Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Central Affairs (Michelle Ye, Patrick Tse, Raymond Wong, Gilbert Lam... etc)

as plot goes, this isn't one of the best but still quite enjoyable. if given a choice i would have left it at Season dying from the stab wound or Season forsakes love altogether.

instead of being so pathetic and hatable. whenshe was in the hospital she told Johnny she still loved him, then she ran after Charles and begged him to forgive her and stay with her.

when he refuses to ever give her a second chance, she tries to commit suicide. i shake my head at her.

I don't like that Charles went back to Selina too... I mean... I thought he loves Season before? Why the sudden turnback??? It would have been easier to forgive him if he had not gone back to Selina. At least it doesn't make him look too bad. @.@;

It's good to know that Johnny really does love Season. That just adds more sadness. ^^;;

What happened to Wanhao? Did he die too? Since you guys mentioned that Le-er was all alone... It's so sad. It seems like divine retribution for Wanhao, only that it implicated his entire family. x.x;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Season was definitely a confusing character - I didn't think she would hang on to Charles as much as she did, I don't think they were that right for each other anyways. And the whole plot with Charles and Selina just kept on dragging on after a while.

I liked how Johnny still had feelings for Season after, even though it got really complicated after everything that had happened.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

hence i said it would have been more dramatic if season and johnny had both died from those stab wounds. or season to forsake love.

from the start i knew charles was going to be that model good guy that loves season in the end, but what they did was dissapointing.

i don't believe this guy knows the meaning of love since he changes so often, for him its out of sight out of mind.

So did Wanhao die? How did he die? Who took over MIG?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    this show is showing now in singapore rite?
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    this show is showing now in singapore rite?
    ya.on sat 7 to 8 and sundays 7 to 9
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

who's WanHao?

the only guy that died was the character named Chris. Michelle's first boyfriend and half brother. is tat him?

by the end, Michelle took over MIG as the only remaining child of the owner of MIG. her half sister had left by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    who's WanHao?

the only guy that died was the character named Chris. Michelle's first boyfriend and half brother. is tat him?

by the end, Michelle took over MIG as the only remaining child of the owner of MIG. her half sister had left by then.
    Wanhao = the dad with the shades = Patrick Tse

I have the idea that he winds up dead... because Le-er left. I don't think she would do that had her father been alive. c.c;

no he doesn't die. he gets paralysed then recovers thanks to michelle and her mother.

i don't like him. but then i don't like anyone in this film.

hence i said it would have been more dramatic if season and johnny had both died from those stab wounds. or season to forsake love.

from the start i knew charles was going to be that model good guy that loves season in the end, but what they did was dissapointing.

i don't believe this guy knows the meaning of love since he changes so often, for him its out of sight out of mind.
    True. I thought she was going to die from the wound but survived. It wouldn't have made sense anyway because the scene at the beginning showed her at the top of the building.

Charles got on my nerves after a while. Selina too - they keep on switching their minds.;/

u see in the version i saw (viet) the starting scene was of the girl who committed suicide because of Pinky's character making her get aids. there was no scene of Michelle standing ontop of the building. ready to jump.

so i really thought she was going to die.

Charles got on my nerves the moment he left season to run back to Selina without breaking it off with her first.

Selina annoyed me from the start.

u see in the version i saw (viet) the starting scene was of the girl who committed suicide because of Pinky's character making her get aids. there was no scene of Michelle standing ontop of the building. ready to jump.

so i really thought she was going to die.

Charles got on my nerves the moment he left season to run back to Selina without breaking it off with her first.

Selina annoyed me from the start.
    Sounds like Season was merely a replacement in Selina's absence so once Season did something bad, it's the perfect time and reason for him to kick her away. Well, he's still got Selina, right? c.c;

no he doesn't die. he gets paralysed then recovers thanks to michelle and her mother.

i don't like him. but then i don't like anyone in this film.
    Ah, I see. Thanks.

I'm surprised that Le-er did not stay to look after him... too ashamed to face him, perhaps?

Sounds like Season was merely a replacement in Selina's absence so once Season did something bad, it's the perfect time and reason for him to kick her away. Well, he's still got Selina, right? c.c;

Ah, I see. Thanks.

