Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jiu Yue Ying Fei (Flying Eagles in the Ninth Month)

Even I had read this one before, I still enjoyed it greatly.
    Translation is pretty accurate and smooth. Keep it up !
    Too bad, I had read this one before Bordertown Wanderer, which I am reading as bliss translates.

Auntie Xin could not bear to say, "Since we are friends, why haven’t you released me?"

Shangguan Xiaoxian said with a smile, "Look at me, I have almost forgotten about you."

Auntie Xin also said with a smile, "As long as you remember it, that is good."

Shangguan Xiaoxian said, "Yang Tian, why don't you pat this girl's accupoint?"

Yang Tian said, “Yes." He smiled, and gave a pat.

Auntie Xin suddenly shouted pathetically, blood was spurted along with the startled call. Her body suddenly bent down like a rag, the vertebra had been unexpectedly broken by his palm.

Shangguan Xiaoxian knitted her brows, "I only wanted you to pat her accupoint, who asked you to use such power."

Yang Tian said, "Didn’t I already pat her accupoint?"

Shangguan Xiaoxian said, "But after you patted her, she died."

Yang Tian lightly said, "I patted her accupoint by all means, whether she is dead or alive, I don’t care."

Shangguan Xiaoxian smiled, "This saying is not completely devoid of the truth."

Auntie Tie suddenly jumped high, ready to flee. But her way had been blocked by Shangguan Xiaoxian. She gritted her teeth, pulled back her hair, and lifted her wrist to extract the curved sabre.

The knife flashed, but unexpectedly it was not aimed at Shangguan Xiaoxian, but at her shoulder.

Who knew that Shangguan Xiaoxian pulled a strip of satin ribbon from her sleeves, and suddenly it flared like a poisonous snake and caught both her hands together.

"I can’t even die?"

Shangguan Xiaoxian sighed, said: "You certainly may die, but actually I do not want to die in your hand."

Auntie Tie said, "I certainly was not killing you."

Shangguan Xiaoxian lightly said, "I know that, you plan to use the heavenly knife blood, the devil blood skill to cope with me. When your blood splashed out, even if just one stain hit me, it was already the same as if your knife killed me."

Auntie Tie changed color, "You also know the devil blood skill?"

Shangguan Xiaoxian said, "Among your Devil Sect’s ten major skills, the ones I do not know are not that many."

Auntie Tie suddenly opened her mouth, like she wanted to bite her own tongue. But her chin was suddenly also clamped down.

When Shangguan Xiaoxian moved, her moves was much faster than her thought. Auntie Tie's whole body were already cold.

Shangguan Xiaoxian sighed, "I told you, your ten major devil skills cannot be performed in front of me. I may even perform 1 or 2 skills to show you."

She had suddenly let Auntie Tie's chin loose, seized that curved sabre, delivered it into her own mouth, like eating a sugar cane, and swallowed the section of the knife.

She smiled, "Look at it, your chewing the iron skill, how can you still use it in front of me."

Auntie Tie’s eyes had protruded with fear, she stuttered, "You... Actually how do you know it?"

Shangguan Xiaoxian said, "You should know it, why do you need to ask?"

Auntie Tie said, "Since you are an ally of the Devil Sect, why do you betray us like this?"

Shangguan Xiaoxian said simply, "Only because I am an ally of the Devil Sect, therefore they won’t suspect me to commit this betrayal, therefore I can feel uninhibited in killing you."

She smiled while saying that, "You had also mentioned that our plan would not have been guessed by other people in the Sect, even in their dreams."

Even before she finished her sentence, she has moved the curved sabre in her hands, and cut Auntie Tie's throat. Auntie Tie’s eyeballs protruded immediately, without anything more to say, she just fell down.

Shangguan Xiaoxian looked as she fell as she gently sighed, "I always consider killing people as not a happy matter, why are there many people who like killing people?"

Yang Tian smiled, "Because there are too many people in this world."

Shangguan Xiaoxian charmingly said, "It seems that I only have you in this world as my friend."

"I am a smart fox, a fox that can fly."

"This nickname is actually pretty good."

"A person's name can have the wrong meaning, but the nickname actually cannot be wrong."

"But those two brothers actually did not look like pearls, more like two potatoes."

Yang Tian laughed.

"What happened?"

"They wanted me to lead them to Fluttering fragrance courtyard, a moment ago. Instead I took them to the coffins."

Shangguan Xiaoxian sighed, "Poor two coffins."

"Then I broke their swords and scattered them outside the Fluttering fragrance courtyard. I intentionally let Han Zhen see it, so he thought they were done by Ye Kai."

Shangguan Xiaoxian also said with a smile, "You really are a smart fox."

"If they really arrived at Fluttering fragrance courtyard and to force Ye Kai to fight, when Ding Ling Lin attacked, wouldn’t the different style show immediately what’s up?"

"You surely couldn’t despise this Miss Ding, her timing is very good."

Yang Tian smiled, "I always do not dare to despise any woman."

Then Shangguan Xiaoxian also asked, "Han Zhen?"

"He is still standing in that plums grove, waiting for Auntie Xin to rescue him."

"He had plenty of thoughts already and suddenly had to die."

Yang Tian said with a smile, "A person standing solitarily in the snow wouldn’t feel too good."

Shangguan Xiaoxian glanced, "Why don't you relieve his pain?"

"Sooner or later he can get himself released."

"But why don't you release him quicker? It’s meddlesome to make a person wait for 1 or 2 hours."

"You want me to go?"

"I want you to go and perform the good deed."

Yang Tian sighed, "Originally I stipulate to myself that in one day I can only kill a person at the most, evidently I need to make an exception today."

