    That's just how she looks isn't it? It's in almost every picture lol.
    Not in real life shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang

Sorry can't help it. But your comment is too funny.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    He's around the same age as Huang Xiao Ming, so about 28.

If HXM can get it on with LYF, there's nothing wrong with CK+YM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    LOL, I was getting ready to type the same thing you just typed. It's true, you know? HXM and LYF make a surprisingly romantic on-screen couple. YM and CK? I'd love to see that.

Right on!..YM's supposedly staring as lead actress opposite Chen Kun in a new mainland movie entitled "Men" (door) shot by renowned director, Li Shao Hong, who brought Zhou Xun to fame with the movie/series "Da Ming Guan Ci". LSH wants to groom a junior from her alma mater (she's also a beijing film acd grad) and surprised the media by picking YM over a load of other more famous actresses who are also beijing film grads, such as Zhao Wei and He Lin. Can i ask whether HSY and LYF also studied in beijing film before because i dont remember them doing so, but anyway one of the reporters wrote something like why YM is choosen over others like HSY and LYF, which i guess is pretty obvious because besides their popularity and fame, YM is comparable to them in terms of looks and acting (not that both of them are fantastic actresses in the 1st place).

http://ent.qianlong.com/4543/2006/[email protected]
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2006-04-11/09471045309.html
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 04-14-06 at 07:02 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Cute pic of YM...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8166/yangmi2zl.jpg')

Hehehe. Look at my new avatar. ^_________^

Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii

Why?
    It's the way you say it. I don't mean funny in a bad way so don't think badly about it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8166/yangmi2zl.jpg')
    Bad hairday, but she's still pretty!
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 04-14-06 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Hehehe. Look at my new avatar. ^_________^

your new avatar is sooo appropriate...yang mi makes the perfect gx...but i cannot believe that jy wrote such a wondeful character but gave her such a dreadful and lonely fate. boo...she had an awesome man like c3f love her but she would rather wander the earth in search of the unworthy yg..

sunny-i didn't know that news...i'm glad someone would rather give YM the chance than LYF...i for one definitely find YM much more charismatic and appealing...it's about time someone promoted her! hope this movie shoots her to fame so we can see more of her in cool roles.

i can't believe ZJZ has her in his disposal but he'd rather look for a new actress to promote? what gives...
    Last edited by patricia n; 04-14-06 at 01:29 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.rayli.com.cn/forum/UploadFile/200421116381629961.jpg')
    Eak. Stay away.

Jackie is so quick with beauties huh? YM's facial features are unique and pretty perhaps due to her mixed appeal.

yup yup...before it was gao yuan yuan, now yang mi...he's quick but he gives me the creeps...dude, both women are too good for him.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I like Yang Mi's Guo Xiang. she's cute and not to mention she's pretty too.

quite lovely in live pics.... such a unique face.

but anyways. I don't mind seeing HXM with YM

and GUo XIang, is that a pic of urself?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

who is HSY (referring to the post about why YM was chosen over HSY and LYF for her new movie)?

Quote Originally Posted by asillysaint
    Eak. Stay away.

Jackie is so quick with beauties huh? YM's facial features are unique and pretty perhaps due to her mixed appeal.
    Not to mention they're all far too young for him..especially Yang Mi

your new avatar is sooo appropriate...yang mi makes the perfect gx...but i cannot believe that jy wrote such a wondeful character but gave her such a dreadful and lonely fate. boo...she had an awesome man like c3f love her but she would rather wander the earth in search of the unworthy yg.
    Actually, the more I think of it, the more I think that Guo Xiang is in actual fact, REPAYING EVERY SINGLE DEBT her family owes to the Yangs. @___@;

Not as in she chose to be single and all to repay, but as in fate, destiny and heaven's will.

Real sad. c.c;

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar

and GUo XIang, is that a pic of urself?
    Will you give me more cheesecakes if I say 'yes'?

sure *stuffs GX with cheesecakes*

I think Guo xiang in the story.. her ending is kind of tragic.. but i agree with spcnet's GX, it's fate and destiny. Without her, we wouldn't get the dragon sabre and heavenly sword's secret he he he he
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    who is HSY (referring to the post about why YM was chosen over HSY and LYF for her new movie)?
    Huang sheng yi or Eva as she's known.

And i do agree that GX has one of the most miserable fates despite her being one of the most likeable characters, she's such a nice and wholesome character...cute, sweet, kind and all but intelligent and interesting too (the best of both words frm her parents). I still dont understand how JY could bear to pen down such miserable lives for such nice characters like CY and GX, while bratty ones like GF who bullies little GX and almost everyone else all the time gets such a great and dashing husband.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 04-15-06 at 12:32 AM.

Wise Fool

yup, GF did get a pretty awesome husband. i hate jy for giving gx such a miserable fate...i mean at least let her open her heart and accept c3f...i'm sure he could have still written hsds with that altered destiny.

but i'll forgive him if and only if Yang Mi plays ZM in a grand production of HSDS...but i may be slightly leaning towards ZZR to get the guy this time...especially after seeing GYY's portrayal...if that's the case then i want yang mi to play ZZR.

I do agree with Jeneshii that YM looks gorgeous and very natural in real life shots, even with minimum make up on and caught totally unaware.

It's funny how ppl make a mountain out of a molehill. These real-life pics showed YM wearing a ring on the engagement finger and ppl assumed that she'e attached/married etc..and the fact tt she seems to be taking shots of herself in car(s) lately spun off some unsubstantiated and somewhat ridiculous speculations that she's a kept woman..i mean, can't she own and drive her own car? or have a friend that owns a car?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/20064137552691569.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/20064137552653070.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/20064137552660716.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-4/20064137561614363.jpg')

Wise Fool

some people just don't have anything better to do...creating rumors about such a cute and up-coming actress is worse than posting messages in a forum on a weekend night. btw, those candid pics of her are cute...man, i wish i was 1/100th that beautiful when i was 18.

Hey the problem with the nose is there again maybe is not due to airbrushing. I think it is natural...
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Huang sheng yi or Eva as she's known.

And i do agree that GX has one of the most miserable fates despite her being one of the most likeable characters, she's such a nice and wholesome character...cute, sweet, kind and all but intelligent and interesting too (the best of both words frm her parents). I still dont understand how JY could bear to pen down such miserable lives for such nice characters like CY and GX, while bratty ones like GF who bullies little GX and almost everyone else all the time gets such a great and dashing husband.
    Which is why I keep thinking that GX is actually being 'punished' for what the Guos owed the Yangs, even if none of those were her fault.

and the fact tt she seems to be taking shots of herself in car(s) lately spun off some unsubstantiated and somewhat ridiculous speculations that she's a kept woman..i mean, can't she own and drive her own car? or have a friend that owns a car?
    Huh? You can't be serious? She's a kept woman just because she took her own pictures in cars? How dumb can some people get?