Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre translations

Default Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre translations

This is the translation of the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre by Jin Yong from the Bahasa Indonesia. The Indonesian text was taken from the Indozone.net and all credit is given to Pepe Haliwell. I will be translating this together with my partner williamlcb.

I cannot promise a very consistent update everyday, but I will try my very best to provide some update every week. Due to the difference in chapter numbering I will simply call my first translation here Chapter 12 part 1, Chapter 12 part 2 and so on. I will start from the time when Zhang WuJi is in the Ice-Fire island. The earlier translation I believe has been done by Meh. Please look it up in the forum.

Some of the names given here are in Hokkianese. Should you know the chinese name, you are more than welcome to pm me or william. All suggestions and critics are welcome.

Some characters:

Yin SuSu
    Zhang CuiSan
    Zhang WuJi
    Xie Xun (King of Gold Lion)
    Yin Tian Zheng (King of White Eagle)
    Zhang SanFeng
    Zhou ZhiRuo
    ZhaoMing
    Last edited by byelnats; 11-19-05 at 04:41 AM.

Chapter 12 part 2

CuiSan and WuJi laughed when they heard that.

Xie Xun did not laugh. Her expression changed and he whispered: “I still remember clearly what has happened that night like it was yesterday. I was sitting on a rock and practicing my internal energy. I was also practicing the 7-damages-fist. Brother, you have never seen the 7-damages-fist. Do you want to see it?”

“That stance must be really powerful,” said SuSu “Big brother, why didn’t you look for first hero Song?”

“If it is not powerful, how can it be called 7-damages-fist?” Xie Xun said smilingly and he strolled towards a big tree. He raised his hand and hit the tree while shouting loudly.

It was expected that with Xie Xun’s internal energy, even though he could not pulverize the tree, he would at least be able to break a branch or two. But unexpectedly the tree did not even sway and its skin was still intact. SuSu was regretful and thought: “After staying here for 9 years, big brother’s skills have gotten worse. That is to be expected since he had not trained at all.” But even though her heart was sad, she cheered happily.

“Sister, your cheer does not come from the bottom of your heart,” Xie Xun said. “You think my martial arts skills are not great like before, right?”

“Well, four of us are stranded in this uninhabited island. There is no need to practice martial arts anymore,” SuSu replied.

“Brother, can you see how powerful my punch is?” Xie Xun asked while ignoring SuSu.

“It was a very powerful strike. I don’t understand why not even a single leaf falls off the tree,” replied CuiSan. “I think even WuJi can swing a branch or two.”

“I can!” WuJi yelled cheerfully and he ran towards the tree and punched it. Indeed, that tree trembled. The couple was overjoyed because their son had such a huge energy. They looked at Xie Xun and waiting for an explanation.

Xie Xun smiled and said: “Three days from now every leaf will wither and after seven days the tree will perish. I have cut the artery of the tree.”

There you are. My very first translation. Well, this is my first attempt. Please point out any mistake so that I can correct it. More translation coming soon. But now, it is time to hit the sack.

Exclamation Wah so fast!

Wah so fast! Can't wait to have the time to help along! Go go! Now you made me want to join along in this. Here goes!

Zhang Cui San and his wife were startled and puzzled. Nevertheless, the both of them did not doubt the truth of the statement because their sworn brother has never lied before.
    Xie Xun suddenly took the Dragon Sabre and chopped the branch that he just hit using the 7 damages fists. The branch fell to the ground with a loud thud.
    "Come and see," Xie Xun said. "All of you can see the greatness of the 7 damages fists."
    Cui San, Wuji and Su Su immediately rushed to examine the tree. It seems that the 'heart' of the tree is already broken. Besides that, there is a mixture of crushed and broken 'veins', a sign that the fists contain various types of energy. Cui San and Su Su were very impressed after examining the tree.
    "Ta ge (big brother), today you have broadened Xiao Di's(little brother's) eye," Cui San said.
    "There are 7 kinds of energy in my fists," Xie Xun said proudly. "Strong energy, weak energy in strong energy, strong energy in weak energy and etc. An opponent may be able to block the 1st energy but unable to block the 2nd energy. Those who can block the 2nd will be unable to block the 3rd energy and so forth. That is the name '7 damages fists' got its name from. Huh! Huh! You might say that the '7 damages fists' is too cruel."
    "Yi Fu (god father), can you pass down the '7 damages fists' to me?" Wuji asked.
    "I cannot," Xie Xun answered while shaking his head that it disapointed Wuji.
    "Wuji, you are really frantic!" Su Su said. "You have to wait until you have very high martial arts before you can actually ask that question to you Yi Fu."
    "No way! I cannot pass this down to you," Xie Xun said. "In every human's body, there is not only Yin and Yang (positive and negative) but also 5 elements: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. For instance, the lung's element is metal, the kidney's element is water, the liver's element is earth and etc. The faster someone trains himself in the '7 damages fists', the faster the vital parts in the stomach will be injured. This injury turns worse as the person's ability increases. The 7 damages will injure him first before injuring his opponent. This is the reason why I can turn crazy is because of praticing these fists."
    Cui San and Su Su were shocked. It only at that moment that the 2 of them know the reason why Xie Xun who was skilled in literary and martial arts can bahave like a wild animal at times.
    Last edited by williamlcb; 11-19-05 at 08:41 AM. Reason: To support my partner!
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

