Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Central Affairs (Michelle Ye, Patrick Tse, Raymond Wong, Gilbert Lam... etc)

Default Central affairs episode summary needed

Hi all ..i heard central affair is a great serie ....i've just bought it ...but they got no eng subtitle ..as i don't understand chinese ...so really wanna understand or read its episode summary ......so i can enjoy watching it ...i love pinky n michelle

anyone got any site that has summary or short story of this central affair ..in english plzzz

thank in advance

SPOILERS
    Raymond is starting to become so evil.... he drowned Chris [Rachel's brother] just to have his secret hidden.. hope chris is still alive..
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

I havenn't this series yet but planning to

Who the hell is Raymond Wong?..........the only person I know on this series is Pinky Cheung, Michelle Ye n Patrick Tse

Default Its an ok serie but wonder why there is At the trheshold of an era title at themesong

hi all
    i'm watching this central affairs ...but wondering why after the themesong of each episode ..there is a title of At the threshold of an era ...isn't this a tvb serie ....is there any website or where can we find the episode summary of this central affairs .....coz i can't read nor understand chinese ..normally i watch ENg sub title ..or thai dubbed in thailand

thanks alot

you guys know wat happened at the end? who Michelle ends with?

Central Affairs starts 18 June 2006 and is shown on weekends at 7pm on channel 8

Can someone please upload this series to this thread!!!!!???...i'm dying to watch it but don't have Chinese TV and am broke

I can only watch using yousendit or megaupload...
    BTW, is this series in Mandarin?
    "Things we achieve too easily we esteem too lightly" -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    I havenn't this series yet but planning to

Who the hell is Raymond Wong?..........the only person I know on this series is Pinky Cheung, Michelle Ye n Patrick Tse
    Do you have to word the question like that? Why the HELL would anyone want to reply to a question asked like that. Rude.

FYI.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/special_events/05/atv2006/_image/home/home0102.jpg')

Raymond Wong is the actor in between Patrick Tse and Pinky Cheung.

Anyway, just saw the first couple of minutes of episode 1, so Pinky Cheung plays a pimpstress? Apparently she caused a girl to have a STD.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-13-06 at 08:49 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Did anyone here that michelle got injured during filming the 2nd part? Poor gal
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Did anyone here that michelle got injured during filming the 2nd part? Poor gal
    How did she get injured? Is it serious?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

OMG! I've just only watched Episode 1 of this series but is Michelle, Patrick's iligitimate daughter?

And the way Patrick's wife characterises Pinky, is Pinky a pimpstress that uses her underlings like prostitutes for the company's clients? I hope Gilbert helps Michelle out.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    How did she get injured? Is it serious?
    Michelle Ye Suen was filming a scene for "Central Affairs 2" yesterday in which her character would seek revenge on Chan Bo Yuen by stabbing him. Unfortunately, ATV was filming with a real knife and Michelle accidentally stabbed her own thigh; she was sent to the hospital and received 6 stitches.

At 2 AM in the morning, Michelle was at the studio filming for the scene. The director requested that Michelle use a real 6 inch knife for the close-up scene for more realistic results. The plan was to use a fake knife when it was time for Michelle to stab Chan Bo Yuen's substitute dummy figure.

However, the production crew could not find a realistic looking fake knife on set, so they used the real knife instead. During the stabbing process, the dummy figure moved out of position and Michelle accidentally stabbed her left thigh instead. Michelle cried out in pain as blood oozed out of her thigh. Michelle was rushed to the emergency room and received 6 stitches.

As ATV is rushing to finish the filming of "Central Affairs 2" since the series has started broadcasting already, Michelle could not have a long rest and returned to work last night at 7 PM. Taking into account her injury, Michelle filmed mainly scenes where she sat at her office desk.

Michelle said, "At first, I questioned why we had to use a real knife. But the director said that he wanted to use a real knife for the close up scenes. We have been filming for more than 10 hours straight to complete the filming process; there was no time to stop and think for too long. I asked the choreographer to hold on tight to the dummy, but the position still moved. The scene spoke of me closing my eyes and stabbing Chan Bo Yuen's character 3 times. On the 3rd stab, I stabbed my own thigh, resulting in a wound one inch deep. When I pulled out the knife and saw blood rushing out, I was so scared I couldn't tell if it was fake or real blood anymore."

Allegedly other artists have also suffered injuries on set of "Central Affairs 2." Chan Bo Yuen also got his hand and leg wounded by a real knife while Kam Yin Ling hurt her head because the choreographer did not help her to position herself correctly for the scene. But Michelle only said, "It was an accident; no one is to blame."

