Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Face to Fate 《布衣神相》

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    now that your brought it up, it seems true. tavia doesnt really gets the guy...^o) why though? weird way TVB thinks...well, lets just take advantage of what we got and enjoy
    Let see, Tavia got the guys in: Vigilante Force with Bowie, Golden Faith with Raymond(YAY), W Files with Matt Yeung, the one with Wong Hei, I forgot the title, Awakening Story with Ellesmere?

Where Tavia didn't end up with anyone: TOB(NOOO), Yummy Yummy(another suckie), Vigilante In the Mask-I don't think so, FTL-Bosco died, Whatever It takes- alone, The Academy- I haven't watched it, don't know. That's all I could think of for now. Any other series you guys would like to add?

the one with wong hei, the title is shades of truth
    in the academy, it's an open end for her and ron, but i guess they still end up together coz they have no problems of third party anyway. in find the light, bosco did NOT die, so they still ended up together. in whatever it takes, she died. then in vigilante in the mask, are you sure she didn't end up with deric there?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    Let see, Tavia got the guys in: Vigilante Force with Bowie, Golden Faith with Raymond(YAY), W Files with Matt Yeung, the one with Wong Hei, I forgot the title, Awakening Story with Ellesmere?

Where Tavia didn't end up with anyone: TOB(NOOO), Yummy Yummy(another suckie), Vigilante In the Mask-I don't think so, FTL-Bosco died, Whatever It takes- alone, The Academy- I haven't watched it, don't know. That's all I could think of for now. Any other series you guys would like to add?
    Tavia and ron actually did end up together even though it didn't say so...
    Tavia is going to Japan to learn about designs (etc.) and they will probably end up together in 4 yrs. so yeah. she did get ron during The Academy. anyways.. it was a good series.

bellablue!!! fancy seeing you here...it seems as though tav never ends up with the guys i want her to end up and golden faith is a very weak excuse for a happy ending! anyhow, apparently selena hugged ray during the presentation clip which bites....boo why is our tav being neglected????
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

erm, geeky girl, I'm not baby1talk. I just joined today actually! hihi!! but good to know there's yet another RT fan.

anyway, I'm highly anticipating this series although the Selena/Ray pairing is sort of killing some of the euphoric joy I'm supposed to be feeling if this was a Ray/Tav series. well, here's to hoping that there are going to be SOME RT scenes at least.

Hahha, that's really funny Geeky Girl. Know who I am? Guess guess....one of your crazy reader from Return to the Island and the short stories. At last, I found my way to this forum. Support RT all the way.
    at first i thought that you were bellablue...but now...hmmm....can it be remainanonymous? or winnie? or moka? or wing? i don't know but as long as your an RT fan than it's all good!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Sorry I haven't replied in a LONG time! Have been so busy. Just read your post patricia/geeky girl (which one do you prefer?) and I cracked up so much...but then it makes sense once you think about it Ray is quietly expresses his love for Tavia...me getting carried away, but still everyone says they are paired together but in true fact it isnt....wait this thread is about FTF not them two lol anywho Read the comments on your fanfic!

Cherrie, you should of told me it was in mandarin...you know I can't understand it. But from your translation it simply says that it cant be cured...but you know how stories can get...he never said IMPOSSIBLE lol...me getting a little carried again. Regardless...I still dont like Selena Li...she was ok in TLB I guess but her acting was quite annoying. Its really hard to explain...she kinda reminds me of Cherrie Kong.

In question about Tavia pairings. Well Tavia doesn't have any DECENT HAPPY PAIRING ENDING! Think about it, the last one would probs be either FTL or VF depending which was released first. Before I go off topic, read my explanations in the Tavia Yeung thread! Yes I'm going off topic again, but theres not much news about this series...except for the title itself aya!

Anywho...I'm not a big fan of Frankie so thats why I'm not highly anticapating this series as much, regardless if theres more to know about the plot, I'll be keen.
    Last edited by neverland; 12-07-05 at 02:44 AM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Default frostbite

Raymond's charater dies in a lot of ancient series... did he request all of them?
    from what I remember the only series which raymond died in was twin of brothers right??? Lol but I really love patricia/geeky girl's speculation. That was so funny

Anw for VITM, it was an open ending between Tavia and Deric. Tavia lost her memory (bad ones) of Deric. So she knew Deric as a new person and she seemed to have a good impression of him. So chances are they will end up together again

OMG this series is lookin/soundin good so far.
    Ray and Tav all the way.. hopefully.

