Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre translations

“Thinking that, I said: “If I can wound you in thirteen hits, is my master really going to come, Reverend?” “A monk will not lie,” he said. “Although you give your word, how do you know that he will surely show up?” I asked. He replied: “He told me that himself.”

“I delivered the twelfth blow to him swiftly like a lightning before he finished towards his stomach. I was sure that he would not have the time to use the Diamond Body Protection Art!”

“Unexpectedly, that art can be used freely according to the user’s intention. As soon as my fist touched his stomach, the internal energy from the Diamond Body Protection Art was already filling his whole body. I suddenly felt the sky was spinning and the earth turned upside down. My stomach felt like it was going to explode. I staggered back for about seven steps. I could only stand straight after my back hit a tree.”

“My heart was shattered and suddenly I thought of a devious plan. “That’s it!” I shouted, “It is so difficult to avenge my family. What is the use of Xie Xun living any longer in this world?” while saying that, I raised my hand and aimed to hit my own head.”

“Devious! How crafty!” WuJi exclaimed. “But godfather, don’t you think your it is too cruel?”

“What do you mean?” asked CuiSan,

“That Reverend will try to prevent godfather killing himself and lower his guard,” WuJi replied. “Godfather must be planning to deliver his last blow while that Reverend lowers his guard. But he is so kind towards you and godfather should not hurt him, should he?”

CuiSan and SuSu were very surprised. They know that WuJi is a very bright kid. However, they never expected him to see through Xie Xun devious scheme instantly. They are considered to be smart and have a lot of experience in WuLin. But when it comes to the speed of thinking, they are still a step behind that kid.

Talking Here I go!!!

Sadness was seen on Xie Xun's face. After taking a deep breath, he said in hoarse voice,"True, I wanted to actually misuse the kindness of Kong Jian Ta Shi. Your guess is correct Wuji. Even though my move is actually a mean move, but at the time I moved my hand to hit on my head, I was facing grace danger. If I did not hit with all my energy, Kong Jian would se trough my trick and would not try to help me."
    "Of the 13 moves given to me, there is was only 1 left. The '7 damages fists' is indeed powerful but it has been proven that it cannot defeat Diamond Body Protection Art which is protecting his body. As a result, I will not be able to defeat him with just normal attacks, thus preventing me from actually getting my revenge. I was like someone gambling. At that moment, I was throwing the dice for the last time. I hitted my head with all my energy. If Kong Jian did not help, my head will be crushed. Well, if I cannot be avanged, I might as well be dead."
    "Seeing where my hand was heading, Kong Jian Ta Shi exclaimed,'Hey! Don't...!' After that, he immediately warded of my arm. It was at that moment that I punched with my left hand towards his chest. My puch hit its target.This time Kong Jian was not cautious. A human body consisting of flesh and blood will not be able to withstand such powerful attack of the '7 damaging fists'. Without a sound, the noble priest collapsed to the ground."
    "I was observing him for a while when my conscience suddenly made me felt full of regret. I hugged him and cried loudly. 'Kong Jian Ta Shi, Xie Xun does not you very well but he is more contemptible than pigs and dogs!' I said in a hoarse voice.
    The 3 of them did not say a word at all. They all felt so sad at the demise of such a noble priest.
    "Seeing me crying, Kong Jian Ta Shi smiled," Xie Xun continued. "He tried to entertain me by saying,'Every human being in this world has to return to the netherworld. You don't have to be so sad. Your teacher will soon be here and you must face him in calmness.' "
    "This advise made me realise something. After dealing the 13 blows, my energy can be considered finished. When facing a formidable foe, I cannot be too sad because this can dampen the spirit. I immediately sat crossed legged and controlled my breathing. After quite a while, my teacher still had not showed up. I glanced at Kong Jian Ta Shi. From his face, I can tell that he was puzzled too."
    "At that moment, Kong Jian Ta Shi's breath was weakening. He then looked at me while saying,'No..... I... don't... believe it... Something must have prevented him fom showing up.' "
    "I was rather worried at that moment. 'You lied to me!' I shouted. 'You lied to me until I killed you. Now my teacher is nowhere to be seen!' "
    "He shook his head. 'I did not lie to you,' he said. 'I feel sorry for you.' "
    "In haste, I mocked him some more. After mocking him for a while, I was surprised by the truth. If he had lied to me, the lie just costed him his life and this did not bring any benefit to him at all, I thought. Furthermore, after sacrificing his life, he still apologized to me."
    "I was so humiliated and knealt next to him. 'Ta Shi, do you have any unfulfilled wishes?' I asked in a hoarse voice. 'Say it and I will certainly fulfill it,' "
    "He smiled while whispering to me,'I only hope that the next time you try to kill someone, hink of me,' "
    "Kong Jian Ta Shi was not a monk with powerful martial arts but he was also a person who is wise and has wisdom to understand my feelings. He understood that if he asked me to end this emnity, I would not do it. He knew that such a request would be useless. Therefore, heonly requested me to remember of his sacrifices whenever I wanted to kill someone."
    " 'Er d'i (Little brother), when you were fighting with me in the boat, I did not take your life because I suddenly thought of Kong Jian Ta Shi."
    Cui Shan was very shocked. He had never thought that his life was saved by a priest who has passed away. He took a deep breath while admiring and respecting the deceased monk.
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