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN
    Last edited by fastclock; 03-02-06 at 03:37 PM.

great work fastclock.

YK, YK how can he fall for Shangguan Xiaoxian
    I Wish I Could Read Chinese!

Default Chapter 8: Jin-qian bang-zhu (The gold coin gang leader)

Chapter 8: Jin-qian bang-zhu (The gold coin gang leader)

Yang Tian walked out, the beauty of the sun had entered through the window.

Shangguan Xiaoxian looked at Mo Bai, Wei Tianpeng, Auntie Xin and Auntie Tie, her face revealed the sweet smile, she muttered, "This place seems to be too spacious indeed... "

Sunlight of the dawn entered the window, signifying this long night had finally gone past.

Shangguan Xiaoxian bent down, and gently shook Ye Kai’s body. She said, "The day is already bright, shouldn’t you lazy bones also wake up?"

Ye Kai groaned, finally open his eyes, looking at a loss. He struggled to get up, but he tumbled quickly, like his whole body didn’t have an ounce of strength.

Shangguan Xiaoxian looked at him, her eye were filled concern, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Ye Kai nodded, painstakingly said with a smile, "It seems like I am sick."

"What illness?"

"Being stupid illness."

Shangguan Xiaoxian said with a smile, “Is being stupid also an illness?"

"Not only it’s an illness, moreover a very dangerous illness."

"Mmm."

"Do you know how the black bear’s grandmother die?" [你知不知狗熊他奶奶是怎么死的? – Hope someone can make sense out of this sentence]

"No."

“Died because of being stupid."

"How can a person die because of stupidity?"

Ye Kai sighed, "I originally did not believe that too, now I know that there are many people in this world who die because of stupidity."

"You are afraid you also die because of stupidity."

"My illness is already at a late stage."

Shangguan Xiaoxian sighed, "You certainly are not stupid, only your heart is too soft."

Ye Kai smiled, "If my heart is not soft, how can I hug other people’s baby doll?"

"That is not just a baby doll, that is my good baby, the little darling."

"He is not only clever, he can also bite a person."

Shangguan Xiaoxian had also smiled, "But he certainly did not really want to bite you to death, otherwise wouldn’t your stupidity had led you to be killed by poison?"

"When you gave it to me, you had already switch on the mechanism on its belly?"

"Certainly I did not completely switch it on, only turned by one half."

"When I saw Ding Ling Lin dropped down, your hand quickly moved and started the mechanism completely."

Shangguan Xiaoxian said with a smile, "Although he had bitten you, but you also had your revenge." She was pointing at the broken baby doll and said, "You look at it, didn’t he plunge to death because of you?"

Ye Kai did not look at the baby doll. If there had been some dead people nearby, nobody could have looked at just a baby doll.

Looking at the corpses in that place, Ye Kai could not bear to sigh deeply, "It looks like you are really worthy of being a daughter of Shangguan JinHong and Lin Xianer."

"Oh?"

"Lin Xianer’s poisonous heart, Shangguan JinHong’s vicious hands, these two kind of merits you have mastered entirely."

Shangguan XiaoXian smiled, "You can gradually discover that I have also many other skills."

"Now I only want to ask something."

"Just ask."

"Are a person?"

Shangguan XiaoXian smiled and without turning a hair said, "I am certainly a person, a woman, moreover a very attractive woman."

"It’s a pity. I thought you are someone who would not be able to do such a thing."

"What thing?"

"I can understand your point of view that you want to take revenge on me because I am, by chance, Little Li Tanhua’s disciple."

Shangguan XiaoXian said with a smile, "This is really very reasonable."

"But these other people did not have any enmity with you, why must you kill them?"

"Because of the same thing."

"What thing?"

"Do you see what this is?" She put out something, a bright yellow flashing gold.

"That is a written coin."

"What coin?"

Ye Kai said, "Gold coin."

"Can you see the words on the coin?"

Ye Kai certainly could see it, there were four words on the coin.
    "Devil’s servant heaven’s pass"

The first wisp of sunlight illuminated this coin by chance.

Shangguan XiaoXian’s eyes also flashed, "Coin can serve the devil, but can also bring heaven, you gradually will discover that there is no better thing in this world other than money."

Ye Kai’s face changed countenance, "This was the symbol used by the gold coin gang (Jin-qian-bang) in the years past?"

Shangguan XiaoXian nodded, "The gold coin gang was Shangguan JinHong’s establishment, I am by chance Shangguan JinHong’s daughter."

Ye Kai sighed, "It is really too opportune."

"Although Shangguan JinHong has died, I am not dead yet."

"Therefore you must raise the gold coin gang again?"

"At the least, I cannot let the gold coin gang be destroyed just like that."

"How long have been planning about this?"

"Not only I have planned it for a very long time, moreover I have planned it very well."

"Yang Tian has also been bought by you?"

"He is originally a smart fox, a fox that can fly."

"Not only he can fly, moreover he also can bite a person, specially bite a friend."

Shangguan XiaoXian smiled said with a smile, "Luckily I am certainly not his friend."

"What is your relationship then?"

“I am his boss, his gang leader."

Ye Kai was startled, "You are already the gold coin gang leader?"

Shangguan XiaoXian easily said, "It’s Father's enterprise, how could it not be inherited by his child?"

Ye Kai could not bear to ask, "Except Yang Tian, how many helpers do you have?"

"The helpers are countless, the big helpers are actually only six."

"Six?"

"The rule of gold coin gang, two as the law protectors, four as the great hall leaders."

Ye Kai said, "I haven’t heard of this rule before?"

