Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Rainbow Connection

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    I find it strange that Xiaoqian can switch from loving David to loving Jianyi so quickly..
    ya..she is just the spoiler for the whole show.->sorry to xiao qian's fans. ..she is kind of fickle minded.
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    This show does have a crappy storyline, and its dancing is kinda corny, i remember 8 days making fun of jeanette by what she worn for the star awards, its was a bellarina dress, they said we do not wish to be reminded of the rainbow connection. The only nice thing about this show is ....Rosanne ^^.
    yeah..the reporter puts " one, tutu, three"..instead of one,two,three ..ya..the storyline is kind of stupid though.It is like totally revolviung around the past of aixue and mixue.
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    so i was right!

jian yi did end up with xiao qian. pity, but then i don't really like yoyo anyway, she was kind of *****y, xiao qian is alot nicer.

i get why jian yi would fall for xiao qian instead, because at the start he fell for yoyo because she was a very nice person, after she found out about her mother she became really vendictive. so he fell for the nicer girl, xiao qian.
    hm..since u ,entioned this, i will have to agree that yoyo is a little "hot tempered" since cheng sheng revealed the past incident.. she should take things calmly..or she will lose the guy close to her..
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by pinky ballerina
    ya..she is just the spoiler for the whole show.->sorry to xiao qian's fans. ..she is kind of fickle minded.
    Xiao qian herself mentioned she was not loving david but idolizing him, so its not really switching her target so fast.

true, i think xiao qian liked david because he was so nice to her, jianyi said at the end that xiaoqian was a person who needed protection. and she really was.

david was her protection and so she fell for him, but when she found out that he didn't like her she stopped liking him, i think she felt used and toyed.

i actually prefer her over yoyo, yoyo got really annoying afterwards, i mean her mom let it go then she should too. and why take it out on xiaoqian? the girl was nice to her from the start.

i watched the last part when jianyi told her that if she see's his friend yoyo again, tell her not to wait. it goes to show that she changed for the worst when she found out about her mom.

the show focused on aixue and mixue's past because it was the motivation for yoyo.

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    Xiao qian herself mentioned she was not loving david but idolizing him, so its not really switching her target so fast.
    I see, thanks

I'm at the second last episode now and I think the acting in this show is generally terrible, there's not much chemistry to talk about and the lines are plain cheesy. I was had to stifle my laughter when David brought Michelle to take a ride in the ferris wheel and tell her about his wish to share this ride with his sweetheart...C'mon, couldn't the scriptwriters do better than that? And I forwarded through all the bits where Yoyo was trying to convince Jianyi to get into the mood and put more emotions into the dance, as well as her giving vent to her angst. It is so repetitive it's a yawn.

The endind was idotic.... And I think Chen Bao Yuan came all the way here to act in this show was wasted!
    Forget about time, you will never get old forget about fate he can never surpass us.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalworld
    The endind was idotic.... And I think Chen Bao Yuan came all the way here to act in this show was wasted!
    The Ending was Corny to me too, i didn't really like the way they ended the story, of course i'm happy that xiao qian went with jian yi, well thats the only thing i liked, and i think the twin snows going on stage to perform was a joke...