Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Face to Fate 《布衣神相》

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i agree. this is the biggest bs. ray and tav are so hot together yet tvb doesn't really take advantage of this. come to think of it, tvb rarely gives tav the guy...and ray always gets the girl...why is that? just because tav doesn't have anyone to back her up? anyhow, looking forward to seeing ray and tav's performance in this series.
    now that your brought it up, it seems true. tavia doesnt really gets the guy...^o) why though? weird way TVB thinks...well, lets just take advantage of what we got and enjoy
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Once you think about it...I dont any of Tavia's characters had happy endings. Except for maybe FTL but didnt Bosco die at the end...I never understood that ending clearly. Oh and also VF...that was proberly her last PROPER ending....

Yup Cherrie your not right!! Lets pray...but yeah TVB are seeming to have a trend with their younger generation actors and actressess...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

well in FTL bosco didn't die he was rescued by ron you know when you guys are saying how tavia don't end up with the guys, i thought of the korean actor han jae suk. often he don't get the girl either.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

What's FTL?

Ron and Bosco worked together before?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    What's FTL?

Ron and Bosco worked together before?
    Find the Light - Also starring Damien Lau, Maggie Siu, Shirley Yeung and Tavia.
    They also worked in TITS kinda....

Anyway Bosco didnt die? Cos heaps of people saying that they died...or maybe it was history that was him that died...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yes in history his character died, but tvb changed it to a happy end
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey Cherrie!

林风 is MINE!!!!! OMG he looks so good in this series! I like how his hair is done. It's even better than what his hair looked like in TOB, EH, and Verdant Bow series. In fact! His hair looks great in his new ancient series!!!! Oh my 风 大歌 looks even more handsome in every new series he starrs in. Raymond is so drool worthy!!!!! Hahahahha.....man I wish I could meet him some day!

I think even if his character dies in this series, I truly hope he doesn't die in the other series that he starrs in so I can pretend that he died in this series and reincarnated to be in the other series...hahaha...so its like he didn't really die at all....hahahha....oh so cute! I'll watch this series for Raymond anyway.

Frankie's acting has always seemed kinda stiff to me or maybe it's the characters that he plays. Why does he always have to be some scholar or physician?!! I don't get it? He used to play some evil roles and some da hup roles like in The Holy Dragon saga with Catherine Hung.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

BTW what the heck is Face to Fate suppose to mean? It doesn't even seem to make sense!

ITs so sad that Raymond has to die! I mean he already unreasonably died in TOB why does he have to die again in yet another series!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Damn you TVB!!!!!! Stop screwing with us! Let someone else die...................!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Suet Seung dont you mean 林峰? lol but for all we know Cherrie might be lying and tricking us...where's your source Cherrie??

Well TVB always have weird titles...Square Pegs....Au Revioir(excuse my spelling) Shanghai??? The previous title of this series I think is Simple Clothed Soothslayer?? Well at least Face to Fate is easier to say...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    Find the Light - Also starring Damien Lau, Maggie Siu, Shirley Yeung and Tavia.
    They also worked in TITS kinda....

Anyway Bosco didnt die? Cos heaps of people saying that they died...or maybe it was history that was him that died...
    what is TITS?

TITS - Triumph in the skies
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    BTW what the heck is Face to Fate suppose to mean? It doesn't even seem to make sense!

ITs so sad that Raymond has to die! I mean he already unreasonably died in TOB why does he have to die again in yet another series!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Damn you TVB!!!!!! Stop screwing with us! Let someone else die...................!
    haha whoever said raymond is yours huh?!?! he's MINE!!!!
    neverland: i remember reading or watching it from an interview clip...i'll dig on my collection first
    cherrie

What happen to sharing Cherrie? I've been seeing all these ''my raymond' lately...

Better find the source. I refuse to believe it unless I see it with my own two eyes!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

haha okay! next time you see me online i've got the file uploaded!
    cherrie

ok! though it's already 1am right now, for your sake neverland, i searched for the clip and uploaded it as well! the interview is in mandarin. raymond said his character has this kind of hereditary disease that can't be cured. that's where i guessed he will die. but if there's a miracle, we'll never know...but greater chance that he will die...
    http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...Z10BU4437K9SP0

whoa took me a long time to upload!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Raymond's charater dies in a lot of ancient series... did he request all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Raymond's charater dies in a lot of ancient series... did he request all of them?
    i think he did ... because by the time our beloved raymond lam realizes that he only loves tavia yeung and knowing that most of his characters are written to end up with different costars, he requested to have all of his characters killed off. because he can only be happy and satisfied to have all of his roles end up with all of tavia's roles...and to have his characters end up with another female colleague is a fate worse than death to him...therefore he would rather die!
    sorry, i got carried away...that was fun to speculate though!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

lol i actually thought you're serious! and then i read your last line
    cherrie

yup i also want tav to end up with ray in f2f...who the heck cares about selina's character? and darn it, they should have given nancy the role instead of selina. but tav man, she deserves to be with ray in the series...haha just another obsessed fan.
    Yup Yup, I don't really care about Selena's character, heheh, she can go with Frankie, give way for RT.

i think he did ... because by the time our beloved raymond lam realizes that he only loves tavia yeung and knowing that most of his characters are written to end up with different costars, he requested to have all of his characters killed off. because he can only be happy and satisfied to have all of his roles end up with all of tavia's roles...and to have his characters end up with another female colleague is a fate worse than death to him...therefore he would rather die!
    sorry, i got carried away...that was fun to speculate though!

Hahha, that's really funny Geeky Girl. Know who I am? Guess guess....one of your crazy reader from Return to the Island and the short stories. At last, I found my way to this forum. Support RT all the way.