"That’s because this rule has just been initiated."

“By whom?"

"By me."

Ye Kai showed his forced smile.

"Now four great hall persons are complete, Yang Tian is also one."

"Who else?"

Shangguan XiaoXian smiled very mystically, "Later you will find out gradually."

"Now I cannot guess correctly?"

"You can’t even guess in your dream."

Ye Kai sighed, "The two law protectors?"

"The two law protectors are equal to my right-hand men, I certainly cannot be careless."

"Therefore you have only found one."

Shangguan XiaoXian smiled mystically, "Now I am looking for the second one."

"Who are you looking for?"

"You."

Ye Kai laughed.

Shangguan XiaoXian said, "I am certainly not making a joke, as long as you comply, you are the law protector of the gold coin gang."

Ye Kai said with a smile, "If I comply, are you are willing to believe me?"

Shangguan XiaoXian also sighed, "I won’t."

She stared at Ye Kai, sighing, "You really don’t look like a man that a woman can trust."

Ye Kai said, "Then why do we even need to discuss about this?"

Shangguan XiaoXian was sighing, "Therefore this is really a very regrettable matter."

"Therefore you have to kill me."

"I certainly do not worry about it."

"I do."

"Why are you anxious?"

"What if I suddenly regain my strength, jump and get hold of you, overcome you when the baby doll has already fallen and broken, wouldn’t that be very embarrassing?"

Shangguan XiaoXian said with a smile, "That is really embarrassing, luckily you cannot suddenly regain your strength."

"Oh?"

"Although the needle on you did not have any poison, it actually had some disabling potion."

"Disabling potion?"

"A kind that can make a person wholly disabled, unless someone drinks five catties of wine will it be neutralized."

Ye Kai said with a smile, "This kind of medicine certainly fit for a drunkard, I am also by chance a drunkard."

Shangguan XiaoXian said, "Unfortunately there is no wine at all in this vicinity."

Ye Kai gave a forced smile, "You are really not a good host, you don’t prepare the wine for the visitor."

Shangguan XiaoXian glanced and gave a charming smile, "You should know that I always nurse others until they’re full ."

"It’s a pity I am not a baby doll."

Shangguan XiaoXian said with a smile, "Who said you are not? I will later treat you as a baby doll."

Although she smiled very sweetly, Ye Kai actually felt very cold. If someone became this woman’s baby doll, the taste would be even more uncomfortable than dying.

At this moment, he saw Yang Tian walk in. Yang Tian’s complexion was very ugly, he looked like a jealous husband.

Shangguan XiaoXian knitted her brows and turned her head. She smiled immediately, "You don’t seem like a person who have just killed someone, after you kill someone, you are always very happy."

Yang Tian calmly said, "I really do not have anything to be happy."

"Why?"

"Because there was nobody I could kill.”

"That person?"

"The person disappeared."

The person disappeared!

Shangguan XiaoXian wrinkled her eyebrows and said, "You said that Han Zhen disappeared?"

“Yes."

"His entire body disappeared?"

“Yes, completely disappeared. Nothing there even a single bone."

"Has he suddenly been swallowed by a big monster?"

"He himself walked away."

"You have looked at the footprints in the snow?"

"Yes."

"Where did the footprints go toward?"

"Leaving the plum grove, the footprints suddenly disappeared."

"You have not looked in the surrounding area?"

"Yes."

"You could not find anything?"

"Not even a single bone."

"How about other people's footprints?"

"There were several people's footprints."

"Only Auntie Xin’s, Ding Lin’s, and our footprints?"

“Right."

"Therefore it is impossible that he was killed by other people or being carried away by force?"

“It is impossible."

If there was no footprint around the area, it was impossible for a person to kill another person.

Shangguan XiaoXian hesitated, "He was poisoned, as soon as he walked away, the poison would cause death immediately."

"Right."

"Therefore we all thought he would not dare to walk away."

“Right."

"But he has actually walked away."

“Right."

Shangguan XiaoXian suddenly sighed, "It seems we are actually mistaken, we underestimated him."

Yang Tian agreed.

Shangguan XiaoXian sighed, "Originally among all these people, he was the least able to resist us."

Yang Tian agreed again.

Shangguan XiaoXian’s eyes flashes, "He had already thought through this matter, therefore he intentionally pretended to be poisoned. Therefore when other people did not guard against him, he could withdraw entirely."

Yang Tian said, "His nickname is the awl."

"A person's nickname cannot be wrong."

"Therefore however thick your skull is, he can still drill a hole on it."

Shangguan XiaoXian hesitated, "There are two ways to cope with such a person."

Yang Tian was listening.

"If we cannot attract him as our friend, we need to quickly kill him."

"It’s a pity he has walked away now."

"There is no one in this world that can completely vanish suddenly."

"But I actually cannot find him."

Shangguan XiaoXian had smiled, "Although you cannot find him, not necessarily other people will not be able to find him." She passed by Yang Tian while patting his shoulder, "Don’t forget about me."

"You must find him?"

Shangguan XiaoXian said softly, "You obediently wait here with Ye Kai, I will bring back some candies for you to eat."

Yang Tian sat down, sat opposite of Ye Kai. He sat in a well-mannered posture, really looking like a well-mannered businessman.

Ye Kai looked at him and suddenly sighed, "She said she will bring back some candies for us."

"Mmm."

Ye Kai said with a smile, "Since three years old, I have not eaten any more candies."

"Oh."

"Now I only want to drink some wine."

Yang Tian, "If you do not want to drink, that is strange."

Ye Kai said with a smile, "You understand me very well indeed, after all we are old friends."