Quote Originally Posted by byelnats
    There you are. My very first translation. Well, this is my first attempt. Please point out any mistake so that I can correct it. More translation coming soon. But now, it is time to hit the sack.
    Thank you.

Which edition is this? As far as i know, the indonesian translations of JY works are mostly from first edition.

Talking You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    Thank you.

Which edition is this? As far as i know, the indonesian translations of JY works are mostly from first edition.
    This is actually the 1st edition. Hope you enjoy your time in this thread. Anyway, more translations will be on the way from me but only after my finals are over. So please bear my inconsistencies for a while since my finals are actually on the 25th this month.
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

it should be the first edition. KUTGW guys. and yo byelnats, its been a long time since i saw u...

Continuing from where my partner williamlcb left:

“If I learnt the 7-damages-fist when I have attained an internal energy as high as Reverent Kong Jian or Zhang SanFeng from Wudang, perhaps I would not be wounded,” added Xie Xun. “I have ignored every consequence because I was too driven by thirst for revenge as soon as possible. I got my hand on the 7-damages-fist manual from Kong Tong clan after I had killed seven people. I trained hurriedly because I was afraid my teacher was going to die and I could not take revenge on him. After I realized that I had an internal wound, everything was too late. I never asked why nobody in Kong Tong clan learnt this stance. Beside that, the 7-damages-fist has a powerful and fearful quality and for me, it was a big advantage. SuSu, do you understand what I mean?”

SuSu thought for a second. “Does big brother mean the 7-damages-fist is similar to the Lightning Hand martial arts?” asked SuSu.

“Exactly!” he answered. “Sister, you are very smart. My teacher was nicknamed the Lightning Hand and his martial arts are like storm and thunder. If I hit using the 7-damages-fist, he will think that I attack him with his martial arts. He will underestimate it and by the time he realizes it, it will be too late for him. Brother, don’t say that I’m devious and mean. My teacher is a very careful and mean person. If I don’t use poison to fight poison, I will never quench my thirst for revenge.
    Hai! Brother, I have talked off the topic too much. I forgot to tell you about Reverend Kong Jian. That night, after I finished practicing the 7-damages-fist, I departed to look for the First Hero Song.

“When I was jumping out of the wall and before I landed, somebody tapped my shoulder. I was really surprised with the fact that somebody could touch my body that easily. WuJi, imagine if that guy tapped my shoulder using the internal energy, I would have been wounded badly. I turned around as soon as I landed on the ground. I felt somebody tapped on my back again and he was sighing: “The sea of misery is without boundary, to look back is to see the shore.”

WuJi laughed happily. “Godfather,” he said. “Was that guy playing around with you?” CuiSan and SuSu had guessed that the guy was Reverend Kong Jian.

“I was so shocked at that time and my body felt cold,” Xie Xun continued. “A person with such a high level of martial arts could easily take my life away. However, his words were full of benevolence. As soon as I turned around, I saw a reverend that wore white robe and stood about four spears away from me. His lightness kung fu was really amazing.”

“I could only think that the person that stood in front of me was a vengeful ghost of my victim at that time. I thought that because in my opinion a human could never move at such speed. My courage came back while thinking about it and I yelled: “Vengeful ghost! Go away! I’m not even afraid of heaven and earth and I’m not afraid of you either!”

