Page 53 of 312 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 6226

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

ah, i just found out from a yan kuan fan that beijing tonguHua, a movie (pic posted above) with yan kuan and yang mi (as a pair i assume) will not be released for the vcd or dvd. so sad...it's only for tv broadcast. sigh...such a good looking pair who i can stare at forever, and i will not be able to enjoy this luxury.
    Last edited by patricia n; 06-19-06 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    ah, i just found out from a yan kuan fan that beijing tonguHua, a movie (pic posted above) with yan kuan and yang mi (as a pair i assume) will not be released for the vcd or dvd. so sad...it's only for tv broadcast. sigh...such a good looking pair who i can stare at forever, and i will not be able to enjoy this luxury.
    No wonder i could never find the movie. And it's been broadcasted on Chinese TV ages ago. I think it's what u call a telemovie sort of thing. Sigh, maybe i'll be able to d/l it one day. For now, we have YM and CK to look forward to. Except that the genre of their movie isn't exactly top of my list...or should i say, it's the least of my favourites.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-19-06 at 02:31 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

sunnysnow-thanks for your hard work...i must keep my hormones in check, i've been finding too many actors way too hot recently. cannot be distracted...cannot share any of my love for yang mi and gyy on hot men....the world simply does not work like that. and yes, chen kun is HOT.

i agree, i will be skipping the horror movie as well because my imagination is too active, and i heard this movie is particulary scary. why couldn't they do a drama or a romantic comedy?

sunnysnow-thanks for your hard work...i must keep my hormones in check, i've been finding too many actors way too hot recently. cannot be distracted...cannot share any of my love for yang mi and gyy on hot men....the world simply does not work like that. and yes, chen kun is HOT.

Since both YK and CK have worked with YM before, i would love to see them work with GYY as for now, though YK acted with GYY before in a series called "Qin Wang Li Shi Ming" but i disliked their relationship.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-19-06 at 02:38 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow

Since both YK and CK have worked with YM before, i would love to see them work with GYY as for now, though YK acted with GYY before in a series called "Qin Wang Li Shi Ming" but i disliked their relationship.
    i agree...it's only fair that gyy gets a happy ending with a hunk. and yang mi gets the opportunity to work with a male lead closer to her age.

Come to think of it, YM has collaborated with quite a few hot guys..she even locked lips with Hu Ge, who isn't exactly a hot guy..more of a cute guy.

Wise Fool

Come to think of it, YM has collaborated with quite a few hot guys..she even locked lips with Hu Ge, who isn't exactly a hot guy..more of a cute guy.
    but sadly, she has yet to star in a great series. and being that i'm afraid of horror movies, i will not be able to appreciate her in her first real debut as a star. yet, despite all this, she is doing surprisingly well in the polls against other actresses who have lead in series and movies.

but sadly, she has yet to star in a great series. and being that i'm afraid of horror movies, i will not be able to appreciate her in her first real debut as a star. yet, despite all this, she is doing surprisingly well in the polls against other actresses who have lead in series and movies.
    Dont worry, YM is getting more popular ever since ROCH. And let's hope this movie she's doing now will gain her more recognition. Not to forget the high-profile production "Wang Zhao Jun" waiting to be released as well. Now only if she could clinch the role of ZM in ZJZ's HSDS. She's still young anyway and she said in an interview recently that she will focus more on her studies for the first 2 yrs (she entered Beijing Film Academy last yr) since those are the most crucial 2 yrs to grasp the basics and build up her foundation.

BTW, YM is a lucky girl. She has both looks and brains. She topped her ex class in the something like the Chinese college entrance examinations and breezed thr the doors of Beijing Film Academy.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-19-06 at 02:51 AM.