Ill prob get it like 2 months afta everyone else has gotten ova it tho.
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    Sorry I haven't replied in a LONG time! Have been so busy. Just read your post patricia/geeky girl (which one do you prefer?) and I cracked up so much...but then it makes sense once you think about it Ray is quietly expresses his love for Tavia...me getting carried away, but still everyone says they are paired together but in true fact it isnt....wait this thread is about FTF not them two lol anywho Read the comments on your fanfic!

Cherrie, you should of told me it was in mandarin...you know I can't understand it. But from your translation it simply says that it cant be cured...but you know how stories can get...he never said IMPOSSIBLE lol...me getting a little carried again. Regardless...I still dont like Selena Li...she was ok in TLB I guess but her acting was quite annoying. Its really hard to explain...she kinda reminds me of Cherrie Kong.

In question about Tavia pairings. Well Tavia doesn't have any DECENT HAPPY PAIRING ENDING! Think about it, the last one would probs be either FTL or VF depending which was released first. Before I go off topic, read my explanations in the Tavia Yeung thread! Yes I'm going off topic again, but theres not much news about this series...except for the title itself aya!

Anywho...I'm not a big fan of Frankie so thats why I'm not highly anticapating this series as much, regardless if theres more to know about the plot, I'll be keen.
    oh sorry i forgot you don't know mandarin hehe, coz i talk to many ppl that i forget who speak mandarin and who speaks canto sorry sorry!
    well anyway, it's possible he can be cured...but im not expecting it....just hoping...
    oh i agree! selena and cherrie are both bad in acting! and can u believe it?! i share the same name as cherrie kong with exactly the same spelling! what a luck
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    at first i thought that you were bellablue...but now...hmmm....can it be remainanonymous? or winnie? or moka? or wing? i don't know but as long as your an RT fan than it's all good!
    could it be Thuy? but then again, it doesn't seem like her style of writing...hmm, I guess we better just let baby1talk reveal herself.

by the way, i know this is probably too premature, but does anyone know when FTF will be released? cuz it seems that the filming is done and they probably need a couple of months to edit and add the effects/music/etc, so I'm guessing somewhere in the middle of 2006??

and as for your speculation, geeky girl, I had a heck of a time reading it and if it were true, I think I would die of happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite
    Anw for VITM, it was an open ending between Tavia and Deric. Tavia lost her memory (bad ones) of Deric. So she knew Deric as a new person and she seemed to have a good impression of him. So chances are they will end up together again
    Well they still didnt give us the satisfaction of them being together. Its an open ending...we never actually saw them properly together...not even properly in the entire series!!!

I'm presuming this series would air around Feb...there are many series that TVB haven't aired yet...I'll have to wait till next next year for it to air on cable stupid WTV!!

No problems Cherrie...I just feel sorry for you to have to upload that long. Oh well I'm sure someone else here has the pleasure of looking at it for me. Oh when you typed that reply, I thought you were talking about yourself for a sec there lol, but yeah Cherrie I guess is ok in modern...but her emotional scenes are absolutley terrible...same for Selena...why do they work so fast to get leading roles????
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

ehm, just making sure. you read chinese? i can type whatever raymond said in that interview
    cherrie

I can read some chinese...but just post it anyway...I'll get someone who can read it to translate it for me
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

bump...yes, i'm a crazy RT fan...can't neglect this thread.
    btw, anyone else want to shoot tvb for killing off ray and pairing him up with selena when tav is in this series??? why tvb oh why? what have i done in my past lifetime to deserve this?