Yang Tian coldly said, "With a friend like me, you are indeed very lucky."

Ye Kai said, "No matter what you did to me, we are old friends after all, friends are like wine, the older the better."

"You really want to drink?"

Ye Kai sighed, "You know that my mood now is not very good."

Yang Tian acknowledged that, "Anyone who stumbled on something like your problem, will not have good mood."

"The worst the mood, the more one wants to drink."

Yang Tian agreed again, "Besides drinking, you don’t have anything else good to do."

"Therefore for old friend's sake, you should give me some wine."

Yang Tian considered for a while. He suddenly stood up and said, "Good, I will go to find some wine for you, you should better wait here obediently, and not run away."

Ye Kai looked as he went out, his eyes were shining.

A person always had his human nature. He was suddenly filled with the human nature to hope.

Although Yang Tian was not a person to be counted upon, unexpectedly Yang Tian came back very quickly. His hand held a big copper pot, looking very heavy. Even if the pot was not full, at least it contained 5-6 catties of wine.

Ye Kai always drank very quickly, but he had decided that after his strength was restored, he would not retaliate to Yang Tian. If a person was willing to fetch some wine for his old friend, this person was certainly not incurable.

"You have not run away."

Ye Kai said with a smile, "Because I know I could not run away."

“Very good." He held the copper pot still.

Ye Kai could no longer stand it, "You will not give it to me?"

"It’s good if I keep far away from you."

Ye Kai sighed, struggled to crawl and opened his mouth to drink.

He drank.
    His complexion had suddenly changed, "This is not wine."

Yang Tian coldly looked at him without any expression on his face, "We are not friends."

"You... Why do you deceive me?"

"Because I want to look at you crawling about in this place."

Ye Kai tried to swipe the cold water away, simply wishing to put away this pot of cold water that were filling his throat.

Yang Tian sneered, "This is only water, you are lucky I did not fill the pot with urine."

Ye Kai also sighed, , "I really do not understand, why do you hate me so much?"

"I always do not like a baby doll."

Ye Kai had suddenly understood, "You are being jealous?" He startlingly looked at Yang Tian, "Do you really like Shangguan XiaoXian? Don't you understand what kind of woman she is?"

Yang Tian’s eyes oscillated, he clenched both of his fists, and said word by word, "I only understand one thing."

"You say it."

Yang Tian face turned green, he said sternly, "If you open your mouth again about her character, I will wipe out all the teeth in your mouth."

The mouth without any tooth, will not feel any good.

Ye Kai gave a sigh. He suddenly discovered that any intelligent man, if he really liked a woman, could become stupid immediately in front of this woman.

How one could manage it? There was no way to achieve things, even if someone came the only possible way was to wait.

Wait for death?
    Ye Kai sensed his despair, he really wanted to drink now.

Yang Tian slowly stood up and shove open the window. Outside the window the wind was cold.

Yang Tian looked out for a long time, suddenly he heard someone behind him saying coldly, "You are looking for me?"

END OF CHAPTER 8
    Last edited by fastclock; 03-08-06 at 06:09 AM.

You're really a fast clock! I check (and enjoy) this thread everyday, keep going on!

Default Chapter 9: Songyang’s iron sword

Chapter 9: Songyang’s iron sword

Han Zhen!

The awl unexpectedly arrived behind him.
    Yang Tian did not turn his head, but his body suddenly jumped up, flying up to the ceiling and pasted himself there.

He did not see Han Zhen.

There was someone’s voice outside, "Good levitation skill, it is really worthy of the flying fox." This was also Han Zhen’s voice.

Yang Tian flicked his wrist, took a bright silver short spear from his waist, slid ten feet on the ceiling, slid over the door, and suddenly wielded the spear while running out.

There was no one outside.

Suddenly someone said behind him, "I am here."
    Han Zhen had entered from outside through the window, and arrived behind him.

Yang Tian backhandedly wield the spear, the pointed weapon shook and aimed straight at Han Zhen’s throat. Anyone could see, that he had practiced his spear skill for at least 20 years.

Who knew that Han Zhen’s wugong was ten times more fearful.
    Suddenly he moved aiming at his sharp spear.

Yang Tian did not expect this person could move so quickly, he grabbed the spear and pulled back with all his might.

Suddenly Han Zhen released his hold.

Yang Tian lost his balance and fell backwards.

Han Zhen threw himself forward like lightning, and sealed the accupoint on his chest.

Ye Kai sighed, he also really did not expect his person whose nose got flattened by his fist, unexpectedly had such high level of wugong.

"Thud", Yang Tian fell crumpled straight down. Han Zhen no longer gave attention to him, he turned around to support Ye Kai, and sunk his voice, "Can you stand up?"

Ye Kai shook his head, painstakingly said with a smile, "You really rescue me?"

Han Zhen calmly did not open his mouth, nudged him and said, "You first walk with me."

Ye Kai said, "Also Ding LingLin."

Han Zhen knitted his brows, "You must take her with you?"

Ye Kai sighed, "Someone said a moment ago that my biggest problem is my heart is too tender."

Han Zhen coldly said, "Now your leg is also very tender."

Ye Kai said, "Luckily Miss Ding only suffers sealed accupoint, if you can pat open her accupoint, that will be good." He hurriedly smiled and continued, "Only don’t pat as heavy as Yang Tian, I certainly do not want a dead wife."

Songyang's Iron Sword?

As in, Guo Songyang, the 'Solar Apex Sword'?

Iiiiinteresting.

This chapter has a very interesting title
    Guo SongYan is dead, but maybe we will get a chance to see his heirs in action.

