Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Central Affairs (Michelle Ye, Patrick Tse, Raymond Wong, Gilbert Lam... etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I see. :O

Did Johnny realise that the real reason why Season got close to him in the end? And he forgave her, and still loves her?
    Yes, he realised that when he came over to her house and his friend had the cash and everything. But he still loved her, and even though he was paralysed, he tried with all his strength in the end when Season was by his bedside and said the words: "I love you." And Season just broke down and cried.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

hello all.

just finished watching the series, thought it was quite good, a bit mixed up in parts and did not like the ending that much.

does anyone know how old michelle ye is?

Quote Originally Posted by bibibaba
    hello all.

just finished watching the series, thought it was quite good, a bit mixed up in parts and did not like the ending that much.

does anyone know how old michelle ye is?

She's twenty-six. Born on Valentine's day 1980.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

who did u guys think Season loved most? i personally think it's Johnny since they were kinda on the same boat w/ the getting picked on & rising to power thing.

i think Season just felt guilty that she used Charles so in the end begged for his forgiveness? but then again i didn't see the ending where she almost jumped so idk how much she really cared for Charles. but 2nd time they slept together was after Season saw Rachel at the baby clothing store. she was sad & drunk. i didn't think her "i love u" to Charles was all that sincere.

Junior Member the heroine of the yangs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    i saw a thred for this film on DienAnhDiscussion.com, it stars Michelle Ye, Pinky Cheung, Gilbert Lam and Raymond Wong.

i could only get the first two words as Seven Nights, i'm not sure about the rest.

Anyone have any news about it?
    Hello!!! r u sure that's the website??? because i went there try to watch that thread but the website is incorrect.

Can you please chech the site again please, i want to watch it too cuz Gilbert is in there!!!!

thank you for your helpppp!

Junior Member the heroine of the yangs's Avatar

excuse me!!! do you know the wbsite of this movie??? I also want to watch this movie!!!

thank you!!!

sorry i'm not to sure about the website...i've not been there a while. and its viet so unless ur viet i don't reconmend it. i mean can read and write viet. i can read but not write so i barely go there.

if u go to youtube.com u might be able to find something. hope that helps. and d-addicts is also sharing this film with english sub in mandarin.

and i do believe that Season by the end loved Johnny most, i don't think she loved Charles at all, she was using him at the start and by the end of their relationship i felt it was more that she wanted someone beside her. be her rock. most of the people beside her a very weak. her mom, her dad and her sis. and her friends arent' a big help either.

I hates Pinky character as the begining but then it's kindda understandable cuz she has a sick bro & she also has blood cancer ... that's y she has to do evrything for me $$
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TamNuong
    I hates Pinky character as the begining but then it's kindda understandable cuz she has a sick bro & she also has blood cancer ... that's y she has to do evrything for me $$
    I really pitied Pinky's character, especially after Johnny not helping her and then she just lost it when she lost her brother. -sigh-
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

I just finish watching this serie and its pretty good.But I just wish that she could have ended up with Johnny.
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

HAving taking a break from TVB series, I find ATV series (this one) quite appealing since they use different way to film. I like how they always shoot the reflection instead of the real person thats creative... Maybe I've watched TVB too much I can pretty well predict the next scene haha...

Aniwei This is a nice series tho the ending was kinda... I mean I dun mind her being alone but I dun like Season to go after Charles... I mean It totally contradict with the script she seems to be so strong and then all of the sudden needs a man by her side... Mebe ATV is trying to portray that she's only strong for others but actually weak herself... she needs sumone to support her as well... I was really sad when her half bro died... I oso dun think Michelle and Gilbert suits, no chemistry....

I dont really like the ending either ........ it's unexpactable hehehe
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

haha.. i tink this show is kinda wierd.. Johnny and Season love each other but they do so many bad things to each other.. then the love triangles are so complicated..

Quote Originally Posted by sheryl
    haha.. i tink this show is kinda wierd.. Johnny and Season love each other but they do so many bad things to each other.. then the love triangles are so complicated..
    I kinda agree, hehe but i guess im one person who loves complication..

Johnny was only doing all those things because of Season, think about it she rejected him and he went for the sister and the dad says he's not good enough and Johnny goes all evil to be successful etc.

So IMO and from my whole family we say that Season is the root of all the crap that everyone has to go through. So she doesn't really get my sympathy and all of a sudden with her unable to live without a man thing was very unlike what she's portrayed. Michelles acting kinda sucked too.

Overall it's a breather from the typical drivel TVB comes up with. Although the storyline kinda reminded me of Cold Blood Warm Heart from TVB back in the heyday, which is a good thing since you don't get stuff like that nowadays.
    @)--;-----
    Yan Kuan
    Wot more do u want?!

Can somebody help me with this question? Michelle's character had a really cute bear that was a cat that she would sleep with, tan with some brown stripes. I thought it might be a sanrio character, but can't find the name or picture. I would like to get that for a friend who loves kitty bears. Can someone supple me with the name or pic

thanks much

i just finished this series and erm a few questions came upmy mind

bascially WHATS WRONG WIF SEASON

at first didn't she sleep with johnny because she wanted to use him as a medictaion to forget about chris??

secondly if she liked johnny how can she goout wif chris etc.... vice versaif she liked chris how can she sleep with johnny the same night she breaks up

thirdly she used charles as a steepin stone in her career like since when did she start likin him

fourtly didn't she say that the one she really loved was johnny when he was paralyse then what is all the boo-hoo suisude shit when charles left

i seriosuly don;'t get her!!!!!!
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

Default got any gilbert lam pics?

i wonder what is the title of this series in viet? and where can i get pictures of gilbert lam? anyone knows websites about him? please show me the links...thanks a lot...

The Viet name for this series is Tinh Dem Kinh Hoang.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    i just finished this series and erm a few questions came upmy mind

bascially WHATS WRONG WIF SEASON

at first didn't she sleep with johnny because she wanted to use him as a medictaion to forget about chris??

secondly if she liked johnny how can she goout wif chris etc.... vice versaif she liked chris how can she sleep with johnny the same night she breaks up

thirdly she used charles as a steepin stone in her career like since when did she start likin him

fourtly didn't she say that the one she really loved was johnny when he was paralyse then what is all the boo-hoo suisude shit when charles left

i seriosuly don;'t get her!!!!!!
    I can finally continue watching this series since I'm off on break.
    Like I said before, Season initially liked Johnny and there was some sparks between them but he was the one who "gave" Chris a chance at dating her and told Chris about the things she like. I suspect Johnny did this to get on the good side of Chris as he is the owner of MIG's son. Once Season found out, she was mad at Johnny, so eventually Season started dating Chris but after she found out Chris is her half brother and who her biological father is, she was shocked.

So that night when Season went out to drink and get a little bit too drunk and slept with Johnny, part of it was to forget Chris but part of it was because she still had feelings for Johnny. Both Season and Johnny was willing, no one forced or take advantage of each other.

I haven't gotten far in the series since I picked it up again, but I'm guessing Season realized that Charles was a guy who would love her without other motives? Still, I suppose Johnny remains as her first love but that does not mean she had no feelings for Chris, I mean Chris was a nice guy but heh that would be incest.

With a series like this where theres so much backstabbing, vengeance, betrayal and other stuff, I wouldn't watch the romances in this series as innocent romance like in Heroine of the Yangs, theres always some ulterior motive in there and so watch it for the power struggles and evil ambitions instead. It's kind of fun.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.