okay, here's my chinese transcript. i'll start on raymond's parts only
    峰:兩姐妹做訪問好奇怪耶!
    卓娜:林峰在這個"布衣神相"裏面你的新的這個角色是什麼呢?
    峰:新的這個角色就是...這個頭髮是白色的.因為是後期的...那說我(3 words i can't make out)有[早衰症].[早衰症]就是...我二十來歲就會突然間白髮蒼老,接著就...命就沒有了.那這個就是後期的造型的...那前期還 是黑頭髮的...那我本身是個醫師,一個很厲害的神醫.但是我是不隨便救人的...我會看自己心情(自己也 不救?)救不了!因為那是家族遺傳的絕症.
    卓娜:那你覺得這個戲裏面...就是有很多迷信的東西.那你本來就是,也會信這些東西嗎?
    峰:其實我自己做這行,就是...某程度上的迷信是有的.那就是我們要拜神的...那我自己就沒有說去看什 麼手相,面相那些...因為我覺得就算看了,算了自己的命...那就算好的話,那你坐在那裡等也不會有好事 來.那如果算得不好的話,可能自己心情會不大好.那我覺得沒必要...
    卓娜:那我知道這套劇有很多動作的戲.那你這一次會不會有心理準備?因為很熱嘛!要拍很多動作戲會很辛苦呀 !
    峰:還好啦!之前也辛苦過啦!那這一次,聽說也有很多武打的.那,但是,可能...相對的...也不會說每 集都有.相對跟大唐之前...比較難說...應該輕鬆得多.那但是,又是大熱天氣,我相信最辛苦就是天氣吧 !
    卓娜:那我知道之前,就是說,有報導說你白了好多.你會很擔心...我看你今天沒有化妝很好呀.(沒有化妝 )很紅呀...
    峰:因為我昨天去曬燈了...曬那個燈呀,所以曬得...其實今天...其實有點痛,你知道嗎?那這裡紅啦 ...我希望明天不會脫皮吧.
    卓娜:那等一下你還...接下來還有很多時間去曬耶...
    峰:就是接下來呀...妳是說太陽,是吧?對呀,因為我現在應該先打個底.要不如我就像現在白白的話,我現 在出去曬到那個頭套邊了,一脫頭套就會像猴子似的...
    卓娜:對呀!這裡會有一個黑邊白邊的...好...謝謝林峰!

i think this is more or less what they said can't catch some things they said
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    okay, here's my chinese transcript. i'll start on raymond's parts only
    峰:兩姐妹做訪問好奇怪耶!
    卓娜:林峰在這個"布衣神相"裏面你的新的這個角色是什麼呢?
    峰:新的這個角色就是...這個頭髮是白色的.因為是後期的...那說我(3 words i can't make out)有[早衰症].[早衰症]就是...我二十來歲就會突然間白髮蒼老,接著就...命就沒有了.那這個就是後期的造型的...那前期還 是黑頭髮的...那我本身是個醫師,一個很厲害的神醫.但是我是不隨便救人的...我會看自己心情(自己也 不救?)救不了!因為那是家族遺傳的絕症.
    卓娜:那你覺得這個戲裏面...就是有很多迷信的東西.那你本來就是,也會信這些東西嗎?
    峰:其實我自己做這行,就是...某程度上的迷信是有的.那就是我們要拜神的...那我自己就沒有說去看什 麼手相,面相那些...因為我覺得就算看了,算了自己的命...那就算好的話,那你坐在那裡等也不會有好事 來.那如果算得不好的話,可能自己心情會不大好.那我覺得沒必要...
    卓娜:那我知道這套劇有很多動作的戲.那你這一次會不會有心理準備?因為很熱嘛!要拍很多動作戲會很辛苦呀 !
    峰:還好啦!之前也辛苦過啦!那這一次,聽說也有很多武打的.那,但是,可能...相對的...也不會說每 集都有.相對跟大唐之前...比較難說...應該輕鬆得多.那但是,又是大熱天氣,我相信最辛苦就是天氣吧 !
    卓娜:那我知道之前,就是說,有報導說你白了好多.你會很擔心...我看你今天沒有化妝很好呀.(沒有化妝 )很紅呀...
    峰:因為我昨天去曬燈了...曬那個燈呀,所以曬得...其實今天...其實有點痛,你知道嗎?那這裡紅啦 ...我希望明天不會脫皮吧.
    卓娜:那等一下你還...接下來還有很多時間去曬耶...
    峰:就是接下來呀...妳是說太陽,是吧?對呀,因為我現在應該先打個底.要不如我就像現在白白的話,我現 在出去曬到那個頭套邊了,一脫頭套就會像猴子似的...
    卓娜:對呀!這裡會有一個黑邊白邊的...好...謝謝林峰!

i think this is more or less what they said can't catch some things they said
    You can't translate them into english? I can't read chinese...

