Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152
Results 1,021 to 1,031 of 1031

Thread: Face to Fate 《布衣神相》

Smile

For some reason, I'm very addicted to Face to Fate, or should I say, I'm addicted to the Ray-Selena pair in there. Just re-watched certain parts of the series and loved this part where she gave him a small peck on the cheek and he looked so disgruntled, complaining, "Is that all I am going to get?" Then, he decided to push his luck, and asked for a hug. How cute! But the part I found cutest was that while they were hugging, Lai Yuek Yi (Ray's character) had one of the happiest looks on his face - a very telling sign that he is in love. I found that very endearing because he had always been a self-proclaimed womanizer, vowing to never fall in love. And now, look at him. He looked so happy to just simply be with the woman he loves. One could almost say he had stars glowing in his eyes. All girls should be so lucky if their boyfriends or husbands look the way Lai Yuek Yi looks when they are hugging them.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    For some reason, I'm very addicted to Face to Fate, or should I say, I'm addicted to the Ray-Selena pair in there. Just re-watched certain parts of the series and loved this part where she gave him a small peck on the cheek and he looked so disgruntled, complaining, "Is that all I am going to get?" Then, he decided to push his luck, and asked for a hug. How cute! But the part I found cutest was that while they were hugging, Lai Yuek Yi (Ray's character) had one of the happiest looks on his face - a very telling sign that he is in love. I found that very endearing because he had always been a self-proclaimed womanizer, vowing to never fall in love. And now, look at him. He looked so happy to just simply be with the woman he loves. One could almost say he had stars glowing in his eyes. All girls should be so lucky if their boyfriends or husbands look the way Lai Yuek Yi looks when they are hugging them.
    I'm agree with you. Frankie's part is very boring....i watch this series because of ray and in this series got few episodes he didnt appear. That made me felt very bored.

I'm a bit late in watching this series but I'm really glad that I did. I was pretty addicted to it and I guess its been a while since I've been addicted to a TVB series.

What I really liked about this series was the storyline, it combines a detective/ mystery with wuxia. It kind of reminds me of Chor Lau Heung, Miu Kiu Wai version. Where the main guy wonders about, not comitting to any sect, and happens upon some mystery and can't help himself from trying to solve it. I found the whole storyline with that killer who uses peoples fear to kill them very intriguing, and was very delighted when Frankie, that monk and Tavia went off on there little adventure to find those five martial arts people. All those little sub stories were interesting, and was what made me continue watching each episode cas I wanted to find out what happens next.

I also like the fact that the 2 main guys are highly skilled and smart too, using there brains to solve each mystery and to help each other, I also like the fact that not only do they have some special skill, they can fight too. These two guys are like the ideal Men in Wuxia, I'm just surprised that they didn't have more women after them. I found both Frankie and Raymond acted out there respective roles really well, though I found myself liking Frankie's character more. Another plus for this series is that all the women in this series knew how to fight.

Now on to the romantic stuff, unfortunetly where I liked the storyline, non of the couples love stories moved me, unlike most people on this thread, I'm probably one of the few who didn't like Raymond and Selena's pairing, maybe I'm a bit bias as I don't really like Selena that much, I think its cas of her mouth, theres just something about it, so everytime she appeared on screen all I can consentrate on is her mouth, and it irritates me, so I don't really notice anything else.

As for Frankie and Tavia, there love story had the potential to be a good one, but it started too late in the series, and when it did, it wasn't developed enough. And then to top it off, they left there relationship opened in the end. Though by my interpretation, they are together, cas when Tavia first went to go live with her Dad, didn't Frankie promise her that he will come and retrieve her later? So I took it that he has came back for her as he promised.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Junior Member lollipop.me.candy's Avatar

Cool

i watched this series a long time ago... but i don't hate it... frankie's role is sorta mild... he's a good guy but he's sorta calm... idk how put it but yeah... i think tvb is trying to make raymond a bad guy in some series but i reckon he plays a great role as those don't care, spoit, rich kids who like to muck around and have fun
    lots of love little intelligence proves one's point

Default A little question about tavia n her dad

hi all
    i just finished watching face to fate ...i'd say its a great serie ...excellent plot , fighting scenes , suspense n mystery ....super happy ending story

by theway .. i got a bit confused about when did tavia n her dad met b4 ...like he said she offered her a food ......that time she didn't know that it was her dad ....otherwise she wouldn't have helped ..thats what she said

i wonder when did this scene took place .......somehow maybe i missed it ..in which episode ...or they just said it out of the past which wasn't shown

Quote Originally Posted by hotshotbkk View Post
    hi all
    i just finished watching face to fate ...i'd say its a great serie ...excellent plot , fighting scenes , suspense n mystery ....super happy ending story

by theway .. i got a bit confused about when did tavia n her dad met b4 ...like he said she offered her a food ......that time she didn't know that it was her dad ....otherwise she wouldn't have helped ..thats what she said

i wonder when did this scene took place .......somehow maybe i missed it ..in which episode ...or they just said it out of the past which wasn't shown
    I didn't get it either when I watched it. I think they filmed a scene but in the end it got cut out so it would fit 30 episodes.

if not wrong, face to fate is base on Wan Shui On novel

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I totally agree with you ^__^ I LOVED that scene, Raymond was just so cute and adorable..and ..in love <3 The raymond and Selena pairing has just got to the be highlight of the story =)

i´ve finally watched this series and omg i luv Derek and Nancy. it´s a pity that they didn´t have many scenes. Derek´s acting has improved a lot and since LWOLP he became one of my fav actors. the same goes to Nancy. such a great actress. this pairing was a good decision.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

This series was o.k. Nothing special, the only thing I like about this series is Derek and Nancy relationship and enjoy watching them together even though there wasn't much scenes for them. For Tavia and Frankie, I don't feel any chemistry between them.

started watching this series again and liking it. exception the ending battle was rush, as well as some other battles. also anyone happened to have the ending theme song sung by frankie lam and tavia yeung?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP4qk...eature=related