Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It All Started With A Kiss

Default It All Started With A Kiss

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S051420051001U/pic/020.jpg')

Main Characters:

Joe Cheung: Jiang Zhi Zhu

Ariel Lin: Yuan Xiang Qin

Summary:

(I'll just use the actor's names) Joe Cheung is a genius with an IQ of 200, he's smart, handsome and athletic, while Ariel is average in the looks, pretty dull and can't play sports at all. It's not hard to say that they are almost the opposite of each other. The series starts when they are in the last year of highschool, Ariel confesses to Joe that she likes him, but is rejected. That day, her house also collapses and she and her dad moves to her dad's highschool friend's house. To her surprise / delight and horror, her dad's bestfriend is no other than Joe 's father.

This is like a story of a girl chasing a guy.

it's pretty funny, the series is up to episode 8 (which will be playing tonight).

Any thoughts on it?
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

i love this series...Joe portrays his role very well..kinda cold toward Ariel...but at the same time..he worry about her and take care of her..as for Ariel..i love her..she and Joe have great chemistry...

this show looks quite nice......maybe i should watch it.....hmmmm......

I like this series a lot! In fact I thought MG was the greatest Taiwanese series....but IT STARTED with a Kiss is now my number1 T. Series.

Am so in love with JOE. He looks so much like EKIN CHENG

Quote Originally Posted by msfan
    this show looks quite nice......maybe i should watch it.....hmmmm......
    hehe i recommend it ^^ its soo cuute but sometimes i think the girl is a bit too pathetic =(

Default chinese title

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    hehe i recommend it ^^ its soo cuute but sometimes i think the girl is a bit too pathetic =(

hi everyone, i really want to watch this movie. Can someone provide me the chinese title of this movie or where i can buy/download?

thanks you so much!

wenipoo

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    hi everyone, i really want to watch this movie. Can someone provide me the chinese title of this movie or where i can buy/download?

thanks you so much!

wenipoo
    mmm.... i dont konw...

i dont think the full series is out yet. I believe episode 10 was out last week.... so i guess you'll have to wait awhile before you can buy it. download? i think d addicts has it. and i can't type the chinese characters becuase i dont konw how.

i think it is originated from a manga rite...??i've watched the series in japanese...starring by takashi kashiwabara..couple years ago....for me..this showin japanese is very funny and entertaining..but i'm not sure in taiwan..i'm looking forward to watch this series coz joe cheng is one of my fav taiwan's actors...

thank you so much. i found out the chinese title already.

mmm.... i dont konw...

i dont think the full series is out yet. I believe episode 10 was out last week.... so i guess you'll have to wait awhile before you can buy it. download? i think d addicts has it. and i can't type the chinese characters becuase i dont konw how.

Thumbs up

It's so funny! I absolutely love this serie! It makes me laugh, go awwww, and burst into tears.

Not to mention Ariel and Joe has great on screen chemistry and Joe is soo freakish hot.

i cant believe nobody has anything to talk about here. =( i mean this is such a nice nice serie!! i don't have time rightr now... but maybe later i'll post up summaries =)

ahhh!!! I've heard so much about this series and I think since its so popular in taiwan, sinagpore's gonna show it soon! Can;t wait. Well, I actually have the series in Jap, and I think its the bestest show ever...Not only is the plot great, I got to learn some jap from it too! haha...But then, is the chi version as nice?? Cos the xiang qin in the show doesn't look as (If I may put it this way) "dumb" and "blur" aka baka-ish (as zhishu always calls her) as the xiang qian is in the Jap version...so issit as nice?

Quote Originally Posted by karened
    ahhh!!! I've heard so much about this series and I think since its so popular in taiwan, sinagpore's gonna show it soon! Can;t wait. Well, I actually have the series in Jap, and I think its the bestest show ever...Not only is the plot great, I got to learn some jap from it too! haha...But then, is the chi version as nice?? Cos the xiang qin in the show doesn't look as (If I may put it this way) "dumb" and "blur" aka baka-ish (as zhishu always calls her) as the xiang qian is in the Jap version...so issit as nice?
    oh believe me, the xiang qin in the taiwan version is EXTREMELY dumb and blur-ish. sometimes.. i cant stand her so dumb! but that her character right? cant be helped.

I can't believe this thread is so.... not popular. This show is the hottest show hitting Taiwan at the moment, with millions of obsessed Ariel and Joe fans!

Anyways, it airs every Sunday, and this Sunday will be episode 16. First the show was going to stop at episode 13, then 16, but with the overwhelming popularity of the show, they're going to pull it to 20 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by irie^nad
    i think it is originated from a manga rite...??i've watched the series in japanese...starring by takashi kashiwabara..couple years ago....for me..this showin japanese is very funny and entertaining..but i'm not sure in taiwan..i'm looking forward to watch this series coz joe cheng is one of my fav taiwan's actors...
    Yes, like many others on this thread, I saw the Japanese version too and absolutely love it. The leading girl's eyes are so large, reminding me of Xiao Yan Zi and the character was so similar to Xiao Yan Zi too.

In the Jap version, the girl's called Qin Zi (Kokiko?) and the guy's Rujiang Zhishu. The other girl acting as the evil, stuck-up smart girlfriend of Zhishu looks pretty good too, but Qin Zi got my heart.

Hey where can we get the japanese version? is there eng sub? can i get the japanese title?

i think the lead guy in this movie look kinda old for the role and he is not cute, at least to me.

i think i downloaded episode 18 but just dont feel like watchin it after watchin all those korean series

so can anyone tell me did that zhi su guy go out with that girl with straight and long hair(think shes called white somethin somethin)

so funni that shan chin girl has the same last name as my mom and that zhi su guy has the same last name as my dad

It looks kinda........ cute? perhaps.
    ---------------------------------

Hello, anyone have the theme video?

oh believe me, the xiang qin in the taiwan version is EXTREMELY dumb and blur-ish. sometimes.. i cant stand her so dumb! but that her character right? cant be helped.
    man I take back my words. Its a good show. =)