What is Inner Power capable of doing? Iím trying to get a grasp of what Inner Power can do and its limits. Please add or clarify the following list:
1) Heightened Strength. Someone with high inner power can lift much more than an ordinary person. What would be the most weight that a master could lift? Perhaps a ton?
2) Heightened Agility. A master of Lightness Kungfu can easily put an Olympic gymnast to shame with his agility. However, this doesnít seem to be 100% correlated with Inner Power. Some characters with lesser inner power such as early Dragon Girl have much better agility than a Great such as GWM.
3) Heightened Speed. A master can run much faster than the fastest sprinters of today. However, no one seems to be able to run as fast as certain rare horses such as GJís red horse. What would be the fastest sprinting speed of a master, and the fastest sustained speed? For example, a 100 meter dash and a 26.2 mile marathon.
4) Heightened Endurance. A master can endure much longer than a normal person, or even a normal athlete. They can get tired, but it takes much more to get them tired. H7G was able to be buried in snow for 3 days without eating or sleeping and suffer no ill effects. Doubtless there are many other examples.
5) Heightened Toughness. A master can take punishment that could kill an elephant. Blows that would take down a house can be shrugged off if you have enough inner power.
6) Leaping ability. A master could leap much higher and farther than an ordinary person. What is the highest and furthest a master could leap?
7) Increased damage. A master can do much more damage than an ordinary boxer. Trees and houses can be brought down in a single blow. Swords can be snapped just by touching. However, several feet of solid stone or metal would still trap high level masters. What is the toughest object that a master can break with inner power?
8) Energy blasts. A master can attack targets from far away. Does attacking from range do less damage than a direct attack? And whatís the farthest that a master can attack?
9) Force fields. Some masters such as Sweeper or the monk who first met Xie Xun have force field protection that protects them from harm. It is a little unclear whether these force fields can stop sharp weapons such as swords and spears, and what is the greatest force that can be stopped by one. For example, could Sweeper be hit by a truck moving at 100 KPH and not be hurt?
10) Draining other inner power. Certain masters can drain or absorb other people of their inner power. In some cases, they can destroy other peopleís inner power completely.
11) Healing. Most masters have some very limited healing abilities, mostly due to channeling their inner power into a wounded person. Some masters have gone beyond that and can actually heal, although a complete healing usually requires rare ingredients.
12) Poison. Some masters can poison others with a touch using just inner power.
13) Longevity. High inner power can increase your lifespan and slow down the aging process. A master can still be at his peak at age 100+, and some masters wonít show their age. What are the limits of this longevity?
14) Blinding. I believe, but Iím not certain that a master can blind someone else with just inner power. Are there any examples?
15) Paralysis. By hitting certain pressure points, a master can paralyze others. And the stronger your inner power, the less time it takes for the victim to recover.
16) Telekinesis. A master has the limited ability to move objects at range using inner power. What are the limits of this ability?
17) Shouting. A master can make himself heard from far away. Some masters such as Xie Xun have developed this ability to the point where they can use it as an attack and wipe out hordes of lesser fighters in a radius around him.
18) Holding breath. What is the longest that a master can hold their breath?
19) Feigning death. A master can slow down their vital functions to the point where they appear to be dead.
20) Heightened senses. A masterís sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch are much better than an ordinary personís. How much better?
21) Danger sense. Masters seem to have the ability to sense danger before it arrives. This ability varies between masters, and doesnít seem to have a direct correlation with their inner power level.
22) Tunneling. Masters can burrow underground as fast as an ordinary person can walk. Perhaps faster.
23) Alcohol resistance. Masters such as XF can literally drink gallons of alcohol without any ill effects. There doesnít seem to be any limit to this ability.
24) Heat and cold resistance. Masters can withstand heat and cold much better than an ordinary person.
25) Poison resistance. Certain masters are resistant or immune to poison. This generally involves subjecting themselves to poison for years to build up an immunity, or stuff like swallowing a toad.
26) Combining inner power. Certain groups of people such as the Tibeten Clowns can join together and combine inner power. Interestingly, their master Da Er Ba never used this ability even though it couldíve given GWM a decisive edge in some of his fights if he were able to channel inner power to GWM.
Is there anything Iím missing?