The first episode of "Central Affairs 2" received good results, superceding the prequel by 2 points. "We will have a promotional event for the series at the beach. But the doctor said that I will have a scar from the injury. My friends suggested that I have the scar removed later."

sources from http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Michelle_Ye_Suffers_Knife_Injury_on_Set_of_Central _Affairs_2_-talk255543.html`
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Oh my gooodness...hahahha....the old veteran actress who plays the main villian's mom in TVB's Ups and Downs in the sea of Love, I think her name is Helen Ma, she is in this series too....she came popping in just in time to save Michelle.

Eh...If Patrick is Michelle's real father..then Season(Michelle) and Chris are half-siblings. I hope they find out or else thats just nasty.

I don't understand why Raymond Wong likes Season but see that Chris is pursuing her, he just totally gives her up to Chris. She has every right to get mad at him.

Patrick's character always, always wear sunglasses even in the dark while being in bed with Pinky.

So far 5 Episodes, Gilbert Lam is still stuck on his old girlfriend.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-14-06 at 04:11 AM.

What happened in the end of part one? How'd the story end?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Now I understand why even though Season (Michelle) and Johnny (Raymond) slept together and he wanted to pursue a relationship with her still and when he found out that she is pregnant with his baby, he proposed to her, she still didn't accept him.

Now I like Raymond Wong, he's a cutie that looks somewhat like Julian Cheung, its just sad he's stuck with this type of role in this series. On the surface Johnny seems like a sweetie who would still love and care for Season even after he got what most men want from women, he still wanted a relationship with her and wanted to marry her but Season made the right decision for not choosing him because he was willing to give her up to Chris. I understand exactly why Season didn't choose Johnny from the scene Season asked Charles about what he thought of Johnny.

As much as I like Raymond, his role will be evil and well I have no hopes of Season and Johnny being together because Johnny is not fit to be with Season. On the other hand, he does seem to understand Season a whole lot even without her saying or telling him it.

And I understand that after Season found out who her father is and who her half-brother is, it is certainly hard to accept a new relationship.

I didn't think Gilbert and Michelle would be a good couple before but I think I can accept it knowing the type of man Johnny (Raymond) is. He seems like he loves her but if there was an ultimatum, he'd probably wouldn't choose her against what benefits him.

Tis very sad....we'll just have to see if she keeps the baby, which I doubt she would. Just hope she doesn't do anything harmful to take away the chances of her being able to have a baby again.

Is it me or Chris's sister looks a lot like Elaine (the actress who played Chloe in TVB's RDOV)
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-15-06 at 12:16 AM.

OK I know I'm talking to myself in this thread, what else is new.

Aww...Michelle I mean Season got a miscarriage, wow! Johnny (Raymond Wong) was almost crying to hear the doctor say the baby is lost. Even though he'll be evil, he's still a sweet guy right now (for now). I wonder if Season will be one of the causes that make Johnny evil later on.

Lol... you are not talking alone here! I just finished watching the drama, overall it's quite entertaining. Actually I like Johnny in CA though he's evil :P ... nope Season didn't cause Johnny's evil later but it's him who hunger for wealth & power. Another reason will be Cheng Man Ho insulted Johnny alot hence he took revenge by marrying Rachael.

** Spoilers **
    I like the ending whereby Season is alone, it's more realistic. Having a good ending with couple being together does bored me alot~~ ;x
    Last edited by kenixgoh; 06-15-06 at 11:44 AM.

It seems like she was gonna end up alone, but what happened to Gilbert? They seemed all lubby dubby in the pics.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

even though i love michelle.. i didn't come around to watching it...so long.......i think she looks kinda chubby in this drama.....

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    even though i love michelle.. i didn't come around to watching it...so long.......i think she looks kinda chubby in this drama.....
    actually out of all the series Michelle Yip has been in, this is the only series I actually find her less annoying.

She doesn't look chubby. I think she has better legs than I do and curly locks.

If you're expecting a lovey-dovy romance series then you're looking at the wrong series, this series is not for you.

This is more of a revenge type storyline or something else I've yet to figure out.

Gilbert and Michelle seem to be clicking well and finding common ground, now that Gilbert's gf left him to pursue her own career life and his ex-gf is Michelle's former sifu of law. So I am not surprised that Gilbert and Michelle will hook up. But I do not expect the relationship to continue happily.

I guess I don't hope for any romantic for this series.

Anyway...time for a break...

Doesn't Rachael remind you of Elaine who played Chloe in RDOV? Both pointy facial structures.