The gloomy room was wet and awfully cold.
    Luckily the attic has a plank bed, and unexpectedly there was also a cotton-wadded quilt on the bed.

Ye Kai lay on the bed, only then gave a sigh, he knew that he would not need to be someone’s baby doll.
    Ding LingLin rubbed her hands vigorously and said, "This good place is cold."

Han Zhen said, "Cold is better compared to not cold."

Ding LingLin could not bear to ask, "Why?"

Han Zhen said, "Because you are still living then, a dead person could not feel the cold."

Ding LingLin sighed mournfully, "No matter what, living is always not a bad thing."

Ye Kai also sighed, “Not bad at all."

He looked at Han Zhen, suddenly asked, "How is your nose?"

Han Zhen said, "It still hurts."

Ye Kai said with a smile, "If my nose is still painful, I will not rescue the person that hit my nose flat."

"My heart is probably softer than you."

"Luckily your heart is certainly not bad." He suddenly also asked, "Do you know something?"

"What?"

"I have seen many local martial arts masters, all may be masters, but do you know who has the highest level of wugong?"

“It’s me!"

Ye Kai smiled, "You don’t seem to be too modest."

Han Zhen said, "I always say the truth."

Ye Kai said, "Therefore I feel strange." Ye Kai shook his head, "I feel very strange."

"You may say what is bothering you."

Ding LingLin had walked closer, she linked her arms with Ye Kai and also listened.

Ye Kai smiled, "I heard that you were hit by a poison which will kill you as soon as you move. But now you have moved quite a bit, but you are still alive."

"Any poison will have its own antidote."

"So, you can solve the Devil Sect’s poison?"

"I am still alive."

“Therefore I feel strange."

Han Zhen said, "Feel strange that I can live?"

"I feel strange that your life is not that good."

"Why not?"

"A person like you should have a better life."

Han Zhen hesitated, "What you are saying is, I should not have been with Wei Taipeng, begging to eat his food?"

“Right." He kept smiling. "Wei Tianpeng is certainly not a very good master, you originally should not have to put yourself under my fist and suffer."

Han Zhen was silent like he was considering some things he probably should not say.

"You suffered my fist, obviously because you were not willing to reveal your wugong in front of the other people."

Han Zhen finally sighed, "I have a reason."

"I knew there was certainly a reason."

"I am evading an enemy."

"What enemy?"

Han Zhen said, "My personal enemy would absolutely not suspect I am evading under the patronage of Wei Tianpeng."

"Your name is not really Han Zhen?"

“No."

"Who is your personal enemy?"

“It’s a very fearful person."

Ye Kai sighed, "I know someone who you want to avoid would certainly be very fearful."

Han Zhen said, "Then you should also think why I wanted to rescue you."

"You want me to help you cope with your personal enemy."

"I know that you are a very useful friend, also a person who distinguishes between gratitude and grudges."

Ye Kai has smiled, "I do not want to be too modest."

Han Zhen said, "A person who distinguishes between gratitude and grudges, can save a gracious life for heroic spirit and often a very hard-worker at that."

"Then you should at least tell me what I should actually do."

"Later I will certainly tell you, now... " He suddenly changed the topic, "You don’t seem to receive a heavy wound, how come you cannot stand?"

Ye Kai said, "Because I have not drunk enough wine."

"Now you want to drink?"

Ye Kai smiled, "After drinking, perhaps my heart will be softer, but the leg will actually no longer be soft."

"The wine can heal your wound?"

Ye Kai said with a smile, "My wound is very special."

Ding LingLin could not bear to interrupt, "I believe many people will be willing to have your kind of wound."

"Good, I will look for it."

"The wine should not be too little."

Ding LingLin said with a smile, "Next thing, the food and the wine cannot be too little, also look for a set of man’s clothes. I really cannot get used to seeing him in this kind of neuter appearance."

Han Zhen countered her, "Your appearance is almost the same as his."

Ding LingLin blushed, she suddenly remembered that she had put a set of man’s clothes on herself. Too many people could see other people’s mistake, but forget their own.

Han Zhen walked away again, this place only had one door, inside another courtyard in Leng Xiangyuan. Han Zhen thought that Shangguan XiaoXian would not suspect that they were still in Leng Xiangyuan.

Ye Kai agreed.

The more obvious the place, the more people would not pay attention to it. This was one of everyone’s weaknesses.

Ding LingLin sighed, "Besides us, only Shangguan XiaoXian knew our whereabouts, we should have thought she was the one who intentionally divulged the news. This was actually a very obvious thing."

Ye Kai gave a forced smile, "Perhaps it was too obvious, therefore we didn’t suspect it."

Ding LingLin said, "We also should have thought that if Shangguan JinHong and Lin Xianer’s daughter was an idiot, then all the people in the world should be idiots, too."

Ye Kai said, "She certainly regards us as idiots."

Ding LingLin said, "She really seems to be even more formidable than her parents."

Ye Kai sighed, "Shangguan JinHong was a great tyrant, Lin Xianer was too weak, but she actually does not have these two problems."

"But she also has a weakness."

"Oh?"

"If she doesn’t have a weakness, how can we be safe here."

"Her only mistake was underestimating Han Zhen."

"I do not like this person."

"You do not like Han Zhen?"

"Mmm." "

Ye Kai had smiled, "He certainly does not want you to like him."

Ding LingLin winked her eye, "Perhaps because he knew that I would be your wife soon."

Ye Kai seemed to be startled, "Did you say anything?"

Ding LingLin said with a smile, "You said you did not want a dead wife, I am certainly not dead now."

Ye Kai sighed, "Your ears are really long."

