17 17.00%
  • Suck

24 24.00%
  • Ok

39 39.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think Of TVB Today

Banned

With power Raymond Lam , Ron Ng , Sammual Chan , Moses Chan , Joe Ma , Kenneth Ma , Bowie Lam , Bosco Wong

hold punch of suck how to improve ... that impossible ...
    Last edited by KeSiTinh; 11-14-05 at 11:04 PM.

1) you've repeated that over and over again..and by this time, i think we all understand that you hate tvb, you think it sucks, and u think the current actors are bad at acting..but i don't understand, why do you spend so much time repeating about how much you hate tvb??? if you hate it, then gosh, spend your time doing something else please! not dwell on it

2) i don't understand your last post...."hold punch of suck how to improve?" besides the fact that i know you hate tvb and you think the actors suck..i can make nothing out of that statement...
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

i think it is ok but if atv were to shine again it would definately increase sompetition and that would be good for tvb i beleive

Quote Originally Posted by KeSiTinh
    With power Raymond Lam , Ron Ng , Sammual Chan , Moses Chan , Joe Ma , Kenneth Ma , Bowie Lam , Bosco Wong

hold punch of suck how to improve ... that impossible ...
    Yeah.. we all understand you hate TVB.. or rather, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, Moses Chan, joe Ma, Kenneth Ma, Bowie Lam and Bosco Wong. But, they did improve.. your hate on them, I guess, turned you to hate TVB as well.. Anyways.. only with ur statement, is not enough to make TVB consider, and think "Hmm.. should we close down?" That'll be ridiculous.. because they ARE actually still producing decent series.

Default That's i COMPETITION!

Hehe!!!
    i think competition is also important!!! But ATV doesn't seem to care much like they don't really produce many series and wheneva they do it's always the same actors. I think they have to improve and be prepared to spend more money and invest in new actors! ^_^

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

tvb needs competition or else they're not gonna get any better with their sucky actors and actresses

I think TVB has improved in 2005, there are at least handful of enjoyable series. 2004 is one of the worst years for TVB in recent memories. Their series were terrible IMO, except for maybe War and Beuty.

A major problem I noticed recently is the lack of grand production of Wuxia series which turns away some fans. Afterall, Wuxia is what seperates TVB from any other television markets out there.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    2004 is one of the worst years for TVB in recent memories. Their series were terrible IMO, except for maybe War and Beuty.
    **nods**
    Not to say all though.. but just look at A Handful of Love.. ...Angels of Missions is ok actually, but they screwed up the ending..

i think this year tvb have one of the better years.
    think of all the shows and say which one you actaully hate and compare it to 04
    you will see how good this year is.
    i think most people think it sucks becuase they dont like seeing new faces or maybe they have lost a sense of familiar faces "Louis koo, etc.."
    i think ron ng, moses, and alot of people have improve and their series are even better then alot of louis koo's series.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Banned

Only 1 series improve is To Catch The Uncatcheable the rest of them suck ...

I don't hate tvb i alway tvb fans only hate actor / actress today ... i know nothing gotta do with that but still mention some point to discuss if not this forum don't make any sense

TVB do have competition-Korea. TVB never did have a worry with ATV but I think to promote HK series to the rest of Asia, TVB needs to pay her actors more and train them better and also hire better screenwriters and directors. Not only that, but definetly should allow her actors to have to time to read and memerized their scripts and practice their lines and emotions better. Majority of the time, TVB just give her actors the script on the same day of production, hardly gives the actors enough time to practice their lines or emotions. Maybe that's why some of the TVB actors we think can't act.

Banned

TVB today just like a noddle boil up and eat ...

Before TVB release any series are good even suck series could be better than today series .

1 . Bring some young actor / actress fresh

2 . Training them hard

3 . Hire good producer / writter

4 . Limit old actor/actress playing in roll

TVB today just like a noddle boil up and eat ...

Before TVB release any series are good even suck series could be better than today series .

1 . Bring some young actor / actress fresh

2 . Training them hard

3 . Hire good producer / writter

4 . Limit old actor/actress playing in roll
    No offense, but your gramer is really bad...

I don't agree with the new actors/actresses taking over the old ones. The old actors/actresses are the selling point of the show. Why would the best actors/actresses awards this year have gone to Roger Kwok and Liza Wang? The new ones can't act and their looks are not good compared with veteran stars. But I hope TVB can maintain a high standard in selecting people with the skills and looks.

TVB is nowadays "unsustainable" with poor casts and bad storyline series. For example, you can see it uses the persons such as Moses Chan, not a good looking one, or Ron Ng-both of them cannot act- in many series. We can see the inclination to use some old competent actors such as Adam Cheng, Michael Miu, Lisa Wang, Sek Sau in many series which seems to evidence the fact that TVB lacks good casts in this era. "Golden 80s" miracle is impossible to return!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    TVB is nowadays "unsustainable" with poor casts and bad storyline series. For example, you can see it uses the persons such as Moses Chan, not a good looking one, or Ron Ng-both of them cannot act- in many series. We can see the inclination to use some old competent actors such as Adam Cheng, Michael Miu, Lisa Wang, Sek Sau in many series which seems to evidence the fact that TVB lacks good casts in this era. "Golden 80s" miracle is impossible to return!!!

You are dam right ... you got my point bro ... TVB now suck ...

Count all the actor / actress TVB today around 20

10 Actor

10 Actress

keep playing many series

u know...it's quite hard to read what you're writing, and even harder to understand it

except i see the word "suck" in every other sentence..so yes we get your point..u think tvb sucks, u think ron sucks, u think moses sucks...etc...anything NEW that you want to add? something that we haven't heard you say repeatedly over and over again???

i think tvb's fine nowadays..they are still producing decent dramas
    RDOV WOIL GC LB i think were all pretty good series....

and the new actors are definitely improving...shoudln't u give them a chance before saying "they suck they suck they suck" 1000000 times??
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

Good and Bad... there are some series that I don't have expectation but then when I watch it exceed my expectation... while there are some series I have high expectation and it didn't.

Overall, I think it is okay.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    u know...it's quite hard to read what you're writing, and even harder to understand it

except i see the word "suck" in every other sentence..so yes we get your point..u think tvb sucks, u think ron sucks, u think moses sucks...etc...anything NEW that you want to add? something that we haven't heard you say repeatedly over and over again???

i think tvb's fine nowadays..they are still producing decent dramas
    RDOV WOIL GC LB i think were all pretty good series....

and the new actors are definitely improving...shoudln't u give them a chance before saying "they suck they suck they suck" 1000000 times??
    i agree with you totally! this guy needs to get a life instead of getting so worked up over something he hates so much. if you hate something so much, just ignore it and focus on things that interest you. i personally dislike korean drama but i don't go to that forum and keep repeating suck suck suck.

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    But, how could you explain that, in the past, some actors such as Andy Lau or Tony Leung could make such a great performance without the need to be "improving"? The series TVB made for us to watch should not be the forum or place for the casts to learn how to act.