“That reverend folded his hands and said: “Master Xie, Kong Jian pays his respect.” I was jolted when I heard ‘Kong Jian’. I have long heard about the Four Grand Reverends of Shaolin. Reverend Kong Jian is the leader of the Four Grand Reverends Shalin. It is not surprising that he has a very high martial arts skill.”

Yo siegefried. How is it going buddy? I will talk to u in MSN when we meet there. Take care for now.

Talking Go go go!

Keep up the good work! Your partner will catch up with you after he settled some unsettled and urgent matters in the real world (Jiang Hu). No need to wait for me. I will catch up with you soon! How is my translation so far? Hope it's ok!
    Last edited by williamlcb; 11-20-05 at 03:23 AM.

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

Quote Originally Posted by williamlcb
    Keep up the good work! Your partner will catch up with you after he settled some unsettled and urgent matters in the real world (Jiang Hu). No need to wait for me. I will catch up with you soon! How is my translation so far? Hope it's ok!
    keep on going.....its good
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Managed to translate a bit last night. Sorry for the short translation. Been busy with my lab report. Here we go:

CuiSan and SuSu started to feel uneasy when they heard this because they knew that Kong Jian was going to perish by Xie Xun’s hand in thirteen stances.

After sometime, Xie Xun continued: “I watched him carefully and said: Am I in the presence of Reverend Kong Jian from Shaolin? He replied: That’s right, I am Kong Jian from Shaolin. I said: You and I do not know each other, but why did you make fun of me? Kong Jian said: I do not dare to make fun of you, sir. I just want to know where you intend to go. I said: Wherever I want to go, it has nothing to do with you! He sighed and said quietly: You want to kill the First Hero Song of Wudang, do you not? I was surprised again.”

“He studied me with sharp eyes and said: You want to do something that will shake WuLin (Martial arts community) to force the Lightning Hand, Cheng Kun out of hiding and you want to take revenge on him….I was stunned. I have never told my teacher’s despicable deed to anybody and my teacher never reveals it.”
    “I was shivering when I heard my teacher’s name. I said to him: If the honorable sir can tell me where to find him, I am willing to become your slave. He sighed again and said regretfully: Cheng Kun has indeed committed a very grave sin. However, in your rampage, you have killed so many people and it is a very grave sin as well.”

“I grumbled and I really wanted to tell him off. But I know that I am not his match, so while holding my anger I said: I did all that because I did not have any choice. Cheng Kun is hiding and I cannot find him.”

“He nodded his head several times and said: I understand, I totally understand your predicament. Your heart has been really hurt and you have no means to ease the pain. However, the First Hero Song is the first disciple of Zhang SanFeng and if you assassinate him it will become an enormous problem.”

“I smiled bitterly. “That is exactly my intention,” I replied. The bigger the problem is, the better it is because it can then force Cheng Kun out of his hideout.”

“After that Kong Jian said: Sir, it is true that if you kill the First Hero Song, Cheng Kun will have to come out of his hiding. However, the Cheng Kun you know has already changed. To be honest, you skill is still below his skill. You cannot beat him no matter what.”

“Cheng Kun is my master. I know his skill better than you do.”

“That is not what I mean. Cheng Kun has become a disciple of a great martial artist and he has improved remarkably for the past three years. Although you are well versed in the 7-damages-fist stance from Kong Tong clan, you will not be able to hurt him.”

“I was shocked for the umpteenth time. Reverend Kong Jian has never met me before, but he knows what I have been doing very well. I looked at him with bulging eyes. After I had calmed myself, I asked: “How do you know.” He replied: “Cheng Kun told me about it himself.””

Cool well done, williamlcb

I'll say I'm very happy to see your translation posted here. And find it very interesting indeed.
    Willing to see your new post... go on!
    Last edited by Bessie; 11-22-05 at 01:58 AM.

Yeah! Finally managed to finish Chapter 12 part 2. Here we go:

CuiSan, SuSu and WuJi let out a surprise noise.

“Are you surprised? I was even more surprised. I jumped back and yelled: How does he know? Kong Jian replied quietly: He had been watching you for several years. He was always in disguise. That’s why you did not recognize him. IMPOSSIBLE! I bellowed. IMPOSSIBLE! I will recognize him even if he has turned to ashes.”

“Kong Jian shook his head and said kindly: Sir, you are not a careless man. However, you are too consumed with the thought of revenge; it will cloud your judgement. You are in the light and he is in the dark. No wonder you cannot recognize him.”