"At that time although I could not move and could not speak, but I could hear all your words clearly."

"Oh."

Ding LingLin sprightly said, "That girl wanted to nurse and feed you, I really wish I could bite her."

Ye Kai sighed, "To be honest, I also really want to bite her."

Ding LingLin smiled, but suddenly she grasped Ye Kai’s neck and gently said, "To be honest, when do you plan to marry me?"

Ye Kai said, "When you are no longer jealous."

Ding LingLin said with a smile, "Fool, a woman who is no longer jealous, is not a woman, you really don’t understand this truth."

------------

I'll be out of town next week, so pls don't expect anything.

Suddenly someone coldly said, "He does not understand, he can only kill people."

The room door was above them, the voice also came from above. When Han Zhen went, they did not locked the door from inside. Now, even if they wanted to, there would not be enough time. Once the sentence was finished, a person walked in.

Ding LingLin was startled at first, but then she breathed out the sound of relief as the person who came was not Shangguan XiaoXian. Finally they were fortunate.

A man came in.

Anybody would not hope that they would see this kind of man... because anybody would not want to see a corpse.

This person looked just like a corpse, the face is dead ashen, the cheekbones stood out, the hawkish nose, the extravagant mouth, did not seem to have any flesh, even the eyes emitted a miserable bluish reflection.

He was very tall wearing a bright red long gown embroidered with black peonies. The sleeves were also very long and covered both of his hands.

Anybody would be really surprised too see such a person, Ding LingLin instead breathed a sigh of relief.

She would say that this person was at least more attractive than Shangguan XiaoXian. In her eyes, there was simply no one in this world who was more fearful than Shangguan XiaoXian.

Ye Kai looked at this person going down, his heart was sinking.
    He saw from this person’s walking posture that Ding LingLin was not this person's match.
    He was nothing to be compared with Ding LingLin, like a ten year-old child who could only throw a fist by him.

Ding LingLin actually jumped and said loudly, "Why didn't you ask good or bad and just rushed into another people’s home, don’t you understand good manner?"

This person coldly said, "I do not understand it, I also only understand how to kill, but I actually cannot be compared to you."

Ye Kai smiled bitterly, "You are too polite."

This person said, "I have counted a moment ago that there were 83 people who have died in this place, inside and outside."

Unexpectedly, all the Mohist school disciples, Auntie Tie's disciples and Leng Xiangyuan’s stewards, did not live.

This person sadly said with a smile, "A person who could kill 83 people in one night must have very high skill, very daring spirit."

Ye Kai said, "You think I killed those people?"

"I only know that they have all died, but you are actually still living."

“The ones that are living are not only me."

"Only you."

"You have not seen any other person?"

"No."

Ding LingLin could not bear to ask, "Shangguan XiaoXian?"

This person said, "I want to ask you where is she?"

Ding LingLin said, "How can we know where she is? We are hiding from her."

This person smiled.

Ding LingLin did not like this kind of smile, nobody liked this kind of smile.

This person very sadly said, "She was with you, now you are actually hiding from her?"

Ye Kai’s heart sank further, he knew that this matter was indeed very difficult to explain.

Ding LingLin actually continued giving a righteous appearance, “Right, she came with us, but that was only because she was working against us."

This person sneered.

Ding LingLin said, "She killed all those people."

This person sneered and interrupted, "Why didn't she kill both of you then?"

Ding LingLin said, "Because Han Zhen rescued us."

"Han Zhen?"

"He was looking for some wine now."

"At this time, you still want to drink, and he was actually willing to go look for wine for you?"

Ding LingLin said, "You do not believe it?"

This person said, "When Shangguan XiaoXian killed these people, you all just looked?"

Ding LingLin said, "That’s because my accupoints were sealed."

This person said, "And you?"

He asked Ye Kai, but Ding LingLin argued, "He also suffered against her, his whole body did not have any strength, how... " Speaking at this point, she discovered that she had misspoke.

This person's eyes glittered, staring at Ye Kai he said gloomily, "You don’t have any strength?"

Ye Kai gave a forced smile.
    He suddenly discovered that if you wanted a woman to stop talking too much, it must be more difficult than passing a camel through the eye of the needle.

This person was staring at him, he said word by word, "If you really don’t have any strength, I will kill you."

Ding LingLin gave a loud shout and threw herself forward.

Her wugong was certainly not weak, and this moment was a matter of life and death so she struck with all her strength, any other person will not be able to resist easily.

Who knew that as soon as this person with the long sleeves moved, she hit the wall with a ‘crash’ sound.

From afar, you could see the hand stretching out from the sleeves. This hand was unexpectedly red. Blood red!

Red demon!

Anyone who was captured by the red demon will die without a doubt. Ye Kai certainly did no want to die, but he did not dare to resist too, only when he had his whole strength did he dare to retaliate.

Suddenly, he jumped up. His strength had unexpectedly came back, he flew against the wall.

The red demon did not take the advantage and pursue. He only coldly looked at him and sneered, "You said you did not have any strength, where does this strength come from?"

Ye Kai painstakingly said with a smile, "I do not understand either."

This was a truth, a truth that nobody could believe.

Someone outside the door coldly said, "Do you not understand the killings?"

The person who came was not Shangguan XiaoXian, but a big man in black, behind his back was a long sword. The sword was black, the clothes were black, the face was also black, a pair of jet black pupil were sparkling. He was a very big person, but he certainly did not appear to be fat. He looked like a black hawk, vigorous, agile and formidable, full of power.

The red demon advanced, saw the long sword behind him, the pupil suddenly contracted.

