Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angels of Mission

I missed the ending, so does Patrick end up with Charmaine? That's all I really care to know since I didn't follow the series
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

Spoilers:

No he doesn't. He doesn't end up with either girls. Shirley told Patrick that there is a building that changes color from blue to red frequently. If at 12am tomorrow, the building is blue, then pick Charmaine, and if it's red, then pick Sonija. Charmaine and Sonija end up playing games, drinking etc, for the entire day and departed their separate ways when it was 11:50pm. They all headed toward this place to look at the building on their own. Patrick does not realize that both of the girls were standing further behind him. At 12am, Charmaine and Sonija realized that this was stupid and they both left Patrick standing there. Patrick does a voice over and says that neither girls showed up at 12am (well that's cuz he didn't know they were actually behind him), and that he knew that this was the best choice. They all went on with their lives and Patrick ended up marrying some random girl that sounds like and has an attitude similar to Charmaine but who looks like Sonija. He has a kid too. The three girls adopted a dog as their companion. =_=''

Quote Originally Posted by kathie
    Man, this ending is such a joke! I've never seen such a ridiculous ending before. Nothing beats this one. Stephen appears soooo quickly from the water. No suspense what so ever. He never talked to Charmaine after that. It's as if he's never liked her before. And the way Patrick behaves is soooo stupidly annoying. How long does it take you to make up your mind and have two women chase you down? And Charmaine and Sonija are just as pathetic, going around playing games, kicking, and screaming like they're 12. Those scenes were such a waste of time and it was so pointless. Forgodsakes, you work in the CTU, not at playland! Oh, and then the changing lights of the building will determine who Patrick should go with?! What the heck?! Then in that split second at 12am they all realize what they should do and separate? Bad bad bad... I wanted to throw something at the tv.
    agreed! i wanted to throw the TV out the window... the ending was horribly weak and boring. they should've made Shek Sau's case more complex so he wouldn't die so easily. half of the last episode should be ending the case and the last half should be for the love story.

i hated how Stephen just vanished as though he never had Charmaine as a friend! i thought they were good friends... and it's stupid how they all lost contact and it seemed like they never knew each other at all. at least they could've been friends?
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

I agree. Sek Sau died to easily and they made the case seem so complicated. I liked Stephen's character here...I kinda wished that he would end up with Charmaine hehe
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    I agree. Sek Sau died to easily and they made the case seem so complicated. I liked Stephen's character here...I kinda wished that he would end up with Charmaine hehe
    yeah, Stephen's character was pretty interesting.. he's calm and cool. his personality is really kind of attractive... he made a pretty good match with Charmaine.
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Yeah! His character seemed real 'ying' which was cool. TVB were able to make a loveable character where they didnt have to be the goofy type. (I still prefer goofy but Stephen's character here was also just as good!)
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

This series sort of suck...cause the ending....LOL...BORING!
    ~*Shinhwa_4_ever*~

Quote Originally Posted by xcutie View Post
    agreed! i wanted to throw the TV out the window... the ending was horribly weak and boring. they should've made Shek Sau's case more complex so he wouldn't die so easily. half of the last episode should be ending the case and the last half should be for the love story.

i hated how Stephen just vanished as though he never had Charmaine as a friend! i thought they were good friends... and it's stupid how they all lost contact and it seemed like they never knew each other at all. at least they could've been friends?
    lol so funny, throw your tv out the window... but yes agree bad ending. Agree that Patrick was getting annoying. Didn't like how he was indecisive. Also, agree that I like Stephan here and that he should end up with Charmaine.