Wise Fool

Dont worry, YM is getting more popular ever since ROCH. And let's hope this movie she's doing now will gain her more recognition. Not to forget the high-profile production "Wang Zhao Jun" waiting to be released as well. Now only if she could clinch the role of ZM in ZJZ's HSDS. She's still young anyway and she said in an interview recently that she will focus more on her studies for the first 2 yrs (she entered Beijing Film Academy last yr) since those are the most crucial 2 yrs to grasp the basics and build up her foundation.
    i don't know..zjz is getting more foolish and full of himself with each series and he seems to like lyf. i hope ym will clinch the role for her sake and for our sake...i shudder at the thought of lyf's blank stares for zm's emotional scenes. boo!

anyhow, when will yang mi's high profile production "wang zhao jun" get release? like you, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that her talent will be recognize. didn't her co-star...um...what's his face praised her highly? and i do hope she gains weight...i'm waiting for her to look like her healthy jubilant self again before i steal her from guo xiang. i'll just let gx do all the work and nurse yang mi to health until i intervene.

EDIT: just read your editted post...ah, all the more reason to like her. beauty, talent, and brains. she's definitely a gem in the entertainment industry.

Default 2 very cute walls frm yangmi.org

She looks extremly sweet and young in those pics. Almost 16-ish..which is GX's (the real one!) actual age anyway

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-6/2006662545272278.jpg')

Doesn't she look like a porcelain doll?!?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yangmi.org/bbs/UploadFile/2006-6/200666381753749.jpg')

Wise Fool

she is very beautiful...and i don't think any actress could have looked half as good as her in those horrendous costumes and hairdo. i can never forgive the costume director for what he did to yang mi and the other actresses just so that xln could stand out. thank goodness, yang mi is a natural beauty who still manages to shine despite what was not properly given to her.

Actually i didn't think that the hairstyle and costumes were that bad after seeing in it in action. The hair actually made YM look rather cute. The thing i didn't like were the chunky earings and silly costumes. She might look even sweeter and prettier with nicer and more appropriate, as in, more Han-like outfits but YM still looks so pretty and manages to make the outfits look nice as well. A girl in the baidu forum was asking where to get those chunky earrings YM wore as GX cause she thought it looked really cool and chic. I think the silly outfits actually worked in her favor..it was just so different and demanded attention such that u can't help but notice her more thn if she were just to appear in any ordinary chinese costume.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-19-06 at 03:16 AM.

Wise Fool

well, i'm glad it worked out. but i've always preferred less distraction, so that instead of cringing at the outfits, i would pay attention to her acting instead. so i'd rather she had normal han costumes.

but thanks for the banners/posters...she's really adorable. i miss those days when she had more flesh on her face. EAT EAT EAT!

Besides, her ability to look good in tribal-like costumes makes me even more convinced that she would be able to look great as a mongolian princess. I thought Gigi Lai in HSDS'00 looked gorgeous in mongolian wear but Alyssa was so-so. Maybe that's why Alyssa had much more Han Costumes as opposed to that single pink mongolian costume (which was actually more han-style) she had.

Wise Fool

but thanks for the banners/posters...she's really adorable. i miss those days when she had more flesh on her face. EAT EAT EAT!
    Doesn't she look sooo adorable in those pics? Sigh, her cheeks look sunken nowadays. She already has a very slim face and very sharp jawlines by nature and the lack of 4 teeth spoils that very beauty she has by making her look skinny and tired instead of slim and elegant.

Wise Fool

yes. so i hope during the 2 years which she concentrates on her studies, she can rejuvenate and come back more fresh and healthy. GO YANG MI!!!! you can show the world what you've got. and let them see how much more beautiful you can be.

Doesn't she look sooo adorable in those pics? Sigh, her cheeks look sunken nowadays. She already has a very slim face and very sharp jawlines by nature and the lack of 4 teeth spoils that very beauty she has by making her look skinny and tired instead of slim and elegant.
    Yang Mi may just be the celebrity to have her own skeleton in the closet

She looks gaunt, tired and SICK in her pictures nowadays. c.c;

I didn't think those ROCH costumes were that bad. It looks nice, to me, at least. Maybe Yang Mi made those costumes shine?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

wakaka. is my avatar pretty
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    wakaka. is my avatar pretty
    you have yang me as the subject instead of LYF, so obviously it's much prettier