The man in black's eyes were shining, staring at that blood red hand... That was certainly vivid colored hands. Only in your nightmare could you see such hands.

The man in black's pupil was also contracting, "You are Yi YeKu?"

Yi YeKu nodded, slowly said, "The green demon in the day, the red demon at night, the world all rules." Yi YeKu lightly said, "I know you."

"Oh?"

"You are Guo SongYang’s descendant."

"Guo Ding."

Yi YeKu coldly said, "SongYang’s iron sword excels in killing people, but I’m afraid it’s still not comparable to this person."

Guo Ding said, "Ye Kai?"

Yi YeKu said, "I didn’t expect you know him too."

Guo Ding coldly said, "In one night, he took 83 human lives, this is certainly not easy."

Yi YeKu said, "But he denied flatly."

Guo Ding sneered.

"According to him the killer is Shangguan XiaoXian."

"Shangguan XiaoXian is an idiot, a killer idiot."

"You do not believe it?"

"No."

"He said he nearly died under Shangguan XiaoXian, that he did not have any strength."

"He certainly did not look like a person who can be plotted against."

Yi YeKu said, "You do not believe it?"

"No."

"He said he could live now only because of Han Zhen.

Guo Ding said, "As far as I know, Han Zhen was hit by this person and plotted against him."

"He said Han Zhen was not here at this moment because he is buying some wine for him."

"It doesn’t look like the time to drink now."

"He said those words, and you completely do not believe them?"

Guo Ding said, "Completely not."

"I do not believe it either."

Ye Kai sighed, he also thought these words were very difficult to believe.
    Last edited by fastclock; 03-22-06 at 10:57 AM.

looks like Ye kai gets the blame after all and Shanguan XiaoXian doesnot have to lift a finger. but how come Ye Kai get his strenght back?
    Rose blooms best near death
    You are in full bloom, Pal!

Ding LingLin suddenly said, "You knew that Han Zhen had plotted against him and knew that Shangguan XiaoXian came with us?"

Guo Ding stared at her, slowly nodded.

Ding LingLin said, "Who told you these matters?"

"Luckily a person who has not died."

"How did you know what he said was the truth?"

"He was a friend of mine."

Ding LingLin could not bear to sneer, "You have such friend, it is really your luck."

Yi YeKu said, "Although he is not friend of mine, I also believe his words."

Ding LingLin said, "Why?"

Yi YeKu said, "The fact matches, I have no alternative but to believe."

Ding LingLin said, "What fact?"

Yi YeKu said, "You killed all the people who know the story after laying aside Shangguan XiaoXian, you prepared to shift the blame to her. Then, wouldn’t the buried treasure of the gold coin gang fall in your hand?"

Ding LingLin’s face lost its color.
    She suddenly also detected that this analysis was not unreasonable.

Guo Ding stared at her, in a deep voice he said, "If someone else could back up your story, I will believe it."

Ding LingLin’s eyes had shone, "Our words luckily can also be proven by someone."

Guo Ding said, "Han Zhen?"

Ding LingLin said, “Yes."

Guo Ding said, "He went to look for some wine for you?"

Ding LingLin said, “Yes."

Guo Ding said, "Since he only looks for the wine, he will certainly come back very quickly."

Ding LingLin said, "You should better wait for him."

Guo Ding said, "Good, we wait."

Yi YeKu said, "You really must wait?"

Guo Ding said, "I had said it."

Yi YeKu said, "Wait for them to get a helper, so they could kill us both?"

Guo Ding sunk his face, he coldly said, "You are you and I am I, certainly it is not we."

Yi YeKu stared at him, the eyes were glimmering like jack-o'-lantern, he coldly said, "Is it possible that you are not my friend?"

Guo Ding sneered, the meaning was like a tacit approval.

Yi YeKu said, "In the years past, Song Yang’s iron sword placed fourth in the weapons list, indeed he could have been a great big hero, it is only a pity... "
    His calm face said, "It is only a pity that you are not Guo SongYang, I’m afraid Guo SongYang’s corpse had already turned into dusts."

Guo Ding’s shiny black face suddenly turned pale.

Yi YeKu coldly said, "A dead person is a dead person, all dead people are the same, not to forget that the big sword had died away in a foreign country, the corpse could also become rotten and stale just like others."

Guo Ding clenched both hands tightly, saying word by word, "You should better not forget one thing."

Yi YeKu said, "What matter?"

"Although Guo SongYang has died, SongYang’s iron sword has not died."

Yi YeKu sneered, "SongYang’s iron sword also wants to become a murderer to cope with me?"

Guo Ding did not speak.

Yi YeKu said, "Guo SongYang died under Shangguan JinHong's Jing WuMing's sword."

Guo Ding still clenched his fists.

Yi YeKu said, "If you are a true descendant of Guo household, you should collaborate with me, against Ye Kai, discover whereabouts of Shangguan XiaoXian and find Shangguan JinHong’s wugong secrets. Once you discover the slight defect in their swordstyle, you can overcome Jing WuMing's swordstyle, thereby atoning for the soul of Guo SongYang."

He looked very eccentric and strange, but his words were extremely powerful and inciting strong emotion.

Guo Ding again could not restrain the change of his countenance.

Yi YeKu looked at his face and easily said, "How does that sound?"

Guo Ding said, “Very good."

Yi YeKu said, "You agree?"

Guo Ding said, "Mmm."

Yi YeKu loudly said with a smile, "As long as you collaborate with me, even if this place is full of Ye Kais, with the world ahead of us, can we indeed overcome by finding the weak points and the strong points of former experts?"

Guo Ding had gripped his sword handle.