“I could not believe what he said. Reverend Kong Jian is a benevolent reverend who is very famous. It was impossible that he would lie. “If that is the case, won’t that be better for him to stab me from the back?” I said. “If he wanted to kill you, he could do so easily” replied Kong Jian. He said again “Sir, you have tried two times to take revenge on him, but you were defeated both times. If he really wanted to kill you, why didn’t he kill you then? When you tried to steal the 7-damages-fist manual, you had an internal energy match with the three elders from Kong Tong clan. As you know, that clan has five elders. Where were the other two then? Why did the other two not fight you? If the five elders fought you together, did you think you would survive?”

“I was bewildered once again. That’s true. I knew that when I wounded three of the elders, the other two were injured as well. That had puzzled me endlessly. Did the two elders fight with each other? Was I helped by somebody with high martial arts skill? Now, after I heard what Reverend Kong Jian said, I asked myself: Did the two elders get wounded by Cheng Kun?”

CuiSan and SuSu are experienced people in WuLin. They heard a lot of bizarre stories in WuLin, but they never heard one as bizarre as this one. After living together for so long with Xie Xun, they know that Xie Xun is not only strong, but also smart. However, looks like Cheng Kun is more cunning that his disciple.

“Big brother,” SuSu asked “Is it true that the two elders of Kong Tong clan were wounded by your master?”

Xie Xun nodded and answered “It is true. I have asked the same question to Kong Jian. “Sir, did you see their face at that time?” he asked. I did not reply immediately and tried to recall. Then I said: The Kong Tong elders were indeed wounded by my teacher.” I remembered that they were laying on the ground, their face was full with red dots. That showed that they attacked using soft energy, but had been hit backed with Lightning Hand stance. As far as what I know, the only other cause of red dots in a face is chicken pox, but I had just met the five elders and all of them were healthy. I also know that the only one who knows the Lightning Hand stance is my teacher and me.”

Kong Jian nodded again. He sighed and said: “You teacher has committed a grave sin when he was drunk. He was really ashamed and remorseful when he woke up from his drunken state. You looked for him two times to kill him, but he refrained from killing you on both occasions. He did not even want to hurt you. After that he was shadowing you and he had helped you out of disaster for three times.”

“I suddenly remembered that there were two times when I escaped danger miraculously beside the fight with elders of Kong Tong clan.”

“Reverend Kong Jian then continued: He does not dare to ask for your forgiveness because he knows that his sin is very grave. He only hopes that you will be able to forgive and forget as time passes. Unexpectedly, the trouble you caused became bigger and bigger and you killed more and more people. If you killed the First Hero Song today, a very big disaster cannot be avoided.”

“After hearing that I said: Alright, I will not look for the First Hero Song, but I hope Reverend will ask my master to come and see me. Reverend Kong Jian replied: He is too ashamed to meet with you and he does not dare to meet you as well. Beside that, not that I look down upon you, even though you meet with your teacher, you won’t be able to do anything. His skill is way above you. I don’t think you will be able to avenge your family.”

“I was really pissed and said: “Reverend is a holy and fair man. Do you want me to end this matter just like that?” He looked at me with pity.”

“”I can feel your misery, sir,” he said. “However, you must remember that your master committed his crime when he was drunk and he never actually had any ill intentions. He also feels really ashamed and regretful. That’s why, I request your understanding by taking the master-disciple relationship in the past into consideration.”

“I held my temper and said quietly: “If I can’t kill him this time, let him kill me. If I can’t avenge my family, I don’t want to live any longer in this world.”

“Kong Jian looked at me sadly. He stood there without saying anything for a long time. “Sir,” he said quietly “your master’s martial arts skill now is very different than before. You won’t be able to kill him even though you have mastered the 7-damages-fist. If you don’t believe me, why don’t you try it on me?”

“Reverend and I do not have any dispute, I won’t dare to injure Reverend.” I said. Although I am weak, I don’t think it will be easy to fight the 7-damages-fist.” Hearing my reply, he studied me for a while and said steadily: Sir, let’s have a bet. Your master had killed 13 of your family members. You can hit me 13 times. If you are able to wound me, I won’t poke my nose into this business again and your teacher will come out to see you. But if you can’t injure me, you have to abandon all your desire for revenge. What do you think sir? Are you in?”

