Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1031

Thread: Face to Fate 《布衣神相》

o man - i actually enjoyed this series a lot. hehe. i have weird taste i guess. i love the dryness in certain scenes and the great portrayal of certain characters.

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao
    o man - i actually enjoyed this series a lot. hehe. i have weird taste i guess. i love the dryness in certain scenes and the great portrayal of certain characters.
    No, U rn't the only one. I liked it very much, too. Just don't like the ending. If they don't let the ending too rush that way, this series will be great . However, it's one of the 3 series of 2006 that I can watch from the beginning to the end : LFD, FH and FTF .
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by oxanitaxo
    Hey,
    i've been watching the series online. Amazing! Raymond is mega fit XD
    Selenba and him are very cute together. Frankie is annoying and Tavia's ok. She becomes the leader of both sects.

mega fit?
    u mean?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

I think Tavia's character is annoying too because she only know how to scold Ray when Ray joins the black side and said Selena will feel unhappy if she wake up. So what should ray do? Let Selena die?? All didint understand Ray, just how to blame Ray especially Tavia. She is very selfish, only care Frankie.

For screencaptures from [Face to Fate] visit:K for TVB

Default F2F

after this drama, begin to notice Selena Li. Her pairing w Ray was rather refreshing & their screen chemistry quite good i think. They acted well in this show in my opinon.

Ya,i think her acting skill is fine too
    lucky i din watch a herbalist manual, if not i would feel a lilltle weird since she is pairing up wif frnakie in there
    n the clothing frankie had for both shows appears almost d same to me, selina also looks kinda same to me
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    Ya,i think her acting skill is fine too
    lucky i din watch a herbalist manual, if not i would feel a lilltle weird since she is pairing up wif frnakie in there
    n the clothing frankie had for both shows appears almost d same to me, selina also looks kinda same to me
    I atched Herbalist Manual, so when I first saw the poster, I thought Selena was paired up with Frankie, and Raymond with Tavia~ so misleading!~ back then I was thiking 'sme couples again??'

I didn't like Selena's chacrter in Herbalist Manual but started liking her heaps after Face to Fate~

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Goddess View Post
    I atched Herbalist Manual, so when I first saw the poster, I thought Selena was paired up with Frankie, and Raymond with Tavia~ so misleading!~ back then I was thiking 'sme couples again??'

I didn't like Selena's chacrter in Herbalist Manual but started liking her heaps after Face to Fate~
    reli?
    my mum says selina is a very very nice n caring wife while michelle is not that gud
    like i said, i din watch so i duno
    but i tot selina's character in a herbalist manual is very loveable

yeh? I started liking her charcter towards the end of the series though ^^; (in Herbalist Manual) I guess I was sorta bias and thought that Frankie should have been with Michelle and it was Michelle who he had loved, but eventually towards the end, Frankie did love Selena back and I felt Michelle's character become more and more annoying and came between Frankie and his wife. I'm happy how the Frankie ends up with Selena though =) She is a nice and caring wife lol

Just started watching this series a few days ago, and I love it! The Frankie-Tavia bits are quite boring, but I must say she looks beautiful. My favorite couple so far is Ray-Selena. They are quite entertaining, with all that bickering back and forth. Lots of chemistry between the two. I'm sort of half way finished with the series, but I love one little scene where Ray hides behind a wall near Selena's inn and watches her clean up her shop. It's a very revealing moment when he laughs at himself mockingly because he realizes that cupid's bow has finally struck him good and hard. It sure shows that even the most notorious womanizer/playboy can become the most loving of husbands when he finds his other half. I have read some spoilers in this thread regarding Ray turning to the dark side in order to save Selena's life. Of all the people in the series, I must admit he is the last one I would expect to fall in love so deeply as to go against his morals and upbringing for a woman. You'd think he would not love so strongly since he seems to be quite the playboy prince in the beginning with a devil-may-care attitude and getting his old lovers' names mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Just started watching this series a few days ago, and I love it! The Frankie-Tavia bits are quite boring, but I must say she looks beautiful. My favorite couple so far is Ray-Selena. They are quite entertaining, with all that bickering back and forth. Lots of chemistry between the two. I'm sort of half way finished with the series, but I love one little scene where Ray hides behind a wall near Selena's inn and watches her clean up her shop. It's a very revealing moment when he laughs at himself mockingly because he realizes that cupid's bow has finally struck him good and hard. It sure shows that even the most notorious womanizer/playboy can become the most loving of husbands when he finds his other half. I have read some spoilers in this thread regarding Ray turning to the dark side in order to save Selena's life. Of all the people in the series, I must admit he is the last one I would expect to fall in love so deeply as to go against his morals and upbringing for a woman. You'd think he would not love so strongly since he seems to be quite the playboy prince in the beginning with a devil-may-care attitude and getting his old lovers' names mixed up.
    Yeah, I totally agree with you Melaine. Ray and Selena are my favorite couple as well. I don't really like Tavia/Frankie. Their relationship is very boring to watch. Ray/Selena in Face to Fate is one of my favorite couples ever!!!!!! The quarreling between the two is just great to watch.