Yi YeKu’s laughter suddenly stopped, he stared at Ye Kai with a measured sadness, "This place does not have any other escape route. It looks like today your death has already been decided."

END OF CHAPTER NINE
    Last edited by fastclock; 03-22-06 at 04:38 PM.

I'm sure there is a reason why Ye Kai's strength suddenly comes back. But I don't remember...

Ye Kai has a weakness towards "any" woman, including towards Shangguan XiaoXian. Something that is also apparent from "Bordertown wanderer" story.

Thx for the translation,fastclock!! you are awesome!

Default Chapter 10: Flying eagles circling above

Chapter 10: Flying eagles circling above

Clear dawn.

The weather was actually colder than last night, the snow had stopped, but it was always colder compared to when it was snowing. Now that the snow had stopped, the sunlight had shone from the east, illuminating the plum grove.

It was still cloudy in the room.

Ding LingLin had walked closer to Ye Kai.

Ye Kai stood calmly, not opening his mouth, not moving either. His eyes seemed to show a kind of strange happy expression.

Yi YeKu stared at his hand, sinking his voice, "You cope with him, once I kill this woman I will help you."

Guo Ding said, "Mmm."

Yi YeKu said, “Be careful of his flying dagger."

Guo Ding said, "You also need to be careful, careful of my sword."

Yi YeKu said in consternation, “Be careful of your sword?"

Guo Ding said, "Mmm!"

Suddenly, the sword light flashed, his sword had been released like lightning to pierce Yi YeKu. The sword light was certainly not like the lightning. The sword was pitch-black, no brilliance, but the aura of the cold sword was anger, like the fearful lightning.

This was SongYang’s iron sword.
    Over all the world, this was the unique SongYang’s hard iron.

Yi YeKu thought fearfully that this person's sword was too dangerous, compelling him to raise his eyebrows. In great surprise, with a violent rage of fury, he crazily roared, the blood red demon shot forward.

In the past, the demon hand was placed ninth in the weapon list. It actually should not be listed under the sixth weapon Divine Whip’s snake whip, or the seventh the golden steel staff. But this weapon was too evil, therefore Bai XiaoSheng intentionally had lowered it.

[Note: This is the top 10 weapon list by Meh.

1. Pipe/stick (Used by "Mysterious Old Man" Old Man Sun)
    2. Dragon & Phoenix Rings (Used by ShangGuan JinHong)
    3. Little Li’s Flying Dagger (Used by "Little Li Tan Hua" Li XunHuan)
    4. Solar Apex Iron Sword (Used by Guo SongYang) : Died in Jin WuMing's hands
    5. Marquis Silver Halbred (Used by Lu FengXian)
    6. Wind & Rain Twin Meteors (This weapon is never mentioned in the novel, or later novels)
    7. Snake Whip (Used by "Divine Whip" XiMen Rou)
    8. Golden Steel Staff (Used by "One Sweep Across a Thousand Soldiers" ZhuGe Gang) : Died in Guo SongYang's hands
    9. Green Devil Hand (Used by "Green Devil Hand" Yi Ku) : Died in Ah Fei's hands
    10. Jade Reed of the Eastern Seas (Used by Priest of the Jade Reed)*

There is a slight discrepancy in the order – but it doesn’t detract the meaning of the story. So we can go on...]

The red demon was more exquisite compared to the green demon, the style was stranger and also more sinister. Weapons were like many other matters in the world, they didn’t stay the same, they did not stop evolving.

A bright red ray flashed accompanied by a blood fishy smell which could make anyone sick.

Guo Ding sneered, retreated two steps, before he suddenly cried loud and long, flushes forward, the iron sword had unexpectedly made the pitch-black rainbow. His person and the sword unexpectedly resembled into one entity.

This is the SongYang’s iron sword killing style, nearly approaching flawlessness.

With a "clash" sound, the red demon was crushed by this sword. It looked like the blood rain all over the sky as the demon hand was scattered.

Guo Ding cried loud and long uncertainly, he flew high, the rainbow swordstyle made some extensive shadows of movement. The blood rain all over the sky had immediately been supressed, Yi YeKu’s energy was also captured by the sword. Whatever direction he wanted to fend, he still could not have avoided the pressure.

At this moment, the howl became certain, the sword was moving with a purpose, Guo Ding stood back on earth, the iron sword already entering the sheath.

Yi YeKu’s hands fell down, the entire body seemed to have crumpled, there was a strange gloominess on the face, the perspiration already fell like the rain.

Guo Ding coldly looked at him, and said word by word, "You want collaborate with me? You are not worthy."

Yi YeKu nipped his teeth, "Why don’t you just kill me with your sword?"

Guo Ding said, "You are not worthy."

Yi YeKu said, "What do you want?"

Guo Ding said, "I want you to go away."

Yi YeKu suddenly smiled sadly, "If I walk away, you will regret it one day." He certainly did not run away. He slowly passed in front of Guo Ding, slowly walking like a drop of blood that fell slowly.

-----

Pls let me know if you have any comments about the weapon list.
    Last edited by fastclock; 03-22-06 at 04:38 PM.

Bai XiaoSheng is very knowledgeable, but because of his bias I won't hire him to be my historian

He didn't put Blue Scorpion on the list out of sexism, even though she was said to be more skilled than Yi Ku. And now we learn that the Yi family's weapon was lowered in rank due to its evil nature.

On another topic, it seems that Guo Ding is more merciful than SongYang, for now at least. The latter had no qualms about killing Zhao Gang and his weaker comrades from the Golden Coin clan.

The next part seems interesting, I wonder what Yi YeKu will attempt.

Thanks again for translating, I check this thread everyday.