“I didn’t answer right away. I know this reverend has a very high martial arts skill. Although the 7-damages-fist is very powerful, it may not be enough to wound him. If I can’t hurt him, I won’t be able to get my revenge.”

“Kong Jian then said: Now I will talk openly with you. After I involve myself in this matter, I won’t allow you to kill innocent people in WuLin anymore. If from now on you stop that evil deed, I will forget all that you have done in the past.”

“Sir, you are looking for your enemy to get revenge. Do you thing the family and disciples of the people that you killed won’t look for you to get revenge as well?”

“I was really angry when I heard that. “Alright, I will hit you 13 times!” I shouted. If you cannot stand it, Reverend please yell right away. A true man will not break a promise. If you lose, Reverend has to tell my teacher to see me.”

“Kong Jian smiled and said: Sir, you can start anytime you are ready. Seeing his small body, white hairs and benevolent face, I felt bad hitting him. That’s why I only used one third of my power in my first punch.”

“Godfather,” WuJi said, “Did you use the 7-damages-fist?”

“No,” he replied. “I used Pek lek Chioe that was taught by my master. Reverend Kong Jian’s body was shaking when hit. He stepped back one step. I underestimated him and I thought that only one third of my power already shook him. I predicted that if I use the 7-damages-fist, three punches were all I needed to kill him. I increased the power in my second punch. His body was trembling and he stepped back one step once again. The third hit also produced same result.”

“I actually felt surprised. I already increased my power in my third hit, but he could still stand it as if it was nothing. Beside that, I was surprised that his body did not let out an internal energy to counter my assault.”

“I quickly realized that I needed my whole power to knock him out. However, if I use all of my power, he will surely die or at least injured heavily. Although I am a mean and cruel person, I have much respect towards Reverend Kong Jian who is willing to sacrifice himself for other people. I then said: Reverend, you received my attack without countering. I don’t have the heart to hit you again. You have been hit three times. Alright, I promise that I will not go looking for the First Hero Song of WuDang.”

“What about your intention to get revenge from Cheng Kun?” He asked. I replied angrily: “I and Cheng Kun cannot live together under the Heaven. It’s him or me who will die.” I was silent for a second and continued: “But after Reverend came to me tonight and to give you a face I promise that I will not kill friends from the Martial Arts Community. I will only take revenge on Cheng Kun and his family!”

He folded his hands and said: “I thank you on behalf of Martial Arts Community, but I have decided to end this bitter dispute. You still have ten punches, please continue.”

I counted my options. It is better if I use the 7-damages-fist to force my master out. Fortunately, I am now well versed in that stance. I can control the magnitude of the power freely. Therefore, I think I will be able to control the power so that it won’t kill that kind reverend. Thinking about that, I said: “Alright” and immediately sent the 7-damages-fist. As soon as my fist touched his chest, his chest was pressed and he moved a step forward.”

WuJi clapped his hands. “Really strange!” He chuckled. “This time the old reverend stepped forward instead of retreated.”

“Big brother, didn’t Reverend Kong Jian meet your fist head on with King Kong Body stance from Shaolin?” CuiSan asked.

Xie Xun nodded a few times. “Brother, you are really knowledgeable,” he praised. “That’s right, Reverend Kong Jian used that phenomenal stance. This time, his body let out counter power that turned my stomach upside down. I understood that Reverend Kong Jian was forced to use that stance. If not, he would not be able to stand the 7-damages-fist. I have long heard that the King Kong Body stance from Shaolin is one of the 5 heavenly stances in Martial Arts Community. Now I understand fully the frightening power of that stance. I immediately sent the fifth punch using soft energy. He faced it again by moving a step forward and I used the internal energy to purge the soft energy that turned back towards me….”

“Godfather,” WuJi interrupted his godfather’s story, “That old Reverend has broken his promise. He promised not to hit back, but why did he return your soft energy?”

Xie Xun patted WuJi’s head and explained kindly: “After I hit him for the fifth time, Reverend Kong Jian said: “Sir, I never expected the 7-damages-fist to be this powerful. If I did not use my internal power to defend myself, I would not be able to stand it.”

“It does not matter.” I replied. “I’m thankful with the fact that Reverend did not hit back using a punch.”

I sent the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth punch consecutively. Kong Jian was really skillful. He accepted every punch calmly and what was more shocking, he could predict the power that I used.”

