Page 55 of 311 FirstFirst ... 5 4546474849505152535455565758596061626364 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6217

Thread: Yang Mi

  1. #1081
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,577

    Default

    Hehehe Fearless, just a small information. One of your images isn't GX.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  2. #1082
    Senior Member Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Hehehe Fearless, just a small information. One of your images isn't GX.
    ahh. seriously.. which 1?
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

    令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

    我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

  3. #1083
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,577

    Default

    The one with the green plains background.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  4. #1084
    Senior Member Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    The one with the green plains background.
    huh. i tot she is.. hmm.. looks like her.. the outfit is the same.
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

    令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

    我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

  5. #1085
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    huh. i tot she is.. hmm.. looks like her.. the outfit is the same.
    Well, it IS Yang Mi, but the role isn't GX.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  6. #1086
    Senior Member Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Well, it IS Yang Mi, but the role isn't GX.
    oh well. never mind.. too lazy to edit. i can still use the gx avatar that 0-0-0 made to compete with mine.
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

    令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

    我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

  7. #1087
    Senior Member Phoenix_Aquaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    AHEEMMMM!!!....the way you put it that sounds TERRIBLE!!!!
    I agree.. Surf.. It sounded ahem..

  8. #1088
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    hmm. I thought Fearless was an undying fan of LYF.. now switching to YM all of a sudden? I smell a rat
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  9. #1089
    Senior Member Surferket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,476

    Default

    Maybe she realised that one container is half empty and now she prefer the container that's half full.

    Maybe 0-0-0's sublliminal GX avatar had something to do with the change of heart?
    Well, at least YM is not crossed-eyed unlike some actress....bwaghahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hmm. I thought Fearless was an undying fan of LYF.. now switching to YM all of a sudden? I smell a rat

  10. #1090
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,577

    Default

    LYF is cross-eyed?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  11. #1091
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Maybe she realised that one container is half empty and now she prefer the container that's half full.

    Maybe 0-0-0's sublliminal GX avatar had something to do with the change of heart?
    Well, at least YM is not crossed-eyed unlike some actress....bwaghahaha
    i could have sworn that you thought lyf was the next gong li and pleaded your loyalty to her. since when did you become a yang mi fan? anyhow, welcome!!! unless you're here to mock us...then beware...muahh. jk.

    yes, gx: she's cross eyed.

    any more new pix of ym, sunnysnow? i know, i'm soooo greedy. btw, where did you find the cartoon painting of ym? are there more?

    sugar: i agree...fearless is sketchy but harmless...for goodness sake, the boy has a hard time with differentiating between genders.
    Last edited by patricia n; 06-19-06 at 07:03 PM.

  12. #1092
    Senior Member Surferket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,476

    Default

    LYF could be the next Gong Li if she but concentrated on honing her acting abilities. Singing is a stupid diversion.

  13. #1093
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    LYF could be the next Gong Li if she but concentrated on honing her acting abilities. Singing is a stupid diversion.
    i highly doubt she can be the next gong li even if she concentrated on her acting. she looks too childish while gong li is a real woman, that's why she appeals internationally.


    back to yang mi...so when is her series coming out?

  14. #1094
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i highly doubt she can be the next gong li even if she concentrated on her acting. she looks too childish while gong li is a real woman, that's why she appeals internationally.


    back to yang mi...so when is her series coming out?

    I agree.. i don't see it just yet. SHe needs to improve acting.

    and sadly.. maybe LYF has to lose that "innocent" look and to try for more daring roles like Gong Li. Gong li, she is 40, and LYF is 18.. long way to compare
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  15. #1095
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I agree.. i don't see it just yet. SHe needs to improve acting.

    and sadly.. maybe LYF has to lose that "innocent" look and to try for more daring roles like Gong Li. Gong li, she is 40, and LYF is 18.. long way to compare
    sugar...are you also my long lost sister?

  16. #1096
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    sugar...are you also my long lost sister?

    I am not sure do u have an affinity to cheesecakes?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  17. #1097
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I am not sure do u have an affinity to cheesecakes?
    Hey I love cheesecake does that mean that I am your brother.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  18. #1098
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Hey I love cheesecake does that mean that I am your brother.
    but see, you are LYF loyal fan. We some how can't communicate in English...... and we don't agree with each other.... I have yet to see you boast about how much you like cheesecakes like Pat.....
    so... i am guessing no.


    I think pat might be a long lost relative tho
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  19. #1099
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    but see, you are LYF loyal fan. We some how can't communicate in English...... and we don't agree with each other.... I have yet to see you boast about how much you like cheesecakes like Pat.....
    so... i am guessing no.


    I think pat might be a long lost relative tho
    Hey I am sorry if I can't speak in cheesecake and undertsand you
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  20. #1100
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    sugar-i love junk food, including cheesecakes...there, we are relatives!

Similar Threads

  1. Who all learned 9 Yang?
    By PJ in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-08, 07:27 PM
  2. Yang Meng Hu Jiang - Yang Warriors ~ Alec Su, Chae Rim, Zhao Ya Zhi, Ding Long
    By luvalecsu_4evea in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 498
    Last Post: 10-25-07, 11:33 PM
  3. pa yang
    By paj yajz in forum Actresses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-06, 05:45 PM
  4. Qu Yang vs Mo Da
    By Ian Liew in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-05, 06:17 PM
  5. Yin vs. Yang
    By Candide in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-16-04, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •