Page 32 of 312 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    hmm i think u YM fans are going too far.. how can u compare a relatively unknown actress to Audrey Hepburn? perhaps YM has similar facial features, but be realistic...Audrey Hepburn was famous for her beauty - but most importantly she epitomised class and grace....

If these ladies were diamonds - i would grade FL to Audrey Hepburn and SI3 to Yang Mi
    Yes, YM is a relatively unknown actress and your point is? I don't see how she cannot be compared to AH just because of her popularity or lack of. I and many people alike find that she and AH have very similar features, especially in certain shots/angles. However, i do agree that AH is a classic beauty with all that poise and sophisticated ness though no one is making a claim that YM is AH or is better than her etc. It's only a point based on similarity of looks/features and anyway who is to say that YM does not exude composure or grace? Flaunt your opinions as you like though because whatever you comment on is very well subjective and there is no point in getting all annoyed and wasted on them.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Default Some everyday pics with her friends

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgs.rayli.com.cn/forum/UploadFile/2005-10/2005103112148925.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tracy.w47.west263.cn/attachments/forumid_11/222900_NKNm6UYvDfnl.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tracy.w47.west263.cn/attachments/forumid_11/222951_LaJCbWHgv4fl.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tracy.w47.west263.cn/attachments/forumid_11/232457_jLr06EXxNtPM.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tracy.w47.west263.cn/attachments/forumid_11/232558_Z2IxszI2H1ui.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photo.ccoo.cn/news/2005919/20059191200529.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photo.ccoo.cn/news/2005919/200591912011197.jpg')
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

would u be terribly disappointed if i said YES??

you don't develop class and grace when you're still in your teenie years
    ... and lets see - pulling out 4 teeth for an acting role? thats going too far - even from an artisitic point of view...
    hmm, have you forgotten about natalie portman...she developed class and grace at quite a young age...i don't think ym is an exception. sure she pulled her teeth but more for a role than for any other reason....don't get me angry now...i don't think you want to deal with that...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Yes, YM is a relatively unknown actress and your point is? I don't see how she cannot be compared to AH just because of her popularity or lack of. I and many people alike find that she and AH have very similar features, especially in certain shots/angles. However, i do agree that AH is a classic beauty with all that poise and sophisticated ness though no one is making a claim that YM is AH or is better than her etc. It's only a point based on similarity of looks/features and anyway who is to say that YM does not exude composure or grace? Flaunt your opinions as you like though because whatever you comment on is very well subjective and there is no point in getting all annoyed and wasted on them.
    LOL...ok i think i've ruffled enough feathers in this thread
    i'm gonna sweep this under the rug and let sleeping dogs lie (more idioms for you Guo Xiang) :P

besides someone threatened me with her wrath!!! hahaha

I'd really be looking forward to seeing Yang Mi is Duke of Mount Deer. I think she'd make a beautiful and great actress for A Kha...or the princess who castrated some dude. Her or Ady. But Yang Mi's such an awesome actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Sugar give this girl some chessecakes!

righty@ one cheesecake allready to go for Guo XIang

I don't mind criticism about actresses but just remember to be a bit constructive about it all i have to say
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

LOL...ok i think i've ruffled enough feathers in this thread
    i'm gonna sweep this under the rug and let sleeping dogs lie (more idioms for you Guo Xiang) :P

besides someone threatened me with her wrath!!! hahaha
    thanks man! i didn't realize that you were so easy to threat...hmm...must keep this in mind for future use.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

aww Nedrift seems kawaii in a way

haha natalie portman and audrey... my friend kiddo is just so fanatically obsessed with them both

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    haha natalie portman and audrey... my friend kiddo is just so fanatically obsessed with them both
    would your friend be obsessed with yang mi?

sunny-are those new pictures of her? getting more green from envy the more i look at her...hmph!

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n

would your friend be obsessed with yang mi?

sunny-are those new pictures of her? getting more green from envy the more i look at her...hmph!
    nah hes a german lol, most likely never heard or seen her

yang mis loks quite cute in those modern pics

The clip of her that sunny snow posted, i watched. I think she is quite pretty.. very mature looking

i don't know, maybe i got my mom's genes or someting..

but she looked at Yang Mi and immediately she said, 'wow,, she is beautiful."

and for other actresses, one time i showed her lyf, it took her a few seconds to think LYF was pretty. " she is kind of pretty... more than IDy, but she looks too much like a kid."

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    The clip of her that sunny snow posted, i watched. I think she is quite pretty.. very mature looking
    but she looked at Yang Mi and immediately she said, 'wow,, she is beautiful."
    and for other actresses, one time i showed her lyf, it took her a few seconds to think LYF was pretty. " she is kind of pretty... more than IDy, but she looks too much like a kid."
    YM and LYF are like 2 sunrises - how can you compare one sunrise to the other?

I'll just say that I prefer YM over LYF .. one sun shines brighter than the other

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    I'll just say that I prefer YM over LYF .. one sun shines brighter than the other
    lol great response! but no the earth does not move closer to the sun for YM!!!

all of these figure of speeches are killing me

and nopes, YM and LYF are on the same league.. believe it or not. both were in ROCH 2006.. and in a way, YM fans are not really LYF fans..( i said MOST not all)

2) YM and LYF are the younger faces coming out of china
    3) both are given " beauty roles"
    4) both had their mothers support them during filming

strife-you have great taste in women. maybe you should create a hot char who looks like yang mi for the rpg fic. actually, i wanted my char to look like her, but i've gone too far and made my char super bratty...but i can seriously see her play that role well. yes, the sun does shine brighter on yang mi...i agree.

sugar-thanks for searching for those mp3's for me!

netdrftr-you're outnumbered here brother...hey, why don't you stir trouble in lyf's thread instead? i'll support you there!

awww, come on guys, netdrft was just kidding. no harm done. AS you see, he was just playing with us no need to snap.

If he continues, i'll just throw some bad cheesecake at him :

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    strife-you have great taste in women. maybe you should create a hot char who looks like yang mi for the rpg fic. actually, i wanted my char to look like her, but i've gone too far and made my char super bratty...but i can seriously see her play that role well. yes, the sun does shine brighter on yang mi...i agree.

sugar-thanks for searching for those mp3's for me!

netdrftr-you're outnumbered here brother...hey, why don't you stir trouble in lyf's thread instead? i'll support you there!
    hehe wouldve been strange if I had created a character like that , I like to be involved in the action things .. I agree I can just picture your char to look like her

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    all of these figure of speeches are killing me

and nopes, YM and LYF are on the same league.. believe it or not. both were in ROCH 2006.. and in a way, YM fans are not really LYF fans..( i said MOST not all)

2) YM and LYF are the younger faces coming out of china
    3) both are given " beauty roles"
    4) both had their mothers support them during filming
    Just too bad, we'll never see them in the same series again. Both will want leading roles.