Good job partner! Here is my share:

“Godfather, why did you have an internal energy contest with dad?” WuJi asked.

“They were only playing around to see whose internal energy was bigger,” SuSu replied

That kid was not satisfied. “Godfather,” he said again, “Were you already blind at that time?”

“WuJi! DON’T SPEAK NONSENSE!” SuSu barked.

Xie Xun smiled. “No, I was not blind at that time,” he replied. “Why do you ask?”

WuJi continued: “If that is the case, it was very possible that dad could not beat godfather. So, mom helped dad and blinded your eyes.”
    “WuJi!” CuiSan and SuSu barked at the same time. WuJi was terrified and he did not dare to open his mouth again.

“You cannot scare him like that,” Xie Xun said, “WuJi, you guessed right. What made you think that way?”

That kid eyed his parents and stammered: “I…I…”

“You are right,” the godfather said. “Your dad could not defeat me at that time and your mom interfered, thus blinded my eyes. However, that incident happened a long time ago and the one at fault was me. I am not angry at all. Did you hear it from your mom?”

He knew that SuSu would never tell the incident to WuJi, but he asked that question so that CuiSan and SuSu could not stop WuJi’s explanation.

“No! Mom and dad have never told me before,” WuJi answered. “A few days ago, mom told me that she would like to teach me how to throw the golden needle, but in the end she decided not to. I suspected that dad had forbidden mom to do so because he was afraid it would remind godfather of the past.”

Xie Xun laughed. “Brother, sister, our son is five times smarter than me and ten times smarter than you two,” he said happily and proudly, “Hmm…! I cannot imagine how smart he will be in the future.”

Unconsciously, CuiSan and SuSu held WuJi’s hand tightly. They were overjoyed, but that happiness was mixed with worry. CuiSan was worried that WuJi might strayed out of the righteouss path because of his intelligence. SuSu was worried that her son would not live long.

Talking Have I been gone for that long? Sorry!

This may not be much but here goes. I've yet to settle down yet!

"Godfather," Wuji said while laughing. "By saying so, are you implying that you are 2 times cleverer than mum and dad?"
    "More than 2 times," Xie Xun answered, followed by a loud laugh.
    "Godfather, what about that old monk? Can his life still be saved?" Wuji asked.
    Xie Xun took a very deep breath. "No, he could not be saved anymore," came the reply. "His breathing became weaker as the time passes by. I tried my very best to apply pressure on his 'Leng tayhiat' acupoint while using my internal energy to try to save him. Suddenly he took a very deep breath and whispered to me,'Is your teacher not here yet?' 'Not yet!' I replied. 'Then he will come anymore,' he added.'"
    " 'Ta Shi (Reverend), calm yourself,' I said. I promise that I will never kill anymore to fish him out. To find him, I will travel around the world."
    "He nodded and said in stutteringly, 'Good good....... It is such a pity that your martial arts can match him yet........... unless unless............'
    "Until that moment, his voice became inaudible. I put my ears towards his mouth. A second later, he said, 'Unless.......... you can find the Dragon Sabre........ which has a sec........' Until then, he ran out of breath and passed away."
    It is now that Cui San and Su Su understand the reason why their godbrother wanted to break the secret of the Dragon Sabre, the reason he can behave sometimes like a savage beast and sometimes very sad. It is on this very night that they managed to actually find out about Xie Xun's history.
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.