Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: In your opinion, which is the worst MediaCorp/TCS drama you've seen?

Default In your opinion, which is the worst MediaCorp/TCS drama you've seen?

there are so many.... esp in recent years.

i saw a bit of rainbow connection and it's pretty lame. I also dislike portrait of a family and double happiness, amongst others.

Rainbow connection is not a very good show, but not exactly terrible either, at least I don't get totally pissed when I see it on television.

The worse tv show, hmm... tough question, there are so many bad shows that it is hard to decide. The most recent one would be the still ongoing Portraits of Home, the runner ups would be all the family oriented dramas in recent.

u know, i realised that this is not a very good question... cos the really bad ones don't even deserve a place in our memory...

but i do rem a few ridiculous ones, too bizarre to forget... including:

- The Unbeatables 2 & 3 (bizarre beyond description, gambling in virtual reality???)
    - Rising Expectations (Chang He, where the so-called long river is just Singapore River)
    - The Strategem (aka Millenium Bug, which I never understood what it was about, yawn...)

coincidentally all staring Queen Zoe.

most mcs shows are crappy. I think Tong Xin Yuan is exceptionally crappy.

if there is ever a most terrible script award on the star awards day, i would definetely give it to tong xin yuan
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Can choose more than one right.

-Holland V especially part 2
    -double happiness
    -tong xin yuan
    -ren wo ao you
    -ETC.

i never liked any of their long running series... there r pple who claim holland v was nice, but seriously i hated it! xie shaoguang & chen liping were the only elements that saved that nonsensical script.

Yeah, I hate tong xin yuan.. now that they are showing Part 2.. *looks for a place to puke*

My parents watch it, so sometimes I catch glimpses of it. It's just downright bad. From the theme song to the story.. I.. I.. *looks for place to puke*

I just cant understand why my parents watch it as if it is some big show. Yeah, it is a big show, a big, boring, predictable show.. *continues looking for place to puke*

never liked any of their long running series... there r pple who claim holland v was nice, but seriously i hated it! xie shaoguang & chen liping were the only elements that saved that nonsensical script.
    I agree with u man.... i hate dat show too...
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by janlow
    u know, i realised that this is not a very good question... cos the really bad ones don't even deserve a place in our memory...

but i do rem a few ridiculous ones, too bizarre to forget... including:

- The Unbeatables 2 & 3 (bizarre beyond description, gambling in virtual reality???)
    - Rising Expectations (Chang He, where the so-called long river is just Singapore River)
    - The Strategem (aka Millenium Bug, which I never understood what it was about, yawn...)

coincidentally all staring Queen Zoe.
    agree with you for the unbeatables 2 and 3 and the strategem. think mediacorp cannot make those futuristic or suspense and mystery kind of show. they never put in the effort to think abt those supposedly mystery... which makes the plot very lame.

Wink

I think the most crappy is all the posts I am seeing now. I can shoot u off by poring all those things you are saying now to My mom's artiste customers from Mediacorp. Let's see there are Fann Wong,Yvvone Lim Chris lee,Xiang Yun,Li Nan Xing and more... Ha Ha, Even reporters come too I might tell them to report your posts on tv!
    秦朝誓言天為証,不能同生願同死,千秋萬世永不變

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvmaxiaoling
    I think the most crappy is all the posts I am seeing now. I can shoot u off by poring all those things you are saying now to My mom's artiste customers from Mediacorp. Let's see there are Fann Wong,Yvvone Lim Chris lee,Xiang Yun,Li Nan Xing and more... Ha Ha, Even reporters come too I might tell them to report your posts on tv!
    I suppose you also think that we give a fcuk about that...

Smile

Yao Kan ni shou de liao ma!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!
    秦朝誓言天為証,不能同生願同死,千秋萬世永不變

i'd be surprised if any reporter responds to you. let us know when the tv report is being aired, we'll be sure to tape it. *yawn*

Originally Posted by Iluvmaxiaoling
    I am so scared!!
    recommend them this forum and link them to this thread.... then they will get it... Pls la, grow up... u sound like a kid that can't take comments...
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

haha, look at this
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=27268
    This person probably went complaining to the "reporter" because everyone's so "mean!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    haha, look at this
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=27268
    This person probably went complaining to the "reporter" because everyone's so "mean!!!"
    That was really quite entertaining...

I'm so scared waah......
    "By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart."

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    That was really quite entertaining...
    ya, should be the same person. but most of everyone who responded to his/her post also responded in the same way as us what. it's not that we are biased, but we really do get a lot of crappy local productions and less-than-satisfactory acting.

I think it's time we boycott mediacorp.

Sign an online petition (or whatever) and show it to mediacorp, unless they produce better shows or else we will not tune in to mediacorp channels.

As for using the damn reporter to frighten us, we are not afraid!! Cause they got better things to do, like brew coffee for their boss.