Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: It All Started With A Kiss

Default ariel and joe= greaaat

i love both of them in ISWAK... the series was too good..
    people please vote for ariel at www.favorstar.com

hi guys , ! i guess all of u here r Ariel's Fans
    even if u r not , i still want you guys visit join Ariel's International Fanclub
    let visit Ariel at www.ariel-lin.com

hi everyone i went to ariel's website and i listen to her song called Chacha .can anyone tell me where can i download the song thanks
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by julisha
    irie_nad, i agree with you. the japanese version is really funny, and even the stars look good together. i have watch the series for 10 times already. i just love KASHIWABARA so much!

i started the taiwan series but for the past two weeks i can't keep myself to go on watching coz i keep comparing the jap version to it, there's a lot of difference that makes me stop watching.

hopefully, after reading the good views and opinions of the others who had watched it already, i'll be able to finish the series soon!!!
    Me too!!! I totally love the Jap version, esp with kashiwabara in it! Like you, I was initially quite sceptical about the TW ver, coz I felt that it'll definitely not match up to the Jap one. But trust me, after watching, you see that its better in terms of storyline.

Its storyline is much closer to that of the Manga (click here for a detailed comparison), and the process of Irie Naoki (Zhishu) falling for Kotoko (Xiang Qin) is a much smoother had always felt that the Jap one was a lil weird. Rmb how she suddenly came back from uni and when she wanted to leave again, Naoki actually went to chase after her? Like since when did he fall for her? But in the tw ver, the process is much more gradual and the development of their relationship more believable. =) (Although I have to say, the final episode was a torture...kinda stupid..and only served to earn some advertising dollar for the tv station)

So go for it! See it as a totally new drama, and *try* not to compare. The two are quite different but its just as nice as the Jap one!

Finally finished watching ISWAK yesterday night, the drama is quite entertaining though abit draggy in the last few eps. Ariel looks so beautiful in her wedding grown, I was imbued when I saw it. Simply stunning! :P The last part of wedding scene where Ariel & Joe kissed was rather sweet too, really like their chemistry. Both of them are so comfortable with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    hi everyone i went to ariel's website and i listen to her song called Chacha .can anyone tell me where can i download the song thanks

You can request that song under the music section in Ariel's forum.

ha for me, i watched both the japanese and taiwan one, but i preferred the taiwan one.

give the taiwan one a try, its actually quite funny and lighthearted

the japanese one has cuter actors though, but the taiwanese version is more true to the manga.

does anyone have the link to the japanese version where i can download it or view it online?

OMgoshhh!!!!! I love this series!!! I've watched it 3 times already and it still makes me laugh my heart out. Their chemistry is very good and their looks perfectly fits the role. I fell in love with zhi shu rite after the drama. This drama is so popular that I found it being advertised in this newspaper in Florida and I kept it. I just can't wait until the sequel comes out. I just hope it's not such a disaster as MG2 was. It was very disappointing. I hope they can be a real couple in real life. I didn't realize it but guys do look better when they are really tall. I just bought the OST, I'm waiting for it to come. I can't WAIT!!!!
    "A couple is like a cup of wine. If both cups are full they would flood but if one is less than the other, they can pour over and make the better of the other."

Just watched a couple of episodes. It's pretty entertaining and i found most of the jokes and comical scenes pretty funny. I also love the ending theme, "E Zuo Ju" which i d/led and played several times..i like the singer, Wang Lan Yin's voice alot

The thing i cannot stand is Ariel's character and the guy's mother. How silly and bimbotic can they get..esp Ariel's character. She's so dumb to the point of annoyance but i found Ariel's acting pretty natural and convincing, alot better and more tolerable thn that very exaggerated girl in the original Japanese series..who was so stupid and overacted so much tt i stopped watching the series halfway eventhough the lead actor was pretty cute.

