Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Face to Fate 《布衣神相》

no problem
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

I think Raymond is the doctor and Frankie is the person who believes in superstition. They are friends or something but they have to destroy some evil person and they have to fight? That's what I heard...

i thought it would be tavia/frankie and selena/raymond! BUT PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i was already kind of pissed that tav did not get to end up wif raymond in yummy yummmy *sniff sniff* please let them be together! theres no point in begging....BUT I REALLY WANT TAV TOGETHER WIF RAY! there was a bit of hope for me when i saw tav beside ray and selena bside frankie.....but TVB may do that because they want to make us think that itll be ray/tav so well watch it! i dont want to sound mean to them...but thats just what i thought..........i really really really hope itll be ray/tav....i didnt wat GF so i didnt get to see their love story there...............
    "I'm not insane. My fantasy is just different than yours."

--Gigi Lai, Kenix Kwok, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong & Leila Tong--

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless
    i thought it would be tavia/frankie and selena/raymond! BUT PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i was already kind of pissed that tav did not get to end up wif raymond in yummy yummmy *sniff sniff* please let them be together! theres no point in begging....BUT I REALLY WANT TAV TOGETHER WIF RAY! there was a bit of hope for me when i saw tav beside ray and selena bside frankie.....but TVB may do that because they want to make us think that itll be ray/tav so well watch it! i dont want to sound mean to them...but thats just what i thought..........i really really really hope itll be ray/tav....i didnt wat GF so i didnt get to see their love story there...............
    like you mean how they tricked us into believing that ray would be with tav is TOB but instead he ended up with the unworthy and ever so annoying li qian? well, we should learn from that experience to expect the worst now...stupid tvb can't even pair up the right leads.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Thank your for your translation Cherrie *muah* so far he says that HE can't cure himself...doesnt mean that someone else can't...yes I'm still refusing to believe till I see it or hear from my respective face features lol Talk about coincedences that Griselda was interviewing him lol

TVB just likes to screw with us now...I repeat myself in refusing to believe anything till someone has seen the whole entire series...remember Yummy Yummy and TOB...maybe it will happen FTF and Ray will be with Tavia lol

patricia - I see an update on my email...but I cant go on Winglin...aya you having same problem???
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    Thank your for your translation Cherrie *muah* so far he says that HE can't cure himself...doesnt mean that someone else can't...yes I'm still refusing to believe till I see it or hear from my respective face features lol Talk about coincedences that Griselda was interviewing him lol

TVB just likes to screw with us now...I repeat myself in refusing to believe anything till someone has seen the whole entire series...remember Yummy Yummy and TOB...maybe it will happen FTF and Ray will be with Tavia lol

patricia - I see an update on my email...but I cant go on Winglin...aya you having same problem???
    winglin.net/fanfic is having major problems...

you can also go to asianfanatics.net/fanfiction

my stories are also updated there just in case things like this happen. cheers.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    like you mean how they tricked us into believing that ray would be with tav is TOB but instead he ended up with the unworthy and ever so annoying li qian? well, we should learn from that experience to expect the worst now...stupid tvb can't even pair up the right leads.
    lol, something like that. *crosses fingers and hope itll be ray/tav* i dun want to have high hopes and then in a blink of an eye...okay...im so pathetic -.- lol....was li qian THAT annoying....i thought she was okay...just my opinions....tavia was soooooooooooooo pretty in TOB!
    "I'm not insane. My fantasy is just different than yours."

--Gigi Lai, Kenix Kwok, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong & Leila Tong--

Priceless, if you're pathetic, then I'm even more so because I am praying every night until the day they release this series for Raymond to pair up with Tavia. I can't believe it, yet another opportunity for RT, but as usual TVB has to screw it up somehow. off topic, but concerning Li Qian, I'm neutral towards her even though she came between Ray and Tavia (grr). It's more like I hated her character, then liked her, then right back to hate again

THANK YOU PATRICIA....you satisfied me...but you need to update soon again! Lol this thread is turning to be a RT thread ahaha

Yuk Chi was annoying at the beginning ok in the middle but annoying how she was so stubborn towards Kau Chong! That what hacked me off...and TVB screwed up with the actual story so we have to now sympathise for Sau Ling.

Guess we are off topic lol...does anyone have ANY information about this series...pictures...clips anything....
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Quote Originally Posted by neverland

im hoping also that he won't die for once i hope im wrong
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

You guys are getting way off topic. Does anyone have any new news on this series?

winglin.net/fanfic is having major problems...

you can also go to asianfanatics.net/fanfiction

my stories are also updated there just in case things like this happen. cheers.
    Ook, so winglin does have problems. Great, now I have another source to read your fantic from, just in case winglin problems keep on arises.
    I so agree, we are so off-topic=RT. Hhehe, I don't really want to have high hope for this series(RT), just in case I get disappoited AGAIN. Anyone knows when it'll release?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    the one with wong hei, the title is shades of truth
    in the academy, it's an open end for her and ron, but i guess they still end up together coz they have no problems of third party anyway. in find the light, bosco did NOT die, so they still ended up together. in whatever it takes, she died. then in vigilante in the mask, are you sure she didn't end up with deric there?
    I'm not sure about Vigilante In The Mask. It's another open end for us fans. She lost her memory at the end and when they saw each other again, it ended. So it's really up to us to conclude the ending.

at first i thought that you were bellablue...but now...hmmm....can it be remainanonymous? or winnie? or moka? or wing? i don't know but as long as your an RT fan than it's all good!
    I'm not remainanonymous, or moka, or wing. I'm Thuy. Yup, I'm just another crazy RT fan.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    oh i agree! selena and cherrie are both bad in acting! and can u believe it?! i share the same name as cherrie kong with exactly the same spelling! what a luck
    Hahhaa, agree, both Selena's and Cherrie's acting are below average in my opinion. Is it just me that feel they look alike? As for your name being the same as Cherrie's, all I have to say is..."sigh".

Quote Originally Posted by bellablue
    could it be Thuy? but then again, it doesn't seem like her style of writing...hmm, I guess we better just let baby1talk reveal herself.

by the way, i know this is probably too premature, but does anyone know when FTF will be released? cuz it seems that the filming is done and they probably need a couple of months to edit and add the effects/music/etc, so I'm guessing somewhere in the middle of 2006??

and as for your speculation, geeky girl, I had a heck of a time reading it and if it were true, I think I would die of happiness.
    Wait a minute, I'm confused. Patricia n is Geeky girl, so who are you Bellablue? How did you know it was me? hmmm...Could you be Gina? Just a wild guess.

whoa, you're good, Thuy or baby1talk. yep yep, I'm Gina! okay, seriously, getting off track again, but long time no see! at first, I didn't think baby1talk was you since you usually write a bit differently in your comments to authors, but hey, nice to see you here

hmm, I have a feeling that my opinion of Selena will change as soon as she appears on Life Made Simple, so hopefully seeing her in FTF with Tavia's Raymond will not be so hateful

you know i always confuse this with lethal weapons. and everytime i come to this thread i have to constantly remind myself that in this series he's with tavia and frankie and in lethal he's with bosco and charmaine.
    cherrie

lol well at least this one you know that Raymond has white hair...do they both have similar plot lines...good versus evil kind?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

is this new series based on the novel by 温瑞安 ?
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")