“Look out!” I shouted while delivering my tenth punch.”

Continued to Chapter 13 part 1

the King Kong Body Stance is an english translation I took out from the HSDS comic published in North America. I will try my best to translate some more this week of Chapter 13 part 1. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Default Chapter 13 part 1

Hey folks, me already back from settling jiang hu business. so I can give quite a few updates for a while.

He nodded his head a few times before a few steps forward.
    "In my 10th attack, I used all of my energy and I retreated a few steps backwards because of the collision of tremendous energy. I could not lok at my own face."
    "However, I know that my looks very pale now like paper, Kong Jian Ta Shi is taking strong and broken breaths. 'Xie Shi Zi, you must rest first before dealing the 11th blow,' he said. I am not the kind of person who is shy to admit defeat but nevertheless, I could not bear to deal any more blows at that moment."
    Cui San and Su Su looked at Xie Xun feeling tension.
    "God father, you have better not deal anymore blows," Wuji said suddenly.
    "Why?" Xie Xun asked.
    "That old monk has a very kind heart," came the reply. "If you end up wounding him, you would feel bad. If you end up wounding yourself, the whole action will not bring any benefit to you at all."
    Cui San and Su Su glanced at each other. They were happy that Wuji is already that far sighted even at this tender age. Cui San was evidently the happier one. This is proof that his son has a rightous character and is able to differentiate between right and wrong.
    Xie Xun took a deep breath. "Yes, though I have lived for decades, my mind and way of thinking still cannot be compared with this young boy," he said with regret. "At that time, I was keen getting my revenge. Nothing mattered much to me at all. I felt that if I manage to deal another 3 more blows, one of us will be dead or at least deeply wounded. Nevertheless, I did not care. I gathered all of my energy and got ready to deal the 11th blow. This time he jumped until my fist was aimed at his chest while yielding. I then understood his noble intention. He was afraid that if I hit on his chest, I would not be able to resist his internal energy. However, by yielding, he was suffering. After hitting him, there were wrinkles around his forehead as if he was resisting pain.
    "For a while, I observed him with a question on my mind. 'Ta Shi, my teacher has commited a heinous sin and only deserves death,' I said in a touched tone. 'Why are you willing to actually sacrifice your precious life to help this sinful man?' "
    "He did not answer immediately. For a few seconds, he stood straight and regulated his breathing. After a while, he opened his mouth and laughed bitterly while saying, '2 more blows........ and this emnity.......... will soon be over.' After hearing that, my mind suddely realised something from my memory. It seems that he cannnot speak while using his energy to use 'Diamond ody Protection Art' . Why don't I lure him into talking and attack him when he least expect it?"
    Last edited by williamlcb; 11-26-05 at 02:45 AM.

Good job partner! I will try to help very soon.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

hi guys, sorry for interupting, IIRC meh translation already covered the ice-fire island chapter. You probably confused with the chapter arrangement of first and second edition. The last translation by Meh is the parting of ZSF and ZWJ where ZZR followed ZSF to wudang while ZWJ going to meet Divine Doctor of the Butterfly Valley - Elder Hu to cure the cold poison.

Default This is the mail that just came in. Read it partner!

Hey William:

Thanks for the translation!

By the way, to save you some trouble, HSDS has been translated up to the early part of Chapter 11.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthr...87&page=8&pp=20

Maybe you might like to continue from there in order to avoid duplication of effort on your part?

-----------------

Here are a few text suggestions... feel free to include or not include at your own discretion

Xie Xun's title reads more fluently in English as 'Golden-Haired Lion King'

Yin Tienzheng's title could be amended to 'White-Browed Eagle King'.

The body protection art used by Kongjian may be interpreted as 'Diamond Body Protection Art'.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info Patudo

Exclamation Attention!

Quote Originally Posted by byelnats
    Good job partner! I will try to help very soon.
    You had better. Indonesian is not actually my strength. I feel as if there are lots and lots of mistakes I made in the process of translating.

As for those who claimed that the translation my partner and I have just done has been completed by someone else, thank you very much. Nevertheless, I feel that there are certain cleary seen differences between the 1st and 2nd edition. so me thinks my partner and I would continue on where are translating now.

I will partner, I will . I'm just trying to find time (I am tutoring english right now). Don't worry, you do just fine. Yeah, I think we should continue from here, but thank's for the info Atlantean and Patudo.