I thought the lead actor of this series, Joe Cheung was pretty good..his sulky and spoilt expression are pretty natural and i like the way he acts pissed off with Xiang Qin..i can just imagine his intolerance for a silly lass like her..he reminds me of Edison Chen at some angles and a younger version of Christopher Lee in others. I thought that the guy who admires Xiang Qin alot did a pretty good job as well. As annoying as he was, he provided alot of comic relief and i did feel somewhat sorry for his character.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-16-06 at 03:53 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

OMG I luv this series..just started watching it on youtube..but the quality isn't so great...T-T omg is it just me or does joe look like vic zhou from far away...anyways.they make a cute couple..can't wait for the sequel

This dramas is the best, the couple are very cute I adore Joe and Ariel, they are the cutest. I heard someone say, there will be a part 2, hopefully they do because I'm ready to watch it again. I hope it still remain the same cast and nothing bad actually happen to them except more funny parts. PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE PM me or tell us. I must know?

Talking I read something about it

Quote Originally Posted by WinteraV
    This dramas is the best, the couple are very cute I adore Joe and Ariel, they are the cutest. I heard someone say, there will be a part 2, hopefully they do because I'm ready to watch it again. I hope it still remain the same cast and nothing bad actually happen to them except more funny parts. PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE PM me or tell us. I must know?
    I believe I read somewhere about ISWAK 2. Pretty interesting. Unfortunately the writer died before she could finish writing the manga. But what I've read so far: XQ (Ariel) was with ZS (Joe) on an airplane. XQ met this other woman (about 20 yrs old) called Mary. Mary seems to be interested in ZS. XQ gets jealous. ZS is still quite mean to XQ and thinks marriage is nothing. He didn't even plan to get the marriage certificate. That's what I read so far.

News: The director will the same. At first, Ariel wanted to leave part 2 but fortunately, she decided to join and make the second part coming out around fall 2007. So the cast will be the same (at least for the lead ones)
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

Haha, that's great if the main lead could come back, hopefully the parents or the friends could come back, they are also what helped the couple out. Like mention, girl will still fall for ZS but I hope some guy will also fall for XQ, not to be mean but hopefully there will be some jealously ocure during the second sequence. I adore the dramas but its kinda upset how ZS treats her. Its just like dating game where everything started at 1% slowly up to 100%, hopefully it won't decrease. Heheh, sorry, well hopefully part 2 isn't too disapointing with the cast or story.

undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by WinteraV
    Haha, that's great if the main lead could come back, hopefully the parents or the friends could come back, they are also what helped the couple out. Like mention, girl will still fall for ZS but I hope some guy will also fall for XQ, not to be mean but hopefully there will be some jealously ocure during the second sequence. I adore the dramas but its kinda upset how ZS treats her. Its just like dating game where everything started at 1% slowly up to 100%, hopefully it won't decrease. Heheh, sorry, well hopefully part 2 isn't too disapointing with the cast or story.
    there is a guy who will make ZS jealous as hell in the manga version. their married life is just as funny as the first half with XQ getting upset with the girls chasing ZS if the series follows the japanese manga and it ends suddenly with the possibility of XQ being pregnant!!!! check the manga summary Itazura Na Kiss Manga Summary

I like ISWAK, it was very cool and funny..(though I have to admit I got annoyed with Ariel's lead, but only once in a while..) I think overall it is a great/funny series

Exclamation Comparison

Did anyone watch the japanese version? I just finished watching it, it is great but too short...

Japanese version (4.5)
    -the lead actress was too loud her expressions were way too exaggerated(plus she looked a bit funny)
    -the lead actor looked really good He portrayed the character really well
    -I notice that it didn't really follow the manga in some parts

Taiwanese version (5)
    -the lead actress was great
    -the lead actor was very good too...
    -almost followed the entire manga

LOL> I can't decide which one was better they were both sooo good, although I would have suggested choosing a better lead actress for Kotoko's role in the Japanese version. Ariel Lin portrayed the character just perfect.
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

how many yrs ago was this series?

it's from last year.

I love this drama too... Like xiang qin and zhishu. Can't wait for the second part to start. they are going to film it in feb 2007.

haha..... if they follow the manga... xiangqin will become a nurse to help zhishu..
    zhishu still very cold but he loves xiangqin very much..
    And there will be a guy falling fo xiangqin making the two of them arguing ...
    a jin ( the guy who likes xq in the first part ) will find another girl.

so excited..........