Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angels of Mission

Thumbs up Angels of Mission

i love this series! it's airing in Canada rite now and i couldnt find a thread on it. what are your thoughts and opinions on this series?
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

honestly i hate this series. weak plots, bad acting. and i find sonija and gilbert's problem totally ridiculous
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Its ok to me.. Good when you want humour
    But.. the ending sucked.

the ending was just: sighhhh another bad tvb ending

but overall i enjoyed it, it was funny, sure it's not like RDOV or TITS or GF or any of those big plotters...but it was a nice mellow little series..and oo i liked their outfits in there! and charmaine's kickiing scenes ..hehe
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

Although I'm not a big fan of Charmaine nor Sonija, I have to say that they were kinda pretty in here. But still, their acting can certainly improve. I still don't like the way Sonija talks, it bugs me sometimes. HAHA! The first case with Sek Sau was good. I really enjoyed the going-undercover-plot. But then it kinda went downhill from there. I agree that the plot is a little weak. They focus too much on their love lifes which kinda drags on and on about something stupid and don't put as much focus on the actual case. I mean they only spend about 5 min talking about the case and then the rest of the time, it's about their love life. (Except for maybe the first case... there was more action there).

Patrick is getting kinda annoying too. I don't like how he tries to be cool and spews out random phrases in english. Gives me the jeebies. ;p

i agree about the thing between Sonija and Gilbert. they make Sonija seem like a prostitute or something... she goes around getting drunk and sleeping with guys all the time.

the 3rd case is just starting right now. i hated the 2nd one! i didn't think that it'd end so quickly. hope the 3rd case would be better. i liked the case with Shek Sau too. i'm a fan of charmaine so i like this show kinda.

uh oh, Shek Sau is out of jail! how many episodes does this series have?

Sek Sau looks so weird with the sideburns and goatee... kinda creeps me out.

I can't believe Stephen is going undercover this time. And he likes Charmaine! I think they'd make a good couple.

Props to Patrick for telling Gilbert off at the bar. Gilbert was so smug before, thinking he'd win back Sonija. Bahaha... did you see the look on his face after Patrick's speech. Good one.

yeah, Shek Sau's new facial hair looks so fake... does Stephen get killed in the end? hope not, he and charmaine make a good match

my favorite character in this series is stephen

SPOILER!
    he didn't get killed but he didn't end up with charmaine either, i was so mad
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

i also agree with that, too

completely stupid series.. i only watch ten or fifteen minutes of it on TV when i'm bored or want to procrastinate
    the bombs are so fake.. the three actress' martial arts like moves are so fake.. everything is so fake

This series is showing rite now where I live, but honestly it has not appealed to me so I haven't watched a full episode of it. It's like a copy of Charlie's angels. but not only that, I'm not a fan of Sonija and not really interested in this kind of series.
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

I really hate this series! I liked Charmain'e character and thats about it...

i hate the love triangles. stephen and charmaine should end up together! Dan and Sonija should be a couple, and Bowie and Hung Tin Ming (is that is name?) are a good match too. i hate Sonija and Bowie's characters.. other than those things, i like this series and i'm a fan of Charmaine

I think Patrick and Charmaine should be together because they have more in common and their personality matches each other a bit more. We hardly see scenes with just Patrick and Sonija dating anymore, so it's hard for me to picture them really going out. I loved the part when Patrick kept talking about Charmaine in front of Sonija, ie asking for tape to record the soccer game, complaining about why Charmaine hasn't called back, etc. It was kinda cute because he doesn't know realize that the way he's talking sounds like he has a thing for Charmaine and that's why he's so uptight. BAHAHA! I think Sonija was mean for pointing out the third wheel at Gilbert's wedding. Btw, there are less scenes of Bowie and Timmy too, it's almost like they disappeared off the face of the earth.

I can't believe Stephen shot Charmaine!! Although I would understand why, cuz he would have been killed my Sek Sau if he hesistated even for one second longer. Apparently my mom says he angled his gun so that it only skimmed her chest, so that she won't die. He also shot her leg first so that she would feel pain and therefore, the second shot would make her faint and seem like she died. But that's just all speculation at this point.

stephen DOESNT die?? the preview of tomrrow's episode showed him jumping into the ocean with the bomb attached to him...

i think that stephen wasn't sure if charmaine was wearing a bullet-proof vest so that's why he ran up to her and felt her shoulder before shooting her rite? too bad that they don't end up together.... charmaine makes a great match with both of them!

Wow, another suspensful ending to today's series. Man, they should have made every episode this exciting. It's so obvious that Patrick likes Charmaine more but for some reason TVB wants to make him feel unsure about who he should choose, which is kinda gay. I heard that Timmy breaks up with Shirley. That is so out of the blue too! We haven't even really seen them together much. Sheesh. I can sense a really rushed ending tomorrow...

Who killed Sek Sau? I didn't understand that part. I thought he was gonna escape in that boat. They made it so easy to get him killed off. All that hard work and it just takes 2 seconds by some random stranger in a boat to kill him. Gayz.

So if Charmaine had a bullet proof vest on, then how come the bullet still pierced through? It was so funny to watch Charmaine bounce around in the hospital, rolling and kicking the bad guys, as if she had never undergone surgery and was in a coma before. One moment she was weak and pushing Patrick out the door without much energy and the next moment, she's running and flying around. Unbelievable.

What? Stephen doesn't die? From the preview, he seems so close to getting blown by the bomb though. TVB better not have another lame excuse for why he didn't die. =_=''

^ i think the ppl that he thought was going to pick him up were actually undercover police. or maybe they decided to betray him. Shek Sau died so sudden, it made him seem so easy to kill.

the bullet went partly through the vest partly so she got slightly injured but didn't die. it's amazing how she just woke up from a coma and injuries and suddenly, she bounces around doing cartwheels and rolls! amazing!

and as for stephen, he just.. didn't die.. i dont see how but he just didn't.

i hated the ending so much!! it just didn't make sense.. all of a sudden, stephen is not dead and leaves hong kong without seeing Charmaine! i thought they were good friends? and the 3 madams spend so much time partying as if they have no jobs.. i seriously dont see how it was so hard for Patrick to choose between the two. grrrr, worst ending ever...

Man, this ending is such a joke! I've never seen such a ridiculous ending before. Nothing beats this one. Stephen appears soooo quickly from the water. No suspense what so ever. He never talked to Charmaine after that. It's as if he's never liked her before. And the way Patrick behaves is soooo stupidly annoying. How long does it take you to make up your mind and have two women chase you down? And Charmaine and Sonija are just as pathetic, going around playing games, kicking, and screaming like they're 12. Those scenes were such a waste of time and it was so pointless. Forgodsakes, you work in the CTU, not at playland! Oh, and then the changing lights of the building will determine who Patrick should go with?! What the heck?! Then in that split second at 12am they all realize what they should do and separate? Bad bad bad... I wanted to throw something at the tv.