http://pink-sugar.net/tvbtoday/facetofate.html

Smile

TVBtoday, I've read your review on your website on face to fate. It's very thorough and fun to read. Thank you so much for that review. It's always nice to read about a series that I am currently addicted to, especially since you seem to like the ray-selena pair also in face to fate. I'm currently on chapter 27, and boy, let me tell you something...raymond is scary! He seems like such an easygoing guy in the beginning, such a wisecrack, that I would have never expected him to change so much. He's quiet, intensely and frighteningly so, and his dark complexion, coupled with his white hair, make him appear almost demonic-like, especially when he goes about killing his opponents without any change in his expression. But then, I'm amazed to see him talk to the comatose selena in such a caring voice, with such a gentle expression on his face. It's like seeing Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Anyway, I really can't imagine selena forgiving him for his evil deeds when she wakes up (if she wakes up), although he turns evil to save her. It's quite sad, really. I wonder what happens to them in the novel. I read somewhere in this thread (I think kidd posted something) that ray's character dies in the novel trying to save selena's character. Does anyone know the details of what happens in the novel?

oes anyone know the details of what happens in the novel?
    Lai Yeuk Yi dies for healing Loi's son (it isn't Siu San, it's Siu Ngiu). Lai Yeuk Yi's death is touching.

Welcome

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Lai Yeuk Yi dies for healing Loi's son (it isn't Siu San, it's Siu Ngiu). Lai Yeuk Yi's death is touching.
    Thanks for the info, raymeox. Did the little boy get poisoned? And was the series pretty faithful to the novel?

I just read a part of it (Lai Yeuk Yi's death). Haven't read the whole novel to say anything.

Welcome

Smile

some spoilers!

Just finished this series! Loved it! Ray's character is absolutely adorable. Even when he was evil, I loved him for being such a sweetie to selena - talking to her, holding her hand, being so gentle with her. I almost cried when selena woke up at the end and rejected him because he had turned into someone she could not accept into her life. Poor ray. Anyway, I love this couple so much that guess who is going to appear in my fanfic? Ray already has a guest appearance in the fanfic, since one of my readers requested his appearance, and I relented, but he will have a slightly larger role now. Plus, I'll be introducing selena into the story soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    some spoilers!

Just finished this series! Loved it! Ray's character is absolutely adorable. Even when he was evil, I loved him for being such a sweetie to selena - talking to her, holding her hand, being so gentle with her. I almost cried when selena woke up at the end and rejected him because he had turned into someone she could not accept into her life. Poor ray. Anyway, I love this couple so much that guess who is going to appear in my fanfic? Ray already has a guest appearance in the fanfic, since one of my readers requested his appearance, and I relented, but he will have a slightly larger role now. Plus, I'll be introducing selena into the story soon.
    Selena is stupid to reject him. Everyone also same. Blame him to help the black's side. He jyst want to help Selena and the only way can help her is learn the dunno call what. That bad guy only willing to teach him if he helps the black side so what can he do?? ONly know how to blame people...geeezzz...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    Selena is stupid to reject him. Everyone also same. Blame him to help the black's side. He jyst want to help Selena and the only way can help her is learn the dunno call what. That bad guy only willing to teach him if he helps the black side so what can he do?? ONly know how to blame people...geeezzz...
    Yes, I thought Selena's character, Yin Yeh Loi, was quite unsympathetic when she rejected Ray's character, Lai Yerk Yee. After all, whatever evil deeds he did, he did for her. Everything he did was against his conscience. And yet, he was willing to kill because she was the most important thing in his life. Now, on the other hand, I understand that she was shocked to find the man she loved turn into someone totally different. I guess she no longer could bring herself to love and live with someone who had killed so many of her friends. But he did beg her at the end that he did everything for her, and now that she was fine, he was willing to leave the Black Sect. I think she should have at least cut him some slack and be more sympathetic.