Page 60 of 312 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 6226

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    lol. i m typin this message in a peaceful manner, but u are readin it very seriously.. so u shld be the one takin it peacefully, small boy.
    hehe, fearless, you and your gender misconceptions... i daresay Guo Xiang was the only one whose gender you guessed correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    hehe, fearless, you and your gender misconceptions... i daresay Guo Xiang was the only one whose gender you guessed correctly.
    lol....huh?
    I ROCK UR SOCKS!!! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    maybe you're his twin then!
    huh?who is dragon....serious....lolxxxxx
    I ROCK UR SOCKS!!! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i have a bad feeling about her new series...i hope i'm wrong though. she went to acting with an established actor (chen kun) to now boyband material actor?
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane
    I am also starting to get panicky. She is definitely "leading" material, but what's with this latest role? You can do so much better, Yang Mi!!

Oh well... long as she's happy I guess

I was actually hoping for her to act in DOMD actually since ZJZ did mentioned before tt he was pleased with her performance in ROCH and would like to cast her her as one of the wives. I would have like to see her as Shuang'er but that role is taken already so i thought maybe she would be offered Ah Ke since FBB reportedly turned down the role. Plus the fact that she has finished filming her movie. YM would give me a reason to actually watch DOMD but i guess not now that she has accepted another series.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-23-06 at 02:51 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I was actually hoping for her to act in DOMD actually since ZJZ did mentioned before tt he was pleased with her performance in ROCH and would like to cast her her as one of the wives. I would have like to see her as Shuang'er but that role is taken already so i thought maybe she would be offered Ah Ke since FBB reportedly turned down the role of Ah Ke. Plus the fact that she has finished filming her movie. YM would give me a reason to actually watch DOMD but i guess not now that she has accepted another series.
    what series has YM accepted? I obviously haven't been keeping up with the times
    If it's a bigger role than the one in DOMD it's probably good, although i'm seriously thinking of bypassing DOMD... so YM would probably brighten things up

what series has YM accepted? I obviously haven't been keeping up with the times
    If it's a bigger role than the one in DOMD it's probably good, although i'm seriously thinking of bypassing DOMD... so YM would probably brighten things up
    Some modern Taiwanese series i think. There are pics in the last few pgs. The cast doesnt look very promising though but so does that of DOMD
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Some modern Taiwanese series i think. There are pics in the last few pgs. The cast doesnt look very promising though but so does that of DOMD
    Cast doesn't look too promising at all

But i guess it seems better than DOMD at the moment man my standards have lowered so much!!!

Cast doesn't look too promising at all

But i guess it seems better than DOMD at the moment man my standards have lowered so much!!!
    stay strong 0-0-0...by dropping your standards, you're only encouraging more lousy series to come out! and we don't want ym, gyy, or ady to star in such series now, do we?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

stay strong 0-0-0...by dropping your standards, you're only encouraging more lousy series to come out! and we don't want ym, gyy, or ady to star in such series now, do we?
    i can't help but drop my standards at the rate the series seem to be going
    I need some sort of encouragement... prays that BXJ is going to live up to the expectations i had for ROCH, since ROCH obviously didn't

Ady is starring in possibly the most butchered version of Flying Fox...

if you don't mind watching old school series then go and watch some of the golden 80's series and early 90's series...they will keep your expectations up for editting, storyline, and acting.

poor ady...i was so excited for her initially but when i saw the costume, i fainted from disgust and fright.

bxj...looking at the trailers, i have higher expectations for this series than roch. since eva has such an expressive face and is a convincing actress.

yang mi-please eat and change your fashion consultant and hairstylist!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

if you don't mind watching old school series then go and watch some of the golden 80's series and early 90's series...they will keep your expectations up for editting, storyline, and acting.

poor ady...i was so excited for her initially but when i saw the costume, i fainted from disgust and fright.

bxj...looking at the trailers, i have higher expectations for this series than roch. since eva has such an expressive face and is a convincing actress.

yang mi-please eat and change your fashion consultant and hairstylist!
    yea, i love most of the 80s adapations. They manage to make a better adaptation with lower budgets and not so flashy special effects. The storyline flows a lot better and the acting is usually very good... no need to rely on eye candy. The soundtracks were really memorable too. I guess for some people, they can't stand watching the older series, but i tend to enjoy some of them a lot more than more recent adapations.

Ady's role was not good, the costume and hair is terrible and she was injured onset twice

BXJ looks great, but i'll be really disappointed if the editing is screwed up

Yang Mi is so skinny now Starting to look unhealthy...

The anexoric plaque is slowly drifting to Asia and infecting many bright stars. Hioefully some of these actresses have brains as well as looks.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    are u sure. if net is a hater, u would be an over obsessed ym fan to deem him as a hater. ppl who keeps a cool head will deem him as being neutral.
    lol thanks for the support Fearless.
    but as patricia said - don't take what you read literally. there are hidden meanings behind the style of writing and choice of words that adults tend to use.

i can't help but drop my standards at the rate the series seem to be going
    LOL!
    you have standards??? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    LOL!
    you have standards??? hehehe
    of course i have standards!!! I'm sure they're much better than your standards too

of course i have standards!!! I'm sure they're much better than your standards too
    Very good standards.. You rejected an awesome guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    Very good standards.. You rejected an awesome guy!
    whats this?
    Phoenix did you make a pass at 0-0-0? and she rejected you?

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    whats this?
    Phoenix did you make a pass at 0-0-0? and she rejected you?
    Read the Fearless and Dragonite3579 thread.

I didn't make a pass at her(I have good taste) but somebody obviously didn't recognise it and told the whole world she would reject me if I wanted her.. As if I would in the first place

I didn't make a pass at her(I have good taste) but somebody obviously didn't recognise it and told the whole world she would reject me if I wanted her.. As if I would in the first place
    Blame Godslayer.

i see i see *grins at 0-0-0*