I'm surprised that Le-er did not stay to look after him... too ashamed to face him, perhaps?
    I thought Charles was a pretty nice guy until he went off with Selina without telling Season at all. So that was a surprise, but ugh.

I guess she just needed to be alone - she told Season that she hated her.

yes, the first time charles left season it was because of selena calling him, season didn't do anything yet.

Le-er (the rich half sister) left because she couldn't stay to face Season, she said no matter wat she does she can't forget the image of Season being in bed with her husband...and she hated her. i thought she was right to hate Season, wat Season did almost killed her.

can anyone give me a detailed ending of CA? i watched it up to the point of Barbie's wedding & then the disc started skipping so i couldn't see the rest of it. like i know Season attempts suicide b/c of Charles but what did she say? how was she talked out of it? what happened after that? did she just step off the edges & then the end?

i thought it was ridiculous that Season begged Charles to give her another chance right after she told Johnny that he was the one she loved most. anything about Season's love life should've ended right there with Johnny's "i love u" & Season crying. Charles can leave but Season shouldn't be begging him to stay like that. that was stupid.

Of course, Johnny still loves Season. I mean if you compare how he treated Season and her half rich sister, Johnny ONLY took Season to his home when they were both drunk and slept with her. With the rich half sister, he took her to his grandma Lucy's home and let her sleep there. Obviously, she is not in the same place in his heart. She's more of a tool for him to get rich and to help him achieve his ambition.

Season didn't choose to be with Johnny because of his ambitious nature, otherwise, she'd definitely stayed with him and married him.

Heh...I'm not watching this series to like any of the characters.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

The local tv's just started on the series... but it's gotten to the part when Season slept with Johnny. I thought Johnny took advantage of Season at that scene.

I don't really like his character, seeing how he gave Season away to Chris so easily, even helping him to court Season! And now he even took advantage of Season. :\

So Johnny's turning evil later. Hmm. Not too surprising but it will be sad. It's horrifying what Johnny's going to do later in the story.

Season's ending is quite sad. Did she remain in MIG and what happened to her half-sister?
    I didn't see that as Johnny taking advantage of Season in that scene.

After she found out Chris was her half brother and who her real father was....she was quite devastated. But Season actually had some feelings for Johnny before she dated Chris. You remember, Season was drunk and she didn't want to go home, so naturally Johnny could only take her to his home. He left her on the sofa lounger and went to get a warm wet towel to wash her face but when he returned. She came from behind and wrapped her arms around him. Season was the one who kissed him on the neck first and he told her "its not right, don't" and then she kissed him on the other side of the neck and then Johnny couldn't resist her anymore and they kissed and lust/love just took over and they slept together.
    Johnny really did have feelings for Season, so if she kissed him, you think he could resist her charms especially when they're both drunk like that? They drank tubes of alcohol.

The morning after, he waited for her to be awaken and discuss what to do, but it was Season who discarded what they had done together.

So I really do not think Johnny took advantage of Season when it was really mutual.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I didn't see that as Johnny taking advantage of Season in that scene.

After she found out Chris was her half brother and who her real father was....she was quite devastated. But Season actually had some feelings for Johnny before she dated Chris. You remember, Season was drunk and she didn't want to go home, so naturally Johnny could only take her to his home. He left her on the sofa lounger and went to get a warm wet towel to wash her face but when he returned. She came from behind and wrapped her arms around him. Season was the one who kissed him on the neck first and he told her "its not right, don't" and then she kissed him on the other side of the neck and then Johnny couldn't resist her anymore and they kissed and lust/love just took over and they slept together.
    Johnny really did have feelings for Season, so if she kissed him, you think he could resist her charms especially when they're both drunk like that? They drank tubes of alcohol.

The morning after, he waited for her to be awaken and discuss what to do, but it was Season who discarded what they had done together.

So I really do not think Johnny took advantage of Season when it was really mutual.
    I see. :O

Did Johnny realise that the real reason why Season got close to him in the end? And he forgave her, and still loves her?

I thought for sure the part where Rachael took Johnny to the church to get married,they be married but I never thought Johnny would call her father and rat her out. What a surprise. I didn't see that coming.