TommyH
    Unregistered

I saw the clip of this series and I liked it. I don't know how to explain it but no doubt a lot of you will like it too

here you go tommyh!
    raymond: it's weird to see two sisters in an interview (coz the interviewer is tavia's elder sis in real life)
    cheuk na (the host): so raymond, in this new series 'face to fate' what is your character in here?
    raymond: in this new series, well...this white hairstyle is actually during the latter parts of the series. the earlier parts i still have black hair then. because i have this early aging disease (well this is a direct translation coz i don't know the exact term for this disease). this disease will like, my hair will suddenly turn all white when im in my 20s...then suddenly i lose my life. i am a doctor here, a very good doctor (his description for that is actually a miracle doctor). but im the kind of doctor who doesn't save people easily. i save only if im in the right mood. (you mean you will not even save yourself?) no, it's not that i don't want to save myself, it's that i can't save myself because it is an incurable hereditary disease.
    cheuk na: well in this series, there are like, many superstitious stuff, well personally, do you believe in those stuff?
    raymond: well entering showbiz, there are of course superstitions also, like we have praying to the gods ceremonies...but personally, i don't go to those palm reading or face reading (fortune tellers in short) because i think, even if your reading is good, if you just sit and wait for fortune to come, it won't. and if your reading is bad, you'll just feel sad. so i don't think it's necessary.
    cheuk na: well i know in this series there are many action scenes. are you prepared with these scenes? because it's hot...and the hot weather makes filming such scenes difficult!
    raymond: well, it's okay. i had already experienced difficulty before. i heard there are many action scenes here, and well i suppose it isn't in every episode anyway (the action scenes). i suppose, perhaps... this might be a little easier than in twin of brothers anyway. but it's hot. so i guess the main difficulty lies on the hot weather.
    cheuk na: well i know there are reports that you got whiter. so are you worried...i noticed you're not wearing makeup now, but you still look good (yes, no makeup now)...and it's red (she refers to raymond's face)
    raymond: it's because my skin got burned by the lighting yesterday. it's actually quite painful here...and quite reddish here (he points to a part near his eye). i just hope it won't peel tomorrow.
    cheuk na: well you still have plenty of time later to be exposed under the sun...
    raymond: yes, later...you're referring to the sun right? that's why i still have to put on a foundation. or else, with this 'whiteness', if i go out now, this portion of my face will be covered by the headgear. the sides will be exposed. then if i remove my headgear later on, i might look like a monkey then...
    cheuk na: oh yes, because your face will be white and your sides will be black. ok, thanks raymond!

well this is not a direct translation. did my best. hopefully it's not that bad
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    here you go tommyh!
    raymond: it's weird to see two sisters in an interview (coz the interviewer is tavia's elder sis in real life)
    cheuk na (the host): so raymond, in this new series 'face to fate' what is your character in here?
    raymond: in this new series, well...this white hairstyle is actually during the latter parts of the series. the earlier parts i still have black hair then. because i have this early aging disease (well this is a direct translation coz i don't know the exact term for this disease). this disease will like, my hair will suddenly turn all white when im in my 20s...then suddenly i lose my life. i am a doctor here, a very good doctor (his description for that is actually a miracle doctor). but im the kind of doctor who doesn't save people easily. i save only if im in the right mood. (you mean you will not even save yourself?) no, it's not that i don't want to save myself, it's that i can't save myself because it is an incurable hereditary disease.
    cheuk na: well in this series, there are like, many superstitious stuff, well personally, do you believe in those stuff?
    raymond: well entering showbiz, there are of course superstitions also, like we have praying to the gods ceremonies...but personally, i don't go to those palm reading or face reading (fortune tellers in short) because i think, even if your reading is good, if you just sit and wait for fortune to come, it won't. and if your reading is bad, you'll just feel sad. so i don't think it's necessary.
    cheuk na: well i know in this series there are many action scenes. are you prepared with these scenes? because it's hot...and the hot weather makes filming such scenes difficult!
    raymond: well, it's okay. i had already experienced difficulty before. i heard there are many action scenes here, and well i suppose it isn't in every episode anyway (the action scenes). i suppose, perhaps... this might be a little easier than in twin of brothers anyway. but it's hot. so i guess the main difficulty lies on the hot weather.
    cheuk na: well i know there are reports that you got whiter. so are you worried...i noticed you're not wearing makeup now, but you still look good (yes, no makeup now)...and it's red (she refers to raymond's face)
    raymond: it's because my skin got burned by the lighting yesterday. it's actually quite painful here...and quite reddish here (he points to a part near his eye). i just hope it won't peel tomorrow.
    cheuk na: well you still have plenty of time later to be exposed under the sun...
    raymond: yes, later...you're referring to the sun right? that's why i still have to put on a foundation. or else, with this 'whiteness', if i go out now, this portion of my face will be covered by the headgear. the sides will be exposed. then if i remove my headgear later on, i might look like a monkey then...
    cheuk na: oh yes, because your face will be white and your sides will be black. ok, thanks raymond!

well this is not a direct translation. did my best. hopefully it's not that bad
